I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Jet, stop spamming pl0x

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Jet, stop spamming pl0x   Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:47 pm

It was cute at first. But now it's annoying. GTFO.


_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.


Last edited by WolfWilbourn on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Jet, stop spamming pl0x   Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:48 pm

You're a filthy liar. You think it's funny? It's not. It's annoying and Soup and me both know it's you. But of course Soup will back you up. You can honestly never just STFU and leave me alone. I never do ANYTHING and I can't go without getting bashed by all of you. If I do so much as log on I get bashed at.

Not to mention I'm banned from chat now because of you.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Jet, stop spamming pl0x   Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:52 pm

Misfit wrote:
You're a filthy liar. You think it's funny? It's not. It's annoying and Soup and me both know it's you. But of course Soup will back you up. You can honestly never just STFU and leave me alone. I never do ANYTHING and I can't go without getting bashed by all of you. If I do so much as log on I get bashed at.

No I don't think it's funny. Your being immature by spamming false accounts. I expect that much out of a twelve year old (lol o wait). It clearly said it was YOUR IP address posting from those false accounts. I enjoy joking around of course, but it's old now, and your shenanigans are getting annoying. Stop giving me false accusations and stop being a cunt.

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Jet, stop spamming pl0x   Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:53 pm

Misfit wrote:
You're a filthy liar. You think it's funny? It's not. It's annoying and Soup and me both know it's you. But of course Soup will back you up. You can honestly never just STFU and leave me alone. I never do ANYTHING and I can't go without getting bashed by all of you. If I do so much as log on I get bashed at.

Not to mention I'm banned from chat now because of you.

love you too

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Jet, stop spamming pl0x   Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:05 pm

Misfit wrote:
You're a filthy liar. You think it's funny? It's not. It's annoying and Soup and me both know it's you. But of course Soup will back you up. You can honestly never just STFU and leave me alone. I never do ANYTHING and I can't go without getting bashed by all of you. If I do so much as log on I get bashed at.

Not to mention I'm banned from chat now because of you.

Well the 37 messages you sent me in chat indicate that you might need to be banned from chat....

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Jet, stop spamming pl0x   Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:42 pm

I claim this here thread in the name of ye BRASS BALLS! YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Jet, stop spamming pl0x   Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:14 am

Feathars wrote:
Misfit wrote:
You're a filthy liar. You think it's funny? It's not. It's annoying and Soup and me both know it's you. But of course Soup will back you up. You can honestly never just STFU and leave me alone. I never do ANYTHING and I can't go without getting bashed by all of you. If I do so much as log on I get bashed at.

Not to mention I'm banned from chat now because of you.

Well the 37 messages you sent me in chat indicate that you might need to be banned from chat....

That was me joking. Wilbourn made all those accounts. He's lying. Someone other then him check the fucking IP please. It's HIM.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Jet, stop spamming pl0x   Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:20 am

Misfit wrote:
Feathars wrote:
Misfit wrote:
You're a filthy liar. You think it's funny? It's not. It's annoying and Soup and me both know it's you. But of course Soup will back you up. You can honestly never just STFU and leave me alone. I never do ANYTHING and I can't go without getting bashed by all of you. If I do so much as log on I get bashed at.

Not to mention I'm banned from chat now because of you.

Well the 37 messages you sent me in chat indicate that you might need to be banned from chat....

That was me joking. Wilbourn made all those accounts. He's lying. Someone other then him check the fucking IP please. It's HIM.


_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Jet, stop spamming pl0x   Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:26 am

WolfBeard wrote:
Misfit wrote:
Feathars wrote:


Well the 37 messages you sent me in chat indicate that you might need to be banned from chat....

That was me joking. Wilbourn made all those accounts. He's lying. Someone other then him check the fucking IP please. It's HIM.


Okay fine, if I'm such a liar, Scott. Check the IP's.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Jet, stop spamming pl0x   Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:29 am

Misfit wrote:
WolfBeard wrote:
Misfit wrote:


That was me joking. Wilbourn made all those accounts. He's lying. Someone other then him check the fucking IP please. It's HIM.


Okay fine, if I'm such a liar, Scott. Check the IP's.

You can't check the IP unless the person in chat is currently sending messages, twat cakes. I got you!

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Jet, stop spamming pl0x   Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:30 am

WolfBeard wrote:
Misfit wrote:
WolfBeard wrote:



Okay fine, if I'm such a liar, Scott. Check the IP's.

You can't check the IP unless the person in chat is currently sending messages, twat cakes. I got you!

no...just no

I'm telling the truth. Everybody is either helping troll me or you've fooled them.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Jet, stop spamming pl0x   Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:32 am

Misfit wrote:
WolfBeard wrote:
Misfit wrote:


Okay fine, if I'm such a liar, Scott. Check the IP's.

You can't check the IP unless the person in chat is currently sending messages, twat cakes. I got you!

no...just no

I'm telling the truth. Everybody is either helping troll me or you've fooled them.

Jet, it's okay, just stop spamming from now on, I'm not mad. In the future, don't act this absurd. You are forgiven. sucess

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Jet, stop spamming pl0x   Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:34 am

WolfBeard wrote:
Misfit wrote:
WolfBeard wrote:


You can't check the IP unless the person in chat is currently sending messages, twat cakes. I got you!

no...just no

I'm telling the truth. Everybody is either helping troll me or you've fooled them.

Jet, it's okay, just stop spamming from now on, I'm not mad. In the future, don't act this absurd. You are forgiven. sucess

This is ridicolous. It was obviously you from the start but whatever. I'm banned from chat now so it doesn't even matter anymore.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Jet, stop spamming pl0x   Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:37 am

Misfit wrote:
WolfBeard wrote:
Misfit wrote:


no...just no

I'm telling the truth. Everybody is either helping troll me or you've fooled them.

Jet, it's okay, just stop spamming from now on, I'm not mad. In the future, don't act this absurd. You are forgiven. sucess

This is ridicolous. It was obviously you from the start but whatever. I'm banned from chat now so it doesn't even matter anymore.

Dude, I forgive you for your actions and now you still attempt to bash me with false accusations. It's cool, I'll be the mature one, Jet.

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Jet, stop spamming pl0x   Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:46 am

WolfBeard wrote:
Misfit wrote:
WolfBeard wrote:


Jet, it's okay, just stop spamming from now on, I'm not mad. In the future, don't act this absurd. You are forgiven. sucess

This is ridicolous. It was obviously you from the start but whatever. I'm banned from chat now so it doesn't even matter anymore.

Dude, I forgive you for your actions and now you still attempt to bash me with false accusations. It's cool, I'll be the mature one, Jet.

Forget this shit. People will continue to either push along the lie or believe you, so just screw it. You've made me look bad yet again, without me even doing anything. Thanks a ton.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Jet, stop spamming pl0x   Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:48 am

Misfit wrote:
WolfBeard wrote:
Misfit wrote:


This is ridicolous. It was obviously you from the start but whatever. I'm banned from chat now so it doesn't even matter anymore.

Dude, I forgive you for your actions and now you still attempt to bash me with false accusations. It's cool, I'll be the mature one, Jet.

Forget this shit. People will continue to either push along the lie or believe you, so just screw it. You've made me look bad yet again, without me even doing anything. Thanks a ton.

Jet, why can you not admit that you've done something wrong? This must be from me winning VP or something, because ever since that, you've been trying to sabotage me.

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Jet, stop spamming pl0x   Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:50 am

WolfBeard wrote:
Misfit wrote:
WolfBeard wrote:


Dude, I forgive you for your actions and now you still attempt to bash me with false accusations. It's cool, I'll be the mature one, Jet.

Forget this shit. People will continue to either push along the lie or believe you, so just screw it. You've made me look bad yet again, without me even doing anything. Thanks a ton.

Jet, why can you not admit that you've done something wrong? This must be from me winning VP or something, because ever since that, you've been trying to sabotage me.

That's not true. At all. I don't care if you won VP or not really, to be honest. And I haven't done anything. You've blamed what was a joke on me and made me look bad once again.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Jet, stop spamming pl0x   Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:54 am

Misfit wrote:
WolfBeard wrote:
Misfit wrote:


Forget this shit. People will continue to either push along the lie or believe you, so just screw it. You've made me look bad yet again, without me even doing anything. Thanks a ton.

Jet, why can you not admit that you've done something wrong? This must be from me winning VP or something, because ever since that, you've been trying to sabotage me.

That's not true. At all. I don't care if you won VP or not really, to be honest. And I haven't done anything. You've blamed what was a joke on me and made me look bad once again.

There is no proof to go along with these false claims that you are throwing at me. Whereas there is proof showing that it was in fact you. Get on chat so we can discuss this.

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Jet, stop spamming pl0x   Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:30 am

WolfBeard wrote:
Misfit wrote:
WolfBeard wrote:


Jet, why can you not admit that you've done something wrong? This must be from me winning VP or something, because ever since that, you've been trying to sabotage me.

That's not true. At all. I don't care if you won VP or not really, to be honest. And I haven't done anything. You've blamed what was a joke on me and made me look bad once again.

There is no proof to go along with these false claims that you are throwing at me. Whereas there is proof showing that it was in fact you. Get on chat so we can discuss this.

Now any doubts I might have had are gone. I KNOW you're trolling me. I'm banned from chat, dickshit.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Jet, stop spamming pl0x   Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:44 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Jet, stop spamming pl0x   Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:04 am

I call blasphemy! This is big forum drama and I'm not included in it!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Jet, stop spamming pl0x   Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:06 am

Tsk tsk.

I CALL SHENANIGANS ON JET!

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Jet, stop spamming pl0x   Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:15 am

Right Jet, here are the first lyrics of one of my favorite songs, I suggest you read this and figure out what I mean by it.


I've paid my dues....

Time after time....

I've done my sentence....

But committed no crime....

And bad mistakes....

I've made a few....

I've had my share of sand kicked in my face, but I've come through!

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Jet, stop spamming pl0x   Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:29 am

Feathars wrote:
Right Jet, here are the first lyrics of one of my favorite songs, I suggest you read this and figure out what I mean by it.


I've paid my dues....

Time after time....

I've done my sentence....

But committed no crime....

And bad mistakes....

I've made a few....

I've had my share of sand kicked in my face, but I've come through!

I'm no longer banned from chat? Either that or you're drunk again?

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Jet, stop spamming pl0x   Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:24 pm

Jet the Jackass wrote:
WolfBeard wrote:
Misfit wrote:


That's not true. At all. I don't care if you won VP or not really, to be honest. And I haven't done anything. You've blamed what was a joke on me and made me look bad once again.

There is no proof to go along with these false claims that you are throwing at me. Whereas there is proof showing that it was in fact you. Get on chat so we can discuss this.

Now any doubts I might have had are gone. I KNOW you're trolling me. I'm banned from chat, dickshit.


_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jet, stop spamming pl0x   Today at 7:23 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Jet, stop spamming pl0x
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Stop Animal Abuse Club
» Stop the shame! (The Recent U.S. 'Publicised' Shootings)
» Walking Animation won't stop
» Livestreams stop
» Pull out all the stops for Black Ops- now in 3D!?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: