I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 

OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:25 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Our next challenge...

This is a low-key challenge. All you have to do is vote.

But, you can obtain a second vote.

If you write me a 300 word report on why Darth_Nemis is a horrible poster, you will receive a second vote. You must post it on this thread.

Oh man

Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:26 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Our next challenge...

This is a low-key challenge. All you have to do is vote.

But, you can obtain a second vote.

If you write me a 300 word report on why Darth_Nemis is a horrible poster, you will receive a second vote. You must post it on this thread.

My vote will be to you soon enough, first, to work on my essay. There's no limit on how much you can write? Can I write a couple thousand word report?

Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:59 pm

Why Nemis is a horrible poster:

Hello, my name is Matieu, an expert on the subject of trolls and gay posters. I have come today to share with you the story of a boy named Nemis, and how he came to be one of the most hated posters on the New OT Forums. Now take a seat, grab some cake, and listen to the tale of three cities... *Note, this story has events taken from real life, and are not meant to offend those who took place in these events at all. Letters written by Nemis actually occured and are not figments of the authors imagination.

Once upon a time, there was a boy named Nemis. He was a 12 year old going through puberty, and he was very sad because every girl he met complained about his gay red hair and his horrible acne. And thus, he was forced into the interwebz to try and find a release for his sexual needs. His parents were worried, he was spending all his time on the computer and not out actually having a life. Then, one day, the computer ate him, making him become part of the internet. Nemis decided to make a team. A team he would call the meatbags. They would be a hardcore bunch of nerds who can't find a date as well. Nemis looked to the mystical lands of the SWTOR forums. There was the rich seas of nerds. He realized he would need the best of the best, and headed towards the Off Topic Section...

He entered the OT, and met the Man of the People, hero of the OT, slayer of Branch! He met the mystical CollaWars. Nemis approached CollaWars, "Will you join my Guild!" Colla shook his head, and raised a fist. Nemis screamed, remembering the beatings of his childhood. "Not the cock!" He screamed. The fist landed in Nemis' groin, and the young lad collapsed on the ground, screaming in agony. "That's for Megan!!!! Megaaaaan." Colla kicked him several times in the face, causing him to black out. A vision came to him, not any vision, a flashback. A flashback of the one he would later claim to be his wife. A flash back... of Megan.

It was 2005, Nemis was 9 years old. A 16 year old rather slutty girl (very poorly developed, if you ask me) was teaching the younger kids math. She looked at Nemis, "What about you boy? Do you know what the answer is."

"Ur HAWT" Nemis said, running forward to sweep her up and kiss her. Unfortunately, Nemis had no upper body strength. He grabbed Megan around the legs, preparing to pick her up. He tried to hold her up with his other arm, but she fell backwards, Nemis, unable to hold her 100 pound body up. She smashed her head into the wall, blood flying everywhere as she slid to the ground. Nemis ran to her, crying "We were going to get married!" Later, Megan would be in a coma, for the next several decades. One day, she would wake up, and mutter "F... you.... Nemis." Before finally dying. Nobody came to her funeral.

Nemis awoke back in the OT. Colla had stuck a Confederate Flag through his chest. Stumbling from the darkness, a sole nerd is heading for Nemis' location. He looked down at Nemis. "Iz you female?"

Nemis stared at him, "I could be, if you pulled this flag out of me." The man did so, and Nemis convinced the poor Nerd that he was female. And thus, Nemis had recruited the first person in his Meatbags gang.

The emotionally disturbed Nerd came with Nemis as they moved to General Discussion. There, a haven of nerds with no lives awaited. As usual, Nemis had horrible luck. The OT had just been deleted, and an army of Trolls were attacking GD. Including CollaWars. Colla charged Nemis, punching him several times. Nemis fell backwards, gasping in pain. Colla kicked him in the groin several times. Just then, a magical door opened in the sky. Down came Vaseline. Nemis' mouth opened in a gasp. "She's hawt!" He gasped. He tried to rise up and hug her like he hugged Megan. Sadly, she thought he was a floor mat and landed on him. Colla and her pranced away to rage in GD.

Nemis looked at his emotionally disturbed friend and said "Go away! You'll ruin my chance with Vaseline." And so, Nemis went on a two year quest to find Vaseline. And then, suddenly, he stumbled into the new OT. There, he saw Vaseline. "It... is... done." His quest was done. And thus, Nemis joined the New OT.

His first goal was to find a picture of Vaseline. Perhaps they could do something known as "sex". Nemis was unsure what it was, but everybody in his grade had been talking about it. Obviously he was good. Then Nemis saw Daroska, selling pictures of Vaseline for 99 cents. He ran over, shouting, "I have 98 cents!!!" Daroska thought for a moment, then took the money, offering him a picture. Nemis gasped, "She's even hawter in real..." Nemis had a new goal, to get this fabled "sex" with Vaseline.

Nemis found a mailbox outside of a hive of scum and evil. Chat. He walked to the mailbox and wrote a letter, putting Vaselines name on it. The letter read, "I am hot and perfect. Come and have a threeway with me and Megan." Later, Vaseline would receive the letter, and she would have a mega facepalm. Branch would post many pictures of facepalms too help elaborate on the mood. Vase wrote a reply, and mailed it back. Nemis took the reply out of the mailbox, reading it aloud, "I am moving to Florida to be with the love of my life, Matieu."

Nemis screamed, falling to the ground. His life was ruined, he had to find a way to have "sex" with Vaseline. He got to work on another letter, mailing it and saying, "What's wrong with me? Tell me, tell me!!!" In the wastelands of chat, a group facepalm was happening. Vase decided there was only one way to handle this. She would have to send an assassin to eliminate Nemis. There was only one person experienced enough to handle this. Lord Colla of the Wars.

CollaWars, who had slain Branch, brought order to the Council, and beaten Nemis to a bloody pulp twice before, accepted the quest. (For further information on Colla's accomplishments, go to his SWTOR OT Wiki Page.) Colla found Nemis waiting by the mailbox, crying to himself. Colla walked over to him, pulling out a longsword. The blade descended on Nemis, who's mouth opened in shock. "I love you Megan!" He shouted. The blade struck him, cutting through his skull and into his brain. Nemis would survive, but he would be forever brain damaged.

And that is why Nemis is a horrible poster.

/End. (Note, there are 1164 words)

Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:05 pm

Matieu Shepard wrote:

Hello, my name is Matieu, an expert on the subject of trolls and gay posters. I have come today to share with you the story of a boy named Nemis, and how he came to be one of the most hated posters on the New OT Forums. Now take a seat, grab some cake, and listen to the tale of three cities... *Note, this story has events taken from real life, and are not meant to offend those who took place in these events at all. Letters written by Nemis actually occured and are not figments of the authors imagination.

Once upon a time, there was a boy named Nemis. He was a 12 year old going through puberty, and he was very sad because every girl he met complained about his gay red hair and his horrible acne. And thus, he was forced into the interwebz to try and find a release for his sexual needs. His parents were worried, he was spending all his time on the computer and not out actually having a life. Then, one day, the computer ate him, making him become part of the internet. Nemis decided to make a team. A team he would call the meatbags. They would be a hardcore bunch of nerds who can't find a date as well. Nemis looked to the mystical lands of the SWTOR forums. There was the rich seas of nerds. He realized he would need the best of the best, and headed towards the Off Topic Section...

He entered the OT, and met the Man of the People, hero of the OT, slayer of Branch! He met the mystical CollaWars. Nemis approached CollaWars, "Will you join my Guild!" Colla shook his head, and raised a fist. Nemis screamed, remembering the beatings of his childhood. "Not the cock!" He screamed. The fist landed in Nemis' groin, and the young lad collapsed on the ground, screaming in agony. "That's for Megan!!!! Megaaaaan." Colla kicked him several times in the face, causing him to black out. A vision came to him, not any vision, a flashback. A flashback of the one he would later claim to be his wife. A flash back... of Megan.

It was 2005, Nemis was 9 years old. A 16 year old rather slutty girl (very poorly developed, if you ask me) was teaching the younger kids math. She looked at Nemis, "What about you boy? Do you know what the answer is."

"Ur HAWT" Nemis said, running forward to sweep her up and kiss her. Unfortunately, Nemis had no upper body strength. He grabbed Megan around the legs, preparing to pick her up. He tried to hold her up with his other arm, but she fell backwards, Nemis, unable to hold her 100 pound body up. She smashed her head into the wall, blood flying everywhere as she slid to the ground. Nemis ran to her, crying "We were going to get married!" Later, Megan would be in a coma, for the next several decades. One day, she would wake up, and mutter "F... you.... Nemis." Before finally dying. Nobody came to her funeral.

Nemis awoke back in the OT. Colla had stuck a Confederate Flag through his chest. Stumbling from the darkness, a sole nerd is heading for Nemis' location. He looked down at Nemis. "Iz you female?"

Nemis stared at him, "I could be, if you pulled this flag out of me." The man did so, and Nemis convinced the poor Nerd that he was female. And thus, Nemis had recruited the first person in his Meatbags gang.

The emotionally disturbed Nerd came with Nemis as they moved to General Discussion. There, a haven of nerds with no lives awaited. As usual, Nemis had horrible luck. The OT had just been deleted, and an army of Trolls were attacking GD. Including CollaWars. Colla charged Nemis, punching him several times. Nemis fell backwards, gasping in pain. Colla kicked him in the groin several times. Just then, a magical door opened in the sky. Down came Vaseline. Nemis' mouth opened in a gasp. "She's hawt!" He gasped. He tried to rise up and hug her like he hugged Megan. Sadly, she thought he was a floor mat and landed on him. Colla and her pranced away to rage in GD.

Nemis looked at his emotionally disturbed friend and said "Go away! You'll ruin my chance with Vaseline." And so, Nemis went on a two year quest to find Vaseline. And then, suddenly, he stumbled into the new OT. There, he saw Vaseline. "It... is... done." His quest was done. And thus, Nemis joined the New OT.

His first goal was to find a picture of Vaseline. Perhaps they could do something known as "sex". Nemis was unsure what it was, but everybody in his grade had been talking about it. Obviously he was good. Then Nemis saw Daroska, selling pictures of Vaseline for 99 cents. He ran over, shouting, "I have 98 cents!!!" Daroska thought for a moment, then took the money, offering him a picture. Nemis gasped, "She's even hawter in real..." Nemis had a new goal, to get this fabled "sex" with Vaseline.

Nemis found a mailbox outside of a hive of scum and evil. Chat. He walked to the mailbox and wrote a letter, putting Vaselines name on it. The letter read, "I am hot and perfect. Come and have a threeway with me and Megan." Later, Vaseline would receive the letter, and she would have a mega facepalm. Branch would post many pictures of facepalms too help elaborate on the mood. Vase wrote a reply, and mailed it back. Nemis took the reply out of the mailbox, reading it aloud, "I am moving to Florida to be with the love of my life, Matieu."

Nemis screamed, falling to the ground. His life was ruined, he had to find a way to have "sex" with Vaseline. He got to work on another letter, mailing it and saying, "What's wrong with me? Tell me, tell me!!!" In the wastelands of chat, a group facepalm was happening. Vase decided there was only one way to handle this. She would have to send an assassin to eliminate Nemis. There was only one person experienced enough to handle this. Lord Colla of the Wars.

CollaWars, who had slain Branch, brought order to the Council, and beaten Nemis to a bloody pulp twice before, accepted the quest. (For further information on Colla's accomplishments, go to his SWTOR OT Wiki Page.) Colla found Nemis waiting by the mailbox, crying to himself. Colla walked over to him, pulling out a longsword. The blade descended on Nemis, who's mouth opened in shock. "I love you Megan!" He shouted. The blade struck him, cutting through his skull and into his brain. Nemis would survive, but he would be forever brain damaged.

You're mean.

Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:06 pm

Causa wrote:

You're mean.

Nemis said he wouldn't read it, so I had no reason to go easy.

Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:08 pm

Matieu Shepard wrote:
Causa wrote:

You're mean.

Nemis said he wouldn't read it, so I had no reason to go easy.

Absolutely bloody perfect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:19 pm

It was good...

But it could use more Grimeth yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:52 pm

Now.... for the Rose Ceremony. This one is perhaps the most shocking.

CollaWars, please accept your rose. Rose

Wilbourn, please accept your rose. Rose

SoupWithSauce, please accept your rose. Rose

Grimeth, please accept your rose. Rose

Matieu, please accept your rose. Rose

Now, Guardian_Scott and Daroska are the final two this evening. This is heartbreaking to say the least.

Daroska, please accept your rose. Rose

Good bye, Guardian_Scott. You won the First Impression rose, and now you will have to leave. We will miss you.

CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:54 pm

Matieu Shepard wrote:

I like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:56 pm

Scott!!

But why!?

Boba
Talz

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:03 pm

Announcement:

Branch will be taking Daroska's spot.

Boba
Talz

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:13 pm

THE OMEGA CHALLENGE

Now, for this challenge, you will need to be strategic in your pairing.

Each of you, all six, will have to pair up with a partner for 2 to 3 challenges. You and this person will either be together safe, or one of you will be voted off at the end of the challenges. You must choose a person you can either rely on to win the challenges, or a person who you want to be voted out.

Now, each member of a two-person group will PM me to confirm the pairing. If you do not have a partner, I will force you with someone.

Each challenge is worth 3, 2, and 1 point/s. At the end, the team with the most points will receive 4 votes ( 2 each ) to use on multiple people, or one person. The team with the most points will also receive a rose, automatically.

So, an example.

Jon and Bob = TEAM 1

Karen and Steve = TEAM 2

Joe and Al = TEAM 3

TEAM 1 wins every challenge. Jon and Bob are safe. Now, either Karen or Steve is voted out. Joe or Al is voted out.

I will answer any questions. Find your partners and PM me them. I need both of you to confirm. after that, I will make the first challenge.

Good luck.

Boba
Talz

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:45 pm

TEAMS

Matieu and Grimeth = TEAM 1

Colla and Soup = TEAM 2

Wilbourn and Branch = TEAM 3

Last edited by Bobabounty on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:53 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
TEAMS

Matieu and Grimeth = TEAM 1

_______ and ________ = TEAM 2

_______ and ________ = TEAM 3

I could tell you the other teams if you'd like

Say whaaa?

Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:23 pm

It seems I have some fans... OMG!

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Boba
Talz

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:32 pm

THE FIRST CHALLENGE

The first challenge is to give me a 300 word report on who you would like to see come back to the Pad.. ONE PERSON HAS TO DO THAT.

The second for the second person is to do a scavenger hunt: Find pics of:

A Jawa, a nice sunset, an amazing computer, a rose, and somebody stabbing another in the back.

I will rate each report and give you your results. You must decide who does what. If one person does not do their part, you will lose points. Make sure each person does their part of the challenge.

You have until the 29th at the latest. You can post them or send via PM.

No votes, for this is the 1st of 2 challenges for your team.

Grimeth
Sad Panda

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:43 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:08 pm

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Garrus wrote:

I saw everything beforehand, so you deleting them is no problem.

CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:40 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:00 am

POINTS -

1st. Wilbourn and Branch - 3 points

2nd. Grimeth and Matieu - 2 points

3rd. CollaWars and Soup - 1 point

Next challenge will be up shortly.

Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:21 am

Bobabounty wrote:
POINTS -

I object, give me the reasoning for this scoring.

Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:17 pm

Matieu Shepard wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
POINTS -

Reason: Me and Wilbourn are better.

Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:26 pm

Branch wrote:
Matieu Shepard wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
POINTS -

Reason: Wilbourn is better.

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:32 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Branch wrote:
Matieu Shepard wrote:

Reason: Wilbourn is better.

Fixed.

COLLA Y DO U HATEZ ME!??!?!

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Today at 10:36 am

Back to top Go down

OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next