OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
I just beat Mass Effect. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
I just beat Mass Effect. EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

I just beat Mass Effect.

Go down 
+3
PJsnaks
Causa
CollaWars
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

I just beat Mass Effect. Empty
PostSubject: I just beat Mass Effect.   I just beat Mass Effect. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:08 pm

Good game. They concil is dead and I tapped the blue women.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   I just beat Mass Effect. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:18 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:
Good game. They concil is dead and I tapped that blue woman.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   I just beat Mass Effect. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:25 pm

I think on my the suicide mission Kane,Miranda,and Jacob died I was really sad Kane died because a Random steel rod hit him and just died,ohhh...wait Mass effect one? I killed the council to I was vanguard I think
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   I just beat Mass Effect. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:52 pm

(Causa) wrote:
I think on my the suicide mission Kane,Miranda,and Jacob died I was really sad Kane died because a Random steel rod hit him and just died,ohhh...wait Mass effect one? I killed the council to I was vanguard I think

Why'd you even typed the first part?
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   I just beat Mass Effect. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:00 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:
(Causa) wrote:

Why'd you even typed the first part?
I edited the post when I realized that you were talking ME1 but left the first part
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   I just beat Mass Effect. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:02 pm

Nah man, save the council. Be a hero. Also seriously, you tapped Liara instead of Ash? Pfft
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   I just beat Mass Effect. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:27 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Nah man, save the council. Be a hero. Also seriously, you tapped Liara instead of Ash? Pfft
I've seen that sig somewhere
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   I just beat Mass Effect. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:02 pm

(Causa) wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Well its in an email sent to me so idk who would have it. I posted it on the SWTOR forums in the rate your sig thread so maybe there?
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   I just beat Mass Effect. EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:42 pm

PJsnaks wrote:

I picked Ash has the one to die, bro.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   I just beat Mass Effect. EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:43 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

I think I picked kadien to die
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   I just beat Mass Effect. EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:33 pm

You know what? You guys who always stick with one alignment can go eat a piece of really old pie. Like at least 100 years old.

Renegade Shepard is hilariously a dickhead while my Paragon Shepard wants to save everyone.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   I just beat Mass Effect. EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:17 am

BuddyBurkman wrote:
You know what? You guys who always stick with one alignment can go eat a piece of really old pie. Like at least 100 years old.

Renegade Shepard is hilariously a dickhead while my Paragon Shepard wants to save everyone.
Hmm I could walk the neutral route and always do things the hard way, OR I could be completely aligned, save everyone and skip pointless fights. Rage fanboi rage.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   I just beat Mass Effect. EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:18 am

Fidel Castro wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Why? Kaiden has the personality of a block of granite. EDI has more life than him.
Back to top Go down
Duhh_Winning
GD Member
Duhh_Winning

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   I just beat Mass Effect. EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:51 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Why? Kaiden has the personality of a block of granite. EDI has more life than him.

Ash is whiny, racist, and annoying imho. At least Kaidan had an interestig backstory. All Ash had was her remarks about how Shep can't trust aliens.

Just my 2 cents, everybody is entitled to their opinion.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   I just beat Mass Effect. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:13 am

Duhh_Winning wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Ash is whiny, racist, and annoying imho. At least Kaidan had an interestig backstory. All Ash had was her remarks about how Shep can't trust aliens.

Just my 2 cents, everybody is entitled to their opinion.
Wtf is this shit? No, you fucking tell people what to think no matter how wrong or how much it doesn't matter. This is the internet, not the house of reason.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   I just beat Mass Effect. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:24 am

PJsnaks wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Well its in an email sent to me so idk who would have it. I posted it on the SWTOR forums in the rate your sig thread so maybe there?

Ohh..now that I know you were "Bowdar" that must have been you.
And the Endwar picture in your signature. Is that a game,a novel,or both?
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   I just beat Mass Effect. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:13 pm

Did any one know that Gestahlt and PatienceKys were banned?
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   I just beat Mass Effect. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:44 pm

(Causa) wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Both. I read the book (meh) and played the game (also meh). I had just been following it religiously for a loooong time. Talk about gradual dissapointment.

No I didn't know those two had been banned. I actually found Gestahlt to be entertaining. Patience was decent too. They have alts yet?
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   I just beat Mass Effect. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 1:16 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Both. I read the book (meh) and played the game (also meh). I had just been following it religiously for a loooong time. Talk about gradual dissapointment.

No I didn't know those two had been banned. I actually found Gestahlt to be entertaining. Patience was decent too. They have alts yet?

Not that I know of and I'm not sure If they are permabans though.

I think I found Patience's Alt "gromKys"

And I think TheErebus is a 10'er
Back to top Go down
TheErebus
OT'er
TheErebus

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   I just beat Mass Effect. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:11 pm

Man. I have yet to find an action RPG as good as the ME series... Tried to get in to Fallout, but it's such a slow moving game...
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   I just beat Mass Effect. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:39 pm

TheErebus wrote:
Man. I have yet to find an action RPG as good as the ME series... Tried to get in to Fallout, but it's such a slow moving game...
FO3 I can see. FONV isn't that slow moving imo, they really just toss you into the world and let you run wild.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   I just beat Mass Effect. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:13 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
TheErebus wrote:
FO3 I can see. FONV isn't that slow moving imo, they really just toss you into the world and let you run wild.

I don't really like FONV. Sad
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   I just beat Mass Effect. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:52 pm

Grimeth wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
TheErebus wrote:

How come?
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   I just beat Mass Effect. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:13 pm

Grimeth wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
TheErebus wrote:

I enjoyed New Vegas.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   I just beat Mass Effect. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:18 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
TheErebus wrote:

I enjoyed New Vegas.

I never got to level 30.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   I just beat Mass Effect. Empty

Back to top Go down

I just beat Mass Effect.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next