OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Power Rangers - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Power Rangers - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Power Rangers

Go down 
+4
Meatlocker
Branch
Jet
GSG
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

Power Rangers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers   Power Rangers - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:12 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:

Mystic Force was retarded imo.

Whenever I hear about power rangers I always end up feeling sorry for Jason Daivd Frank, can you imagine being in every power ranger series ever?

He played Tommy right? He was awesome. He didn't play in every series, but seing him in... in... what was the Dino thing? Anyway I went fan-scream on that lol

When he morphed I was like "Ah hell yeah."

Yeah...why is it that everything from the 90's seems to outlive it's usefulness?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers   Power Rangers - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:15 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

Whenever I hear about power rangers I always end up feeling sorry for Jason Daivd Frank, can you imagine being in every power ranger series ever?

He played Tommy right? He was awesome. He didn't play in every series, but seing him in... in... what was the Dino thing? Anyway I went fan-scream on that lol

Yeah...why is it that everything from the 90's seems to outlive it's usefulness?

Have you seen the superheroes that were created for comics in the 90s? It's like nobody cared. They through out the good stuff with the bad.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers   Power Rangers - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:24 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:

Have you seen the superheroes that were created for comics in the 90s? It's like nobody cared. They through out the good stuff with the bad.

Whenever a superhero is originally created they often lose alot of their flare in a couple years. Sometimes even only in a few issues. Ever heard of Spawn? Key example.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers   Power Rangers - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Jet the Jackass wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

Whenever a superhero is originally created they often lose alot of their flare in a couple years. Sometimes even only in a few issues. Ever heard of Spawn? Key example.

I was refering to things such as Electic Superman, Squirel (whatev) Girl and Azrael Batman. The costumes were retarded.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers   Power Rangers - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:29 pm

Branch wrote:
Jet the Jackass wrote:
Branch wrote:

I was refering to things such as Electic Superman, Squirel (whatev) Girl and Azrael Batman. The costumes were retarded.

I just felt like saying that. =p
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers   Power Rangers - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:32 pm

Jet the Jackass wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jet the Jackass wrote:

I just felt like saying that. =p

Power Rangers - Page 2 284444-85059-squirrel-girl
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers   Power Rangers - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:46 pm

Jet the Jackass wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

Spawn had a movie and two HBO television series.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers   Power Rangers - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:50 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Jet the Jackass wrote:
Branch wrote:

lol
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers   Power Rangers - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:53 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Jet the Jackass wrote:
Branch wrote:

He lost his original style, regardless.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers   Power Rangers - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:53 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Jet the Jackass wrote:

lol

In fact the original spawn comic series is still going on and a second movie is in production.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers   Power Rangers - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:54 pm

Jet the Jackass wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Jet the Jackass wrote:

I don't I read Spawn's original series volumes 1-5 and he retained it pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers   Power Rangers - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:57 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Jet the Jackass wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

I don't I read Spawn's original series volumes 1-5 and he retained it pretty well.

Eh, matter of opinion.

I thought the movie was okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers   Power Rangers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Power Rangers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2