I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Branch loves me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Branch loves me.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:02 pm

<3

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Branch loves me.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:20 pm

I love you like I love a broken arm.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Branch loves me.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:21 pm

Branch wrote:
I love you like I love a broken arm.

<3333333333333333

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Branch loves me.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:23 pm

Sooo much love in this thread.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Branch loves me.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:42 pm

I despise you all. OMG!

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Branch loves me.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:47 pm

Jet the Jackass wrote:
I despise you all. OMG!

Yes, I understand.

But your balls don't go there!

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Branch loves me.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:50 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Jet the Jackass wrote:
I despise you all. OMG!

Yes, I understand.

But your balls don't go there!

Except for you of course Soupy... OMG!

I also found your response to my PM....OFFENSIVE. I'm reporting you to the butthead moderators! no...just no

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Branch loves me.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:54 pm

Jet the Jackass wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Jet the Jackass wrote:
I despise you all. OMG!

Yes, I understand.

But your balls don't go there!

Except for you of course Soupy... OMG!

I also found your response to my PM....OFFENSIVE. I'm reporting you to the butthead moderators! no...just no

Rude.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Branch loves me.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:55 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:


****.

Fixed.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Branch loves me.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:01 pm

Wow...I tried. I really did. I tried to be a good citizen of the forums and keep from being rude and help community members. And what do I get in return? BANNED.

Dear Gaming-Misfit,

You have received a new private message at STAR WARS: The Old Republic from CommunitySupport, entitled "You have received an infraction at STAR WARS: The Old Republic".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://www.swtor.com/community/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
***************
Dear Gaming-Misfit,

You have received an infraction at STAR WARS: The Old Republic.

Reason: Alternate Account Ban
-------
This account has been permanently banned for a violation of the Rules of Conduct (http://www.swtor.com/legalnotices/rulesofconduct/); specifically creating a secondary account when the original account has been banned or suspended. Feel free to contact the TOR Community Team at bwacommunitysupport@bioware.com if there are any questions about this message.
-------

This infraction is worth 30 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7271226#post7271226

---Quote---
---Quote (Originally by Leetgamerwp)---
We are not advertising, we are letting the community know that they are free to contribute if they wish.

Community interaction is our primary focus, though it seems that it's a bit hard to do that nowadays since it is so cranky and all. :p



Yes you can! To a certain limit of course.
---End Quote---

That's advertising......don't listen to these guys though because alot of the people up here are lonely losers who want to complain all day. Just invite people through PM's in the future. :)
---End Quote---
All the best,
STAR WARS: The Old Republic
***************

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:
http://www.swtor.com/community/private.php

All the best,
STAR WARS: The Old Republic
Delete ReplyReply ForwardSpamMovePrint Actions NextPrevious

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Branch loves me.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:05 pm

Jet the Jackass wrote:
Wow...I tried. I really did. I tried to be a good citizen of the forums and keep from being rude and help community members. And what do I get in return? BANNED.

Dear Gaming-Misfit,

You have received a new private message at STAR WARS: The Old Republic from CommunitySupport, entitled "You have received an infraction at STAR WARS: The Old Republic".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://www.swtor.com/community/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
***************
Dear Gaming-Misfit,

You have received an infraction at STAR WARS: The Old Republic.

Reason: Alternate Account Ban
-------
This account has been permanently banned for a violation of the Rules of Conduct (http://www.swtor.com/legalnotices/rulesofconduct/); specifically creating a secondary account when the original account has been banned or suspended. Feel free to contact the TOR Community Team at bwacommunitysupport@bioware.com if there are any questions about this message.
-------

This infraction is worth 30 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7271226#post7271226

---Quote---
---Quote (Originally by Leetgamerwp)---
We are not advertising, we are letting the community know that they are free to contribute if they wish.

Community interaction is our primary focus, though it seems that it's a bit hard to do that nowadays since it is so cranky and all. :p



Yes you can! To a certain limit of course.
---End Quote---

That's advertising......don't listen to these guys though because alot of the people up here are lonely losers who want to complain all day. Just invite people through PM's in the future. :)
---End Quote---
All the best,
STAR WARS: The Old Republic
***************

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:
http://www.swtor.com/community/private.php

All the best,
STAR WARS: The Old Republic
Delete ReplyReply ForwardSpamMovePrint Actions NextPrevious

They don't care until you start trolling.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Branch loves me.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:07 pm

Branch wrote:
Jet the Jackass wrote:
Wow...I tried. I really did. I tried to be a good citizen of the forums and keep from being rude and help community members. And what do I get in return? BANNED.

Dear Gaming-Misfit,

You have received a new private message at STAR WARS: The Old Republic from CommunitySupport, entitled "You have received an infraction at STAR WARS: The Old Republic".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://www.swtor.com/community/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
***************
Dear Gaming-Misfit,

You have received an infraction at STAR WARS: The Old Republic.

Reason: Alternate Account Ban
-------
This account has been permanently banned for a violation of the Rules of Conduct (http://www.swtor.com/legalnotices/rulesofconduct/); specifically creating a secondary account when the original account has been banned or suspended. Feel free to contact the TOR Community Team at bwacommunitysupport@bioware.com if there are any questions about this message.
-------

This infraction is worth 30 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7271226#post7271226

---Quote---
---Quote (Originally by Leetgamerwp)---
We are not advertising, we are letting the community know that they are free to contribute if they wish.

Community interaction is our primary focus, though it seems that it's a bit hard to do that nowadays since it is so cranky and all. :p



Yes you can! To a certain limit of course.
---End Quote---

That's advertising......don't listen to these guys though because alot of the people up here are lonely losers who want to complain all day. Just invite people through PM's in the future. :)
---End Quote---
All the best,
STAR WARS: The Old Republic
***************

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:
http://www.swtor.com/community/private.php

All the best,
STAR WARS: The Old Republic
Delete ReplyReply ForwardSpamMovePrint Actions NextPrevious

They don't care until you start trolling.

I didn't troll! I was helping someone!

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Branch loves me.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:08 pm

Jet the Jackass wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jet the Jackass wrote:
Wow...I tried. I really did. I tried to be a good citizen of the forums and keep from being rude and help community members. And what do I get in return? BANNED.

Dear Gaming-Misfit,

You have received a new private message at STAR WARS: The Old Republic from CommunitySupport, entitled "You have received an infraction at STAR WARS: The Old Republic".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://www.swtor.com/community/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
***************
Dear Gaming-Misfit,

You have received an infraction at STAR WARS: The Old Republic.

Reason: Alternate Account Ban
-------
This account has been permanently banned for a violation of the Rules of Conduct (http://www.swtor.com/legalnotices/rulesofconduct/); specifically creating a secondary account when the original account has been banned or suspended. Feel free to contact the TOR Community Team at bwacommunitysupport@bioware.com if there are any questions about this message.
-------

This infraction is worth 30 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7271226#post7271226

---Quote---
---Quote (Originally by Leetgamerwp)---
We are not advertising, we are letting the community know that they are free to contribute if they wish.

Community interaction is our primary focus, though it seems that it's a bit hard to do that nowadays since it is so cranky and all. :p



Yes you can! To a certain limit of course.
---End Quote---

That's advertising......don't listen to these guys though because alot of the people up here are lonely losers who want to complain all day. Just invite people through PM's in the future. :)
---End Quote---
All the best,
STAR WARS: The Old Republic
***************

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:
http://www.swtor.com/community/private.php

All the best,
STAR WARS: The Old Republic
Delete ReplyReply ForwardSpamMovePrint Actions NextPrevious

They don't care until you start trolling.

I didn't troll! I was helping someone!

You were trolling.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Branch loves me.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:11 pm

Branch wrote:
Jet the Jackass wrote:
Branch wrote:


They don't care until you start trolling.

I didn't troll! I was helping someone!

You were trolling.

HOW?!

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Branch loves me.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:13 pm

hehe

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Branch loves me.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:15 pm

Jet the Jackass wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jet the Jackass wrote:


I didn't troll! I was helping someone!

You were trolling.

HOW?!

1. Insulting the Community
2. When a guild leader PMs people it's considered spam and is actually illegal in the rules. But it didn't stop me.

They probably have your IP address memorized now.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Branch loves me.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:19 pm

Branch wrote:
Jet the Jackass wrote:
Branch wrote:


You were trolling.

HOW?!

1. Insulting the Community
2. When a guild leader PMs people it's considered spam and is actually illegal in the rules. But it didn't stop me.

They probably have your IP address memorized now.

The moderators and me have shared a special relationship over the years now. Of course they know my IP.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Branch loves me.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:20 pm

Jet the Jackass wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jet the Jackass wrote:


HOW?!

1. Insulting the Community
2. When a guild leader PMs people it's considered spam and is actually illegal in the rules. But it didn't stop me.

They probably have your IP address memorized now.

The moderators and me have shared a special relationship over the years now. Of course they know my IP.

All it takes is a flag and poof! You're gone.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Branch loves me.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Branch wrote:
Jet the Jackass wrote:
Branch wrote:


1. Insulting the Community
2. When a guild leader PMs people it's considered spam and is actually illegal in the rules. But it didn't stop me.

They probably have your IP address memorized now.

The moderators and me have shared a special relationship over the years now. Of course they know my IP.

All it takes is a flag and poof! You're gone.

I've ran out of email adresses.....

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Branch loves me.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:40 pm

Jet the Jackass wrote:

I've ran out of email adresses.....

Make some new ones.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Branch loves me.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:46 pm

ScotchCausan wrote:
Jet the Jackass wrote:

I've ran out of email adresses.....

Make some new ones.

Think they've IP banned me at this point? This is like my 4th alt.....

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Branch loves me.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Jet the Jackass wrote:
ScotchCausan wrote:
Jet the Jackass wrote:

I've ran out of email adresses.....

Make some new ones.

Think they've IP banned me at this point? This is like my 4th alt.....

Nah. You had a long span between, but y'never know. Make one and find out.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeetYourMakeup
Mod's Pet


Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 29
Location : Irvine, California

PostSubject: Re: Branch loves me.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:34 pm

Jet the Jackass wrote:
I despise you all. OMG!
This makes it increasingly hard to give you chance at getting along with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Branch loves me.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:34 pm

LeetYourMakeup wrote:
Jet the Jackass wrote:
I despise you all. OMG!
This makes it increasingly hard to give you chance at getting along with you.

I am literally making this face OMG!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeetYourMakeup
Mod's Pet


Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 29
Location : Irvine, California

PostSubject: Re: Branch loves me.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Branch wrote:
LeetYourMakeup wrote:
Jet the Jackass wrote:
I despise you all. OMG!
This makes it increasingly hard to give you chance at getting along with you.

I am literally making this face OMG!

Is it because of my like of an a before chance in that sentence?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Branch loves me.   Today at 4:34 am

Back to top Go down
 
Branch loves me.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 1/4 Hulk Diorama (Full Size) Never Done Before (coming Soon)
» Everybody Loves Gargoyle
» My friend loves to play Tyranids....
» [Fan Art] Vampar Loves
» Reveries 1: Sisterly Love

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: