OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The New OT Elimination Game - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The New OT Elimination Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The New OT Elimination Game

Go down 
+23
Sibrand
Burkman
LeetYourMakeup
Meatlocker
Barbelith
God
Vaseline
Spankster
Matieu
Daroska
Ulyaoth
The Mortonator
Astraeos
GSG
SoupWithSauce
CollaWars
Yeet
Jet
Causa
Soulself
Scott
Boba
Branch
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

The New OT Elimination Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New OT Elimination Game   The New OT Elimination Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:18 am

Wilbourn - 7
Daroska - 5
Colla - 7
Scott - 6
Matieu - 3
Boba - 4
Causa - 6
Soup - 4
Grimeth - 5
Vaseline - 5
GSG - 5
Titan - 5
Ulyoath - 6
Buddy - 5
Soul - 5
JvS - 5
Leet - 6
Barb - 6
Mort - 6
Spanky - 6
Yoclema - 5
Banana - 5
Meat - 5
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: The New OT Elimination Game   The New OT Elimination Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:19 am

Jet the Jackass wrote:
Wilbourn - 7
Daroska - 5
Colla - 7
Scott - 6
Matieu - 3
Boba - 4
Causa - 6
Soup - 4
Grimeth - 5
Vaseline - 5
GSG - 5
Titan - 5
Ulyoath - 6
Buddy - 5
Soul - 5
JvS - 5
Leet - 6
Barb - 6
Mort - 6
Spanky - 6
Yoclema - 5
Banana - 5
Meat - 5

fixd
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The New OT Elimination Game   The New OT Elimination Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:20 am

Wilbourn - 7
Daroska - 5
Colla - 7
Scott - 6
Matieu - 4
Boba - 4
Causa - 6
Soup - 3
Grimeth - 5
Vaseline - 5
GSG - 5
Titan - 5
Ulyoath - 6
Buddy - 5
Soul - 5
JvS - 5
Leet - 6
Barb - 6
Mort - 6
Spanky - 6
Yoclema - 5
Banana - 5
Meat - 5
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The New OT Elimination Game   The New OT Elimination Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:20 am

GiantSpiderWolf wrote:
Jet the Jackass wrote:
Wilbourn - 7
Daroska - 5
Colla - 7
Scott - 6
Matieu - 3
Boba - 4
Causa - 6
Soup - 4
Grimeth - 5
Vaseline - 5
GSG - 5
Titan - 5
Ulyoath - 6
Buddy - 5
Soul - 5
JvS - 5
Leet - 6
Barb - 6
Mort - 6
Spanky - 6
Yoclema - 5
Banana - 5
Meat - 5

fixd

You posted while I was making mine. Don't worry, I fixed it.
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: The New OT Elimination Game   The New OT Elimination Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:32 am

Branch wrote:
Wilbourn - 7
Daroska - 5
Colla - 7
Scott - 6
Matieu - 4
Boba - 4
Causa - 6
Soup - 3
Grimeth - 5
Vaseline - 5
GSG - 5
Titan - 5
Ulyoath - 6
Buddy - 5
Soul - 5
JvS - 5
Leet - 6
Barb - 6
Mort - 6
Spanky - 6
Yoclema - 5
Banana - 5
Meat - 5

You dare challenge the Wolfpack?

/kills.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: The New OT Elimination Game   The New OT Elimination Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:46 am

Daroska - 5
Colla - 7
Scott - 6
Matieu - 4
Boba - 4
Causa - 6
Soup - 3
Grimeth - 5
Vaseline - 5
GSG - 5
Titan - 5
Ulyoath - 7
Buddy - 5
Soul - 5
JvS - 5
Leet - 6
Barb - 6
Mort - 6
Spanky - 6
Yoclema - 5
Banana - 4
Meat - 5[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The New OT Elimination Game   The New OT Elimination Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:54 am

Originally the idea of AoD on the old OT was to con Branch and Matieu into helping me win. Considering I'm out, AoD pays me no interest now. The idea was to get Branch, Mat, Surgeon and Vidgamer to boost me so high I would be untouchable, take out all my enemies, and then betray my team. Now that I'm out, I don't really care. Have fun with your war. Jet's out.
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: The New OT Elimination Game   The New OT Elimination Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:59 am

Jet the Jackass wrote:

Originally the idea of AoD on the old OT was to con Branch and Matieu into helping me win. Considering I'm out, AoD pays me no interest now. The idea was to get Branch, Mat, Surgeon and Vidgamer to boost me so high I would be untouchable, take out all my enemies, and then betray my team. Now that I'm out, I don't really care. Have fun with your war. Jet's out.

wut.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The New OT Elimination Game   The New OT Elimination Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:01 am

WolfWithPack wrote:
Jet the Jackass wrote:

wut.

Retard version: Jet leaves game because he wanted to cheat his way into winning and now he can't. 'Kay?
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: The New OT Elimination Game   The New OT Elimination Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:36 am

Daroska - 5
Colla - 7
Scott - 6
Matieu - 4
Boba - 4
Causa - 6
Soup - 3
Grimeth - 5
Vaseline - 5
GSG - 5
Titan - 5
Ulyoath - 7
Buddy - 5
Soul - 5
JvS - 4
Leet - 6
Barb - 6
Mort - 6
Spanky - 6
Yoclema - 6
Banana - 4
Meat - 5

I just like being random.

Oooo...a squirrel!
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: The New OT Elimination Game   The New OT Elimination Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:38 am

Daroska - 5
Colla - 7
Scott - 7
Matieu - 4
Boba - 4
Causa - 6
Soup - 3
Grimeth - 5
Vaseline - 5
GSG - 5
Titan - 5
Ulyoath - 7
Buddy - 5
Soul - 5
JvS - 3
Leet - 6
Barb - 6
Mort - 6
Spanky - 6
Yoclema - 6
Banana - 4
Meat - 5
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The New OT Elimination Game   The New OT Elimination Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:45 am

I give up!
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The New OT Elimination Game   The New OT Elimination Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:49 am

TreeWolf wrote:
I give up!

They will never accept you I hope you realize. xD
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The New OT Elimination Game   The New OT Elimination Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:52 am

Misfit wrote:
TreeWolf wrote:
I give up!

They can't change my name... well four of them can... but it's better than being half of the other group... OMG!
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The New OT Elimination Game   The New OT Elimination Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:53 am

TreeWolf wrote:
Misfit wrote:
TreeWolf wrote:
I give up!

They can't change my name... well four of them can... but it's better than being half of the other group... OMG!

You must have missed my last post. You were conned. Tricked. You and Matieu, Surgeon, Godzilla, all the AoD on the old OT. The only reason for me joining the AoD was to trick you guys into boosting my points up, then I betrayed you all and killed you taking the win.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The New OT Elimination Game   The New OT Elimination Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:57 am

Misfit wrote:
TreeWolf wrote:
Misfit wrote:

You must have missed my last post. You were conned. Tricked. You and Matieu, Surgeon, Godzilla, all the AoD on the old OT. The only reason for me joining the AoD was to trick you guys into boosting my points up, then I betrayed you all and killed you taking the win.

Me and Matieu made the original AoD. Our intent was to troll Boba which we successfully did. We also did it so we could get rid of everyone else. In the end we knew we were going to have to fight each other. There can only be one winner.

lol if we had never added you then we would never have such a horrible name. OMG!
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The New OT Elimination Game   The New OT Elimination Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:58 am

TreeWolf wrote:
Misfit wrote:
TreeWolf wrote:

Me and Matieu made the original AoD. Our intent was to troll Boba which we successfully did. We also did it so we could get rid of everyone else. In the end we knew we were going to have to fight each other. There can only be one winner.

lol if we had never added you then we would never have such a horrible name. OMG!

I know, but in the end it came down to me winning because I used both of you. What I'm getting at is AoD provides me no use once I'm out of the game.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: The New OT Elimination Game   The New OT Elimination Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:02 pm

Say whaaa?

Without me AoD crashed and burned.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The New OT Elimination Game   The New OT Elimination Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:03 pm

Lolwut.

Matieu, you and Treehead here boosted me up a ton, then after that I let you get murdered, and then murdered who was left.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The New OT Elimination Game   The New OT Elimination Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:03 pm

Matieu wrote:
Say whaaa?

The New OT Elimination Game - Page 3 __5_second_hug___contest_entry_by_CookiemagiK
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

Matieu wrote:
Say whaaa?

I remember you really wanted Shadie dead in ye olden days. OMG!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The New OT Elimination Game   The New OT Elimination Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:04 pm

CauMewWolf wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Say whaaa?

The New OT Elimination Game - Page 3 __5_second_hug___contest_entry_by_CookiemagiK

I'll say it again: That = Rape smiley
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The New OT Elimination Game   The New OT Elimination Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:05 pm

TreeWolf wrote:
CauMewWolf wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Say whaaa?

I'll say it again: That = Rape smiley

It's a glomp smiley.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: The New OT Elimination Game   The New OT Elimination Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:06 pm

Misfit wrote:
Lolwut.

Matieu, you and Treehead here boosted me up a ton, then after that I let you get murdered, and then murdered who was left.

Tried to avoid telling you this, but I will.

Here's how it would have played out, assuming game hadn't been ruined:

We take out everybody else, leaving Surgeon, Branch, and I with maybe 20 life each, and you with let's say 50. You then betray us, and every day after that you get one attack. We hit you three times per day. That means, in 17 days, you would have lost, and neither Branch, Surgeon, nor I would have ran out of life even if you hit one of us 17 times in a row. Then we would fight eachother, likely Branch and I finish Surgeon.

Your plan was full of holes.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The New OT Elimination Game   The New OT Elimination Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:07 pm

Matieu wrote:
Misfit wrote:
Lolwut.

Tried to avoid telling you this, but I will.

Here's how it would have played out, assuming game hadn't been ruined:

We take out everybody else, leaving Surgeon, Branch, and I with maybe 20 life each, and you with let's say 50. You then betray us, and every day after that you get one attack. We hit you three times per day. That means, in 17 days, you would have lost, and neither Branch, Surgeon, nor I would have ran out of life even if you hit one of us 17 times in a row. Then we would fight eachother, likely Branch and I finish Surgeon.

Your plan was full of holes.

Not to mention I would have spotted his growing power and asked that we even each other out in points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New OT Elimination Game   The New OT Elimination Game - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New OT Elimination Game
Page 3 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next