I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 OT Survivor: Season 0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:47 am

Matieu Shepard wrote:
Here's your new challenge? What? This was a good idea. People who already PMed me the answers don't have to do it again. You have 24 hours...

Why thank you...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:27 pm

Goat has been voted off, though he will not be replaced. The final four... Colla, Scott, Wilbourn, and Boba. Who will win? I don't knowz.... new challenge coming soon.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:35 pm

The newest challenge... its time to get your artistic sides up.

Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!

><><Ͽ{The OT Alliance}Ͼ><><
※The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. ※
| Apply | Recruitment | Website |

This is my signature on the TOR site. What your supposed to do is make a OT Alliance signature, based like this, and make it epic. B and I will judge the signatures and decide which is best. You have one day. One. Day. So, what we'll be judging on. Once again, include your votes with the challenge...

10 points: Color scheme. You can get up to 10 points based on how you color everybody, no color makes it boring and you fail.

5 points: Witty comment. In the middle of my signature, I have "The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." Made a good comment that makes us laugh and you get points.

4 points: Creativity. Make sure you add something nice and not just a clone of my signature.

1 point: Having The OT Alliance in the signature. If you don't have the Guilds name, you fail...

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.


Last edited by Matieu Shepard on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:36 pm

Matieu Shepard wrote:
The newest challenge... its time to get your artistic sides up.

Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!

><><Ͽ{The OT Alliance}Ͼ><><
※The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. ※
| Apply | Recruitment | Website |

This is my signature on the TOR site. What your supposed to do is make a OT Alliance signature, based like this, and make it epic. B and I will judge the signatures and decide which is best. You have one day. One. Day. So, what we'll be judging on. Once again, include your votes with the challenge...

10 points: Color scheme. You can get up to 10 points based on how you color everybody, no color makes it boring and you fail.

5 points: Witty comment. In the middle of my signature, I have "The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." Made a good comment that makes us laugh and you get points.

4 points: Creativity. Make sure you add something nice and not just a clone of my signature.

1 point: Having The OT Alliance in the signature. If you don't have the Guilds name, you fail...

For other shit, use this:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=160188

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:43 pm

lol I made some of those... hmmm.... let's see. Oh Mat... you have one critical error in your challenge. It wont be our fault when the sig we make you doesn't fit on TOR... OMG!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:44 pm

Scott wrote:
lol I made some of those... hmmm.... let's see. Oh Mat... you have one critical error in your challenge. It wont be our fault when the sig we make you doesn't fit on TOR... OMG!

That should be a rule shouldn't it...

Bonus points if it fits?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:53 pm

Scott wrote:
lol I made some of those... hmmm.... let's see. Oh Mat... you have one critical error in your challenge. It wont be our fault when the sig we make you doesn't fit on TOR... OMG!


_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Matieu Shepard wrote:
Scott wrote:
lol I made some of those... hmmm.... let's see. Oh Mat... you have one critical error in your challenge. It wont be our fault when the sig we make you doesn't fit on TOR... OMG!


Bonus points if it fits...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Matieu Shepard wrote:
Scott wrote:
lol I made some of those... hmmm.... let's see. Oh Mat... you have one critical error in your challenge. It wont be our fault when the sig we make you doesn't fit on TOR... OMG!


So... I don't need to make it fit? OMG!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Scott wrote:
Matieu Shepard wrote:
Scott wrote:
lol I made some of those... hmmm.... let's see. Oh Mat... you have one critical error in your challenge. It wont be our fault when the sig we make you doesn't fit on TOR... OMG!


So... I don't need to make it fit? OMG!

FUCKING BONUS POINTS IF IT FITS DAMMIT!!!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:59 pm

Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:
Matieu Shepard wrote:
Scott wrote:
lol I made some of those... hmmm.... let's see. Oh Mat... you have one critical error in your challenge. It wont be our fault when the sig we make you doesn't fit on TOR... OMG!


So... I don't need to make it fit? OMG!

FUCKING BONUS POINTS IF IT FITS DAMMIT!!!!

But you's not the host... what if Mat doesn't want it to fit?!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:00 pm

Scott wrote:
Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:


So... I don't need to make it fit? OMG!

FUCKING BONUS POINTS IF IT FITS DAMMIT!!!!

But you's not the host... what if Mat doesn't want it to fit?!

I thought of this challenge and I'm the assistant... it's weak if it doesn't fit. :P

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:02 pm

Very well... if it fits, you shall receive the bonus points of... *Throws dice at B's head* Four points!

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:02 pm

Matieu Shepard wrote:
Very well... if it fits, you shall receive the bonus points of... *Throws dice at B's head* Four points!

*squeals in delight*

Again! Do it again! ^_^

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:20 pm

*smups the thread* no...just no

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:32 pm

And Colla and Scott tied for first, and chose to share the Immunity. In other news...

/Groin Kicks Boba off cliff of shattered groins.

my jawa is uncheerfu

I didn't wanna do it!

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:40 pm

Matieu Shepard wrote:
And Colla and Scott tied for first, and chose to share the Immunity. In other news...

/Groin Kicks Boba off cliff of shattered groins.

my jawa is uncheerfu

I didn't wanna do it!

What? No they didn't... are we talking about the same challenge?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Branch wrote:
Matieu Shepard wrote:
And Colla and Scott tied for first, and chose to share the Immunity. In other news...

/Groin Kicks Boba off cliff of shattered groins.

my jawa is uncheerfu

I didn't wanna do it!

What? No they didn't... are we talking about the same challenge?

Yeah... the sig challenge. They each got a 31.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Matieu Shepard wrote:
Branch wrote:
Matieu Shepard wrote:
And Colla and Scott tied for first, and chose to share the Immunity. In other news...

/Groin Kicks Boba off cliff of shattered groins.

my jawa is uncheerfu

I didn't wanna do it!

What? No they didn't... are we talking about the same challenge?

Yeah... the sig challenge. They each got a 31.



Buuuuuuullshit. *goes to PMs to recount*

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:47 pm

K, got it. But wow. Math never stops to amaze me...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Fuck Colla, I fucking made an alliance with him and he fucking votes for me. Matieu you confused me with what to do, when to vote, so I did neither.

Anyways, OT Big Brother is failing, this game is sub-par...

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:13 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Fuck Colla, I fucking made an alliance with him and he fucking votes for me. Matieu you confused me with what to do, when to vote, so I did neither.

Anyways, OT Big Brother is failing, this game is sub-par...

lol Boba, there were 4 people left. Not much the Alliances could do in that situation.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Fuck Colla, I fucking made an alliance with him and he fucking votes for me. Matieu you confused me with what to do, when to vote, so I did neither.

Anyways, OT Big Brother is failing, this game is sub-par...

Willbourn voted for you too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:25 am

Drumroll please! Those who have been voted off of OT Survivor, voted for... CollaWars to be the winner of OT Survivor, Season 0!

Good Show sir. Good Show sir. Good Show sir. Good Show sir. Good Show sir. Good Show sir. Good Show sir. Good Show sir. Good Show sir. Good Show sir. Good Show sir. Good Show sir. Good Show sir. Good Show sir. Good Show sir. Good Show sir.

CollaWars, good job on your first place. Wilbourn, no groin kick for you...


_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   Today at 3:37 pm

Back to top Go down
 
OT Survivor: Season 0
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Similar topics
-
» Rank Survivor Seasons! (Dalton Ross Hate pt. 2)
» OT Survivor: Season 0
» OT Survivor, Season 7.
» Survivor: Oh Craps Season 2 - Intro
» Rankings So Far For AAA and AA - Change as season progresses

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: