I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 

OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:32 pm

I wanted to see the completed scavenger lists... Auh Auh

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
DarthNemis
Cyber Terrorist
Cyber Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:18 pm

Scott wrote:
I wanted to see the completed scavenger lists... Auh Auh

yea seriously..... wtf. i bet boba didnt even have the scavenger list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:30 pm

Final challenge.

Boba
Talz

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:03 pm

THE FINAL CHALLENGE

Each of you will write me a piece on my you should win. You MUST post them ON THIS THREAD. They can be of any length. From one word to a million. Then, I need EVERY previous member to vote on who they want to win.

The winner shall receive a wish from Matieu, a title, or a picture of bewbs.

Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:11 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
THE FINAL CHALLENGE

Each of you will write me a piece on my you should win. You MUST post them ON THIS THREAD. They can be of any length. From one word to a million. Then, I need EVERY previous member to vote on who they want to win.

Who to vote? Jealousy or jackassery? It's like choosing one child from another.

Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:21 pm

Why should I win? An interesting question, and one that deserves nothing but the truth. I will keep this short, as if I make it too long, the people voting will just give it a tl;dr. So Instead, I'll give a summary of how I made it to this point, showing you the step by step process I used.

1: I joined the game, realizing that I would need to form an alliance to make it to the end. I immediately went to Wilbourn, who promised that the two of us would go to the end.

2: I recruited Colla to our team, he would take third place, though he would not know that was his position.

3: I added the final member of our team, SoupwithSauce, who would take fourth place. The fact that he was with Colla and Wilbourn secured his loyalty.

4: I went about eliminating the competition. My first goal was to make a popular decision, I would vote out Branch. I got a majority of the other competitors to agree to vote him out, making me more popular among them as well. After Nemis and Leet left, we voted out B. The team of four, Colla, Wilbourn, and Soup, were now all that was needed to win.

5: I began to notice Scotts skill in challenges, he could go on a winning spree and win constant immunity. I targeted him. After my popular B decision, I knew I could make an unpopular decision. Wilbourn was hesitant, he was too friendly. Colla, however, was willing to do it. That made me wonder if Wilbourn should go to the final with me.

6: Scott was eliminated, leaving Grimeth and Branch, along with my team. A challenge was presented where we could vote out two members. I knew this was my chance. I designed who would pair up with who so that Grim and B would be eliminated. Unfortunately, I realized that I couldn't underestimate stupidity. Wilbourn didn't fail, and Colla and Soup did. This meant that I had to win to adapt.

7: I successfully one the challenge, and moved to only remove Branch. Somehow, Colla was voted out with Branch, an error in my master plan. Luckily, he returned.

8: I had to decide who would come with me to the final, I knew I would win the challenge, without help, the question was who could I beat? Grimeth was not on my team, I couldn't take him. Wilbourn? I had promised Wilbourn, but he could have been a threat. Plus, he was too popular. So I took Colla, and the decision was made.

That is how I got where I am, so now, I am asked why I should win. I played the game well, perfectly. I did well in challenges and controlled how the game went. Colla didn't do as much, he is unworthyz. If that has not earned me the victory, then you all fail.

Good day.

Boba
Talz

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:24 pm

Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
THE FINAL CHALLENGE

ALSO:

PM me your votes.

Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:26 pm

Matieu wrote:

4: I went about eliminating the competition. My first goal was to make a popular decision, I would vote out Branch. I got a majority of the other competitors to agree to vote him out, making me more popular among them as well. After Nemis and Leet left, we voted out B. The team of four, Colla, Wilbourn, and Soup, were now all that was needed to win.

7: I successfully one the challenge, and moved to only remove Branch. Somehow, Colla was voted out with Branch, an error in my master plan. Luckily, he returned.

Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:32 pm

Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:

It was better then a lie.

CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:42 pm

So here I am, and I got one thing to say.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:07 pm

THE FINAL ROSE CEREMONY

This season has been dramatic. From the start, we have seen lies, betrayal, and a power grab. But now, we find the winner. The final rose is on the table.

Colla, please accept your rose. Rose

I'm sorry Matieu, but Collawars gets a wish/title/bewbs.

Come back next season for The OT Bachelor Pad: Season 2: The 2nd Part and shit.

Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:20 pm

But why!?

One person voted... and it was for Colla....

Figures.

CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:32 pm

Matieu wrote:
But why!?

One person voted... and it was for Colla....

Figures.

I voted for myself. troll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:43 pm

Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
THE FINAL CHALLENGE

I chose jealousy... troll

Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:22 pm

Matieu wrote:
Sign meh up! Also, I was thinking the winner would receive a title, not a free wish.

This was my first post... it even said then that a person would not receive a wish... so don't say I'm just changing the reward.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Today at 9:25 pm

Back to top Go down

OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7