I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 I just beat Mass Effect.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: I just beat Mass Effect.   Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:08 pm

Good game. They concil is dead and I tapped the blue women.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:18 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:
Good game. They concil is dead and I tapped that blue woman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:25 pm

I think on my the suicide mission Kane,Miranda,and Jacob died I was really sad Kane died because a Random steel rod hit him and just died,ohhh...wait Mass effect one? I killed the council to I was vanguard I think

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:52 pm

(Causa) wrote:
I think on my the suicide mission Kane,Miranda,and Jacob died I was really sad Kane died because a Random steel rod hit him and just died,ohhh...wait Mass effect one? I killed the council to I was vanguard I think

Why'd you even typed the first part?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:00 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
I think on my the suicide mission Kane,Miranda,and Jacob died I was really sad Kane died because a Random steel rod hit him and just died,ohhh...wait Mass effect one? I killed the council to I was vanguard I think

Why'd you even typed the first part?
I edited the post when I realized that you were talking ME1 but left the first part

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:02 pm

Nah man, save the council. Be a hero. Also seriously, you tapped Liara instead of Ash? Pfft

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:27 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Nah man, save the council. Be a hero. Also seriously, you tapped Liara instead of Ash? Pfft
I've seen that sig somewhere

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:02 pm

(Causa) wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Nah man, save the council. Be a hero. Also seriously, you tapped Liara instead of Ash? Pfft
I've seen that sig somewhere
Well its in an email sent to me so idk who would have it. I posted it on the SWTOR forums in the rate your sig thread so maybe there?

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:42 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Nah man, save the council. Be a hero. Also seriously, you tapped Liara instead of Ash? Pfft

I picked Ash has the one to die, bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:43 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Nah man, save the council. Be a hero. Also seriously, you tapped Liara instead of Ash? Pfft

I picked Ash has the one to die, bro.

I think I picked kadien to die

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:33 pm

You know what? You guys who always stick with one alignment can go eat a piece of really old pie. Like at least 100 years old.

Renegade Shepard is hilariously a dickhead while my Paragon Shepard wants to save everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:17 am

BuddyBurkman wrote:
You know what? You guys who always stick with one alignment can go eat a piece of really old pie. Like at least 100 years old.

Renegade Shepard is hilariously a dickhead while my Paragon Shepard wants to save everyone.
Hmm I could walk the neutral route and always do things the hard way, OR I could be completely aligned, save everyone and skip pointless fights. Rage fanboi rage.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:18 am

Fidel Castro wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Nah man, save the council. Be a hero. Also seriously, you tapped Liara instead of Ash? Pfft

I picked Ash has the one to die, bro.
Why? Kaiden has the personality of a block of granite. EDI has more life than him.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duhh_Winning
GD Member


Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-04-08
Age : 31
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:51 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Nah man, save the council. Be a hero. Also seriously, you tapped Liara instead of Ash? Pfft

I picked Ash has the one to die, bro.
Why? Kaiden has the personality of a block of granite. EDI has more life than him.

Ash is whiny, racist, and annoying imho. At least Kaidan had an interestig backstory. All Ash had was her remarks about how Shep can't trust aliens.

Just my 2 cents, everybody is entitled to their opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:13 am

Duhh_Winning wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Nah man, save the council. Be a hero. Also seriously, you tapped Liara instead of Ash? Pfft

I picked Ash has the one to die, bro.
Why? Kaiden has the personality of a block of granite. EDI has more life than him.

Ash is whiny, racist, and annoying imho. At least Kaidan had an interestig backstory. All Ash had was her remarks about how Shep can't trust aliens.

Just my 2 cents, everybody is entitled to their opinion.
Wtf is this shit? No, you fucking tell people what to think no matter how wrong or how much it doesn't matter. This is the internet, not the house of reason.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:24 am

PJsnaks wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Nah man, save the council. Be a hero. Also seriously, you tapped Liara instead of Ash? Pfft
I've seen that sig somewhere
Well its in an email sent to me so idk who would have it. I posted it on the SWTOR forums in the rate your sig thread so maybe there?

Ohh..now that I know you were "Bowdar" that must have been you.
And the Endwar picture in your signature. Is that a game,a novel,or both?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:13 pm

Did any one know that Gestahlt and PatienceKys were banned?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:44 pm

(Causa) wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Nah man, save the council. Be a hero. Also seriously, you tapped Liara instead of Ash? Pfft
I've seen that sig somewhere
Well its in an email sent to me so idk who would have it. I posted it on the SWTOR forums in the rate your sig thread so maybe there?

Ohh..now that I know you were "Bowdar" that must have been you.
And the Endwar picture in your signature. Is that a game,a novel,or both?
Both. I read the book (meh) and played the game (also meh). I had just been following it religiously for a loooong time. Talk about gradual dissapointment.

No I didn't know those two had been banned. I actually found Gestahlt to be entertaining. Patience was decent too. They have alts yet?

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:16 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Nah man, save the council. Be a hero. Also seriously, you tapped Liara instead of Ash? Pfft
I've seen that sig somewhere
Well its in an email sent to me so idk who would have it. I posted it on the SWTOR forums in the rate your sig thread so maybe there?

Ohh..now that I know you were "Bowdar" that must have been you.
And the Endwar picture in your signature. Is that a game,a novel,or both?
Both. I read the book (meh) and played the game (also meh). I had just been following it religiously for a loooong time. Talk about gradual dissapointment.

No I didn't know those two had been banned. I actually found Gestahlt to be entertaining. Patience was decent too. They have alts yet?

Not that I know of and I'm not sure If they are permabans though.

I think I found Patience's Alt "gromKys"

And I think TheErebus is a 10'er

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheErebus
OT'er


Posts : 110
Join date : 2011-04-08

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:11 pm

Man. I have yet to find an action RPG as good as the ME series... Tried to get in to Fallout, but it's such a slow moving game...

_________________
"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town. "
-Bruce Campbell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:39 pm

TheErebus wrote:
Man. I have yet to find an action RPG as good as the ME series... Tried to get in to Fallout, but it's such a slow moving game...
FO3 I can see. FONV isn't that slow moving imo, they really just toss you into the world and let you run wild.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:13 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
TheErebus wrote:
Man. I have yet to find an action RPG as good as the ME series... Tried to get in to Fallout, but it's such a slow moving game...
FO3 I can see. FONV isn't that slow moving imo, they really just toss you into the world and let you run wild.

I don't really like FONV. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:52 pm

Grimeth wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
TheErebus wrote:
Man. I have yet to find an action RPG as good as the ME series... Tried to get in to Fallout, but it's such a slow moving game...
FO3 I can see. FONV isn't that slow moving imo, they really just toss you into the world and let you run wild.

I don't really like FONV. Sad
How come?

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:13 pm

Grimeth wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
TheErebus wrote:
Man. I have yet to find an action RPG as good as the ME series... Tried to get in to Fallout, but it's such a slow moving game...
FO3 I can see. FONV isn't that slow moving imo, they really just toss you into the world and let you run wild.

I don't really like FONV. Sad

I enjoyed New Vegas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:18 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
TheErebus wrote:
Man. I have yet to find an action RPG as good as the ME series... Tried to get in to Fallout, but it's such a slow moving game...
FO3 I can see. FONV isn't that slow moving imo, they really just toss you into the world and let you run wild.

I don't really like FONV. Sad

I enjoyed New Vegas.

I never got to level 30.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I just beat Mass Effect.   Today at 1:42 am

Back to top Go down
 
I just beat Mass Effect.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Mass Effect 3: Jackal Squad
» Mass Effect 3!
» Interstellar Trailer - a Mass Effect lead in if ever I saw one
» Mass Effect Mods (for Other Games)
» Mass Effect: Andromeda

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Games-
Jump to: