I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:48 am

Branch wrote:
Matieu Shepard wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
POINTS -

1st. Wilbourn and Branch - 3 points

2nd. Grimeth and Matieu - 2 points

3rd. CollaWars and Soup - 1 point

Next challenge will be up shortly.

I object, give me the reasoning for this scoring.

Reason: Me and Wilbourn are better.

Look on the last page... Wilbourn put two pics B.


_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:20 am

Matieu Shepard wrote:
Branch wrote:
Matieu Shepard wrote:


I object, give me the reasoning for this scoring.

Reason: Me and Wilbourn are better.

Look on the last page... Wilbourn put two pics B.


He put more. Then he removed a few. Boba saw them before he removed them.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:53 am

Branch wrote:
Matieu Shepard wrote:
Branch wrote:
Matieu Shepard wrote:


I object, give me the reasoning for this scoring.

Reason: Me and Wilbourn are better.

Look on the last page... Wilbourn put two pics B.


He put more. Then he removed a few. Boba saw them before he removed them.

He removed them before the challenge was over.

Your argument is invalid.

yeah

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:08 am

Matieu Shepard wrote:
Branch wrote:
Matieu Shepard wrote:


Look on the last page... Wilbourn put two pics B.


He put more. Then he removed a few. Boba saw them before he removed them.

He removed them before the challenge was over.

Your argument is invalid.

yeah

But Boba saw them.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:06 pm

I think its over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:16 pm

CollaWars wrote:
I think its over.

No. Sorry, I was gone. I'll think of a challenge before the day ends, hopefully.

And Matieu, that team is in the lead because Branch wrote a good piece, and I saw all of Wilbourn's pics.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:24 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
I think its over.

No. Sorry, I was gone. I'll think of a challenge before the day ends, hopefully.

And Matieu, that team is in the lead because Branch wrote a good piece, and I saw all of Wilbourn's pics.

/Face Palm. And how are Soup and Colla in last again?

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:26 pm

Matieu wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
I think its over.

No. Sorry, I was gone. I'll think of a challenge before the day ends, hopefully.

And Matieu, that team is in the lead because Branch wrote a good piece, and I saw all of Wilbourn's pics.

/Face Palm. And how are Soup and Colla in last again?

Soup copy-pasta'd SCOTT IS AWESOME over one hundred times. And Colla, those pictures weren't as good...

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:27 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
I think its over.

No. Sorry, I was gone. I'll think of a challenge before the day ends, hopefully.

And Matieu, that team is in the lead because Branch wrote a good piece, and I saw all of Wilbourn's pics.

/Face Palm. And how are Soup and Colla in last again?

Soup copy-pasta'd SCOTT IS AWESOME over one hundred times. And Colla, those pictures weren't as good...

And that's worse then my story?

I think your just angry I'm outsmarting the system...


_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:30 pm

Matieu wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Matieu wrote:


/Face Palm. And how are Soup and Colla in last again?

Soup copy-pasta'd SCOTT IS AWESOME over one hundred times. And Colla, those pictures weren't as good...

And that's worse then my story?

I think your just angry I'm outsmarting the system...


Mat.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:28 pm

Challenge 2

Both of you will have to answer a series of questions, and place their answers on this thread.

The categories ( five questions per )

1. The OT ( pre-deletion )

2. The OTA ( after-deletion )

One person may do one quiz. Each correct answer is worth 10 points. A wrong answer has no penalty. You will PM me your answers. The team with the most points will receive 1st place, and 3 points. 2nd is 2, and 3rd is 1.

The quizzes will be up shortly.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:40 pm

QUIZ ONE: OT PRE-DELETION

1. Name five people who created Last One to Post Wins threads.

2. Name three of Bobabounty's alts.

3. Who was the person that's name started with an s, and gave FGM a hard time?
a. smap
b. solatrum
c. Saveo
d. SurgeonIII

4. Name the most infamous rage in OT history.

5. Who invented the Sexy Panther Fighting Corps?

QUIZ TWO: OTA POST-DELETION

1. Name the first user on this forum.

2. Name the first leaders of the Republic Team and the Imperial Team.

3. Who was the person that started the WolfPack?
a. SoupWithSauce
b. TheMortonator
c. Daroska
d. KingWilbourn

4. Name the rival forum of the Off-Topic Alliance. ( Hint: A user is also called this. )

5. Who started The Off-Topic Alliance?

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:14 pm

I know who started the wolfpack.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Results

Branch got 10 points in the only quiz. Matieu got 60.

Standings:

1st. Matieu and Grimeth

2nd. Branch and Wilbourn

3rd. Colla and Soup

Matieu and Grimeth have two votes to use, one per each team. Vote now.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:55 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Results

Branch got 10 points in the only quiz. Matieu got 60.

Standings:

1st. Matieu and Grimeth

2nd. Branch and Wilbourn

3rd. Colla and Soup

Matieu and Grimeth have two votes to use, one per each team. Vote now.

Wooooooot! So wait, I have to vote for one person off the B & Wilbourn team and Colla & Soup team?

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:48 am

Here is our most dramatic rose ceremony...

Now, Matieu and Grimeth automatically received a rose from winning the challenges.

Matieu, here is your rose. Rose

Grimeth, here is your rose. Rose

Congrats to both of you.

Now, CollaWars or SoupWithSauce will be voted off.

Soup, please accept your rose. Rose

I'm deeply sorry, Colla. But you will be asked to leave the show.

Now, Branch or KingWilbourn will be voted off.

Wilbourn, please accept your rose. Rose

Branch, you will be asked to leave.

That leaves Matieu, Grimeth, Wilbourn, and SoupWithSauce in the final four. Challenge will be up before the end of the day.

BUT because Soup is leaving for 5 days, and we need votes and a perosn to do the challenge, I have reinstated CollaWars.

Our new final four is: Matieu, Grimeth, CollaWars, and KingWilbourn.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:13 am


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:28 am

Colla was voted off?

That was not according to plan... then again, this challenge didn't go according to plan... but I shall adapt.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:28 am

Matieu wrote:
Colla was voted off?

That was not according to plan... then again, this challenge didn't go according to plan... but I shall adapt.

Colla was voted off, but because Soup is leaving, I brought Colla back.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:30 am

Bobabounty wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Colla was voted off?

That was not according to plan... then again, this challenge didn't go according to plan... but I shall adapt.

Colla was voted off, but because Soup is leaving, I brought Colla back.

I know, but it still means something didn't go according to plan.




_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:43 pm

NEW CHALLENGE

With the final four, I'd like to do something different. I need you to find a partner, and then use your last ounce of teamwork. The winning team will be the final two. You must choose someone who you'd like to bring to the final. Strategy is needed again. Do you choose someone who will certainly win this challenge and pose a risk of winning the final challenge? Or do you choose a lowly member you KNOW will lose?

The challenge will require both of you to find the components of the scavenger hunt. It is about the OT, and will require you to PM non-participating member. Each thing you complete will give you one point. The team with the most points will win.

1st. Find somebody who plays Minecraft.

2nd. Find the thread with the most views.

3rd. Find the thread with the least views. ( Must be created before August 1st. )

4th. PM Darth_Nemis. ( PM me the conversation. One must do this. )

5th. Find the person on here with the most posts.

These are easy. If a tie occurs, you will do the ultimate challenge, which will only be revealed if this occurs.

You will PM me your answers to all of them. You have until midnight today. PM me your teams. I need confirmation from both.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:02 pm

THE ROSE CEREMONY

With Wilbourn and Grimeth doing nothing, Colla and Matieu win by default.

Colla, please accept your rose. Rose

Matieu, please accept your rose. Rose

Now, you two are in the final two. Wilbourn and Grimeth, farewell.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:14 pm

Go Colla!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:42 pm

Ahh yes, everything has gone according to my master plan.

Muahahahahaha!!! Muahahahaha!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I\'m CRAZY!

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:54 pm

My money is on Scooby Doo.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Today at 10:36 am

Back to top Go down
 
OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Dragon Age Origins is probably one of the best RPGs ever.
» MLB off season moves
» S7 Forza 3 F-Class Tourney - Season 3
» 2011-2012 Season
» S7 Forza 3 - Season 3 Wrap-Up

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: