I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 

OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Boba
Talz

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:33 am

Branch wrote:
Ren Malourn was born to a hard working farmer on the harsh world of Mandalore. He was well known in his local town as a friendly child with dreams. Everything changed at age 9, when his family was cought in a fire caused by a business his dad owed money to. From then he was taken in by another Mandalorian family that wasn't as forgiving as most. About a month of Robert being with his new family, the father had taken up drinking at the loss of his good friend, Ren's father. The father blaimed Robert for the loss and frequently beat him. The man's daughter, Ovilia, had started to step into Ren's beatings at age 16 and comforted him after words, against her father's demands.

Two years later, Ovilia and Ren leave Mandalore to get away from the aggresive father. The young couple settled on the Mid Rim world, Naboo, which was far from their home on Mandalore. At age 20, Ovilia had become ill and was hospitalized. The doctors said that Ovilia had atleast a year to live unless a rare plant was used to heal her. Ren set out to Kashyyyk for the plant, but was stopped by members of the Black Sun, as he was approaching the plant. They said that they would give him the plant if he would hunt down and kill Narus the Hutt and bring them the chain around his neck.

On a mission to trade one life for another, Ren search took him to many planets, including Tatooine, Ord Mantell, Manaan, and more. Finally he found himself on a fueling station in the orbit of Dac. As he scoped the station for entertainment, he came across a small astromech droid. The droid was missing some major parts and was ready to be incinerated. Ren bought the droid and took it apon his ship. The droid, T1-K7, served as a major link to tracking down the notorious Narus. After 4 months of tracking Narus, Ren had finally cornered him in a dark ally of Nar Shadda. As he returned to confront the Black Sun, he was met with a trap that the Black Sun had set for him. With the help of T1, he was able to retreive the plant and escape the Black Sun. After his escape, Ren headed back to Naboo to cure his love. In the hangar, he was met by the doctors that told him that Ovilia was killed in a Black Sun raid about a week before Ren arrived. This sent him into a sudden state of rage as he killed the doctors in the hangar and left Naboo for good.

Lost and for the first time in a long time afraid, Ren wondered the galaxy for months without aim and kept having thoughts of his family and Ovilia. Finally, he decided to go back to his roots and head back to Mandalore. There he recieved his father's armor from an old friend of his father's that was supposed to give it to him when he was 20, but Ren left before that. Robert repainted the armor gray, mourning a lost love, and red, honoring a father. He and his droid became near celebraties of his old town. While on Mandalore he met Ovilia's father who he soon made peace with. He also met up with a childhood friend that heard about his bounty on Narus. He pushed Ren to follow a career in bounty hunting, which Ren at first resisted. He eventually agreed, seeing as his meaningful life was over.

With aim, Ren decided to join a Hutt cartel, which was a known rival of the Black Sun. Working for the Hutts, Ren gained numerous bounties on Black Sun members and eventually made himself known as a skilled assassin. After months of establishing himself, he was asked by the Hutts to jump into the arena amd fight as a gladiator in the Great Hunt. He denied stating "It won't hurt the Sun". Although he wasn't going to fight, he was put in charge of guarding the great Akula the Hutt, who allowed him to meet many of the great gladiators. One being the young gladiator that was rising in the arena declaring himself the new Mandalore. Apon meeting the gladiator, Ren got a strangely annoyed sense. He had thought the warrior would be an astounding site to see, but was amazingly not. He also had the feeling the Mandalore wasn't a powerful warrior, but pushed the thought away because the Mandalore had won so many fights. His questioning was rekindled when the Mandalore confronted a shady character. He followed the contact and was jumped by what was obviously Imperial Agents. They threatened him not to talk about what he saw, but decided to bribe him when Ren was to willing to die.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Added a few ideas to an old character of mine. Hope it's 500 words...

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, so 79/100.

Boba
Talz

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:34 am

Garrus wrote:
Okay, so I made this up as I went along for this challenge. I probably should of worked on this stuff before....

The life of the military was all that Varik Odai knew. Born in a Republic military base on Ord Mantell to renowned war hero parents, Varik was pampered from birth with the best training and instructors the Republic had too offer. Varik had extreme potiential, he was considered a child prodigy. Sweeping past all his training, he was already on his way to becoming an elite soldier. By the time he was 16, all of his required training was complete. One attribute that really stood out was his endurance, never quitting. He had the heart of a super soldier, and would fight to his dying breath.

At age 19 the Republic enlisted him in the ESSF (Elite Special Service Force). A Republic organization that allowed only the top troopers to have complete free will of how they travel, spend money, and carry out missions and other assignments. He was the youngest trooper to be in this organization. Most of the people in it thought he was too reckless to be in it, they thought he would fail miserably. But he didn't, he climbed the ranks everyday until he showed them he deserved too be there, they made him the commander of ESSF's top squad: Phantom. Phantom squad always got the job done, destroying drug cartels and taking down top crime syndicates. Now that the Sith has returned, Phantom Squad is needed more than ever.

Now at the age of 21, Varik was a fierce leader of Phantom Squad. They got the job done every time with no trouble... Until the Sith increased their efforts too make sure Varik was dealt with. The Sith launched a huge assault on the base they were all stationed in. Every member of Phantom Squad was killed besides Varik, and the sniper, Aric Jorgan. They managed too escape on Varik's cruiser before they destroyed the entire base. They fled too Tatooine, where they managed too rest and recover. Varik was badly beaten up from the assault. Elara Dorne, a young female medic, patched him up completely. She boasted she was the greatest medic in the galaxy. Varik, intrigued by her skill and determination, asked her too join him and Aric in there mission in fighting the Empire. She was more than happy too accompany them.

Varik may have been a witty super soldier. But if there was one thing he loved just as much as killing Imperials, it was engineering new weapons, armor, and droids. He finished his long awaited project aboard his ship: M1-4X. A towering droid like no other. Equipped with shielding nearly as powerful as Varik's. M1-4X was an extreme factor on the battlefield. They were on their way too having a fully functional, powerful crew.

Varik gave his report of the assault too the Republic, they were shocked by this claim that they would go so far as too destroy a Republic base for one soldier. The Republic granted him a brand new ship with a full crew in order too help the efforts of the Republic against the Empire. Now that Varik and his crew was working directly with the Republic and C-SEC (Coruscant Security) He was being assigned much dangerous missions involving the Sith, such as eliminating Sith VIPs and sabotaging their bases.

Now at age 23, Varik has had enough experience in fighting Imperials, weather it be assassinating valuable commanders or actually killing a Sith Lord in one case. He continues too fight for the Republic and the good of the people.

HERE'S PIX OF HIMZ.

Very well written.... but a few mistakes. 88/100.

Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:41 am

Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Ren Malourn was born to a hard working farmer on the harsh world of Mandalore. He was well known in his local town as a friendly child with dreams. Everything changed at age 9, when his family was cought in a fire caused by a business his dad owed money to. From then he was taken in by another Mandalorian family that wasn't as forgiving as most. About a month of Robert being with his new family, the father had taken up drinking at the loss of his good friend, Ren's father. The father blaimed Robert for the loss and frequently beat him. The man's daughter, Ovilia, had started to step into Ren's beatings at age 16 and comforted him after words, against her father's demands.

Two years later, Ovilia and Ren leave Mandalore to get away from the aggresive father. The young couple settled on the Mid Rim world, Naboo, which was far from their home on Mandalore. At age 20, Ovilia had become ill and was hospitalized. The doctors said that Ovilia had atleast a year to live unless a rare plant was used to heal her. Ren set out to Kashyyyk for the plant, but was stopped by members of the Black Sun, as he was approaching the plant. They said that they would give him the plant if he would hunt down and kill Narus the Hutt and bring them the chain around his neck.

On a mission to trade one life for another, Ren search took him to many planets, including Tatooine, Ord Mantell, Manaan, and more. Finally he found himself on a fueling station in the orbit of Dac. As he scoped the station for entertainment, he came across a small astromech droid. The droid was missing some major parts and was ready to be incinerated. Ren bought the droid and took it apon his ship. The droid, T1-K7, served as a major link to tracking down the notorious Narus. After 4 months of tracking Narus, Ren had finally cornered him in a dark ally of Nar Shadda. As he returned to confront the Black Sun, he was met with a trap that the Black Sun had set for him. With the help of T1, he was able to retreive the plant and escape the Black Sun. After his escape, Ren headed back to Naboo to cure his love. In the hangar, he was met by the doctors that told him that Ovilia was killed in a Black Sun raid about a week before Ren arrived. This sent him into a sudden state of rage as he killed the doctors in the hangar and left Naboo for good.

Lost and for the first time in a long time afraid, Ren wondered the galaxy for months without aim and kept having thoughts of his family and Ovilia. Finally, he decided to go back to his roots and head back to Mandalore. There he recieved his father's armor from an old friend of his father's that was supposed to give it to him when he was 20, but Ren left before that. Robert repainted the armor gray, mourning a lost love, and red, honoring a father. He and his droid became near celebraties of his old town. While on Mandalore he met Ovilia's father who he soon made peace with. He also met up with a childhood friend that heard about his bounty on Narus. He pushed Ren to follow a career in bounty hunting, which Ren at first resisted. He eventually agreed, seeing as his meaningful life was over.

With aim, Ren decided to join a Hutt cartel, which was a known rival of the Black Sun. Working for the Hutts, Ren gained numerous bounties on Black Sun members and eventually made himself known as a skilled assassin. After months of establishing himself, he was asked by the Hutts to jump into the arena amd fight as a gladiator in the Great Hunt. He denied stating "It won't hurt the Sun". Although he wasn't going to fight, he was put in charge of guarding the great Akula the Hutt, who allowed him to meet many of the great gladiators. One being the young gladiator that was rising in the arena declaring himself the new Mandalore. Apon meeting the gladiator, Ren got a strangely annoyed sense. He had thought the warrior would be an astounding site to see, but was amazingly not. He also had the feeling the Mandalore wasn't a powerful warrior, but pushed the thought away because the Mandalore had won so many fights. His questioning was rekindled when the Mandalore confronted a shady character. He followed the contact and was jumped by what was obviously Imperial Agents. They threatened him not to talk about what he saw, but decided to bribe him when Ren was to willing to die.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Added a few ideas to an old character of mine. Hope it's 500 words...

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, so 79/100.

Yay! I was thinking I'd get a D so I'm good...

Talz

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:45 am

We have no need for a rose ceremony tonight... one of our own has left us. DarthNemis left for not wanting to participate in challenges. All of you will receive a Tali rose.

Scott - Tali-Zorah
Matieu - Tali-Zorah
CollaWars - Tali-Zorah
Wilbourn - Tali-Zorah
Branch - Tali-Zorah
Grimeth - Tali-Zorah
SoupWithSauce - You did not participate, and if you do not the next challenge you may be asked to leave. Tali-Zorah
Daroska - You did not participate, and if you do not the next challenge you may be asked to leave. Tali-Zorah
LeetYourMakeup - You did not participate, and if you do not the next challenge, you may be asked to leave. Tali-Zorah

Last edited by Bobabounty on Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:47 am

Bobabounty wrote:
We have no need for a rose ceremony tonight... one of our own has left us. DarthNemis left for not wanting to participate in challenges. All of you will receive a Tali rose.

Scott - Tali-Zorah
Matieu - Tali-Zorah
CollaWars - Tali-Zorah
Branch - Tali-Zorah
Grimeth - Tali-Zorah
SoupWithSauce - You did not participate, and if you do not the next challenge you may be asked to leave. Tali-Zorah
Daroska - You did not participate, and if you do not the next challenge you may be asked to leave. Tali-Zorah
LeetYourMakeup - You did not participate, and if you do not the next challenge, you may be asked to leave.

YES!!!

Warlord

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:27 am

TALI!!!!

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:56 am

Scott wrote:
TALI!!!!

Reegar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:11 pm

Challenge Number 2

Well, after the debacle that was Darth Nemis, we may proceed with a group of willing members... did that come out wrong? All of your characters, ( for the most part ) have back-stories. I applaud those who have completed that.

Now, I will set up three teams. One person will be the Team Leader, and the rest will be Supporters. Supporters aid in the building of the character. Each one will have to come up with an ultimate character together, with each person. This will require teamwork, level-headedness, and the ability to be willing to compromise. I will ask that you PM your team discussions together, so no one can steal your ideas.

Now, here is the catch.

You will be required to say ONE thing about your character to everyone. I will ask that ONE person leak me a PM conversation between the team, so I may transfer it to a Team Leader from another Team. The Team Leader will NOT, I repeat, will NOT transfer the information to the two Supporters of the Team. If you do, you will receive a penalty in the competition of sitting out the next BIG challenge, which will impact who is voted out for the rest of the season.

Once all Team Leader's get the leak, and the character is built ( the Team Leader must PM me the character ), I will give each team a detail about another's character. They must guess which Team has that character. The Team that gets TWO right will receive a Rose for the next ceremony.

TEAM FERRET

TL ( Team Leader ) - Matieu
SP ( Supporters ) - Grimeth, Branch

TEAM OSTRICH

TL - Wilbourn
SP - Daroska, CollaWars

TEAM CONDOR

TL - Guardian_Scott
SP - SoupWithSauce, LeetYourMakeup

Build your characters and give me your votes. Character deadline is July 25th. The team who does NOT complete the challenge will receive a one vote penalty.

Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:18 pm

I got thiz... Dexter

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:19 pm

I think this quote states how I feel:

Bobabounty wrote:
I don't understand.

Talz

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:22 pm

I will answer any questions. Send them by PM.

Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:23 pm

Branch wrote:
I think this quote states how I feel:

Bobabounty wrote:
I don't understand.

Question answered via chat.

Talz

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:09 pm

Send me the bio as well. Full bio.

Boba
Talz

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Well, with LeetYourMakeup deciding to quit the game, you are all safe, no matter what you did.

Matieu - Tali-Zorah
Wilbourn - Tali-Zorah
CollaWars - Tali-Zorah
Branch - Tali-Zorah
Grimeth - Tali-Zorah
SoupWithSauce - Tali-Zorah
Daroska - Tali-Zorah
Guardian_Scott - Tali-Zorah

The next challenge will be up soon.

Last edited by Bobabounty on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:09 pm

I prefer the Tali

But why!?

Boba
Talz

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Matieu Shepard wrote:
I prefer the Tali

But why!?

Fine.

Boba
Talz

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:26 pm

THE BIG CHALLENGE

There are eight of you left. As I promised, we have a BIG challenge today. It requires knowing your teammates and being willing to open yourself to them.

Each of you will send me a template of this:

Favorite Poster:
Biggest Enemy:
Biggest Whiner:
Most Annoying Poster:
Favorite Admin:
Least Favorite Admin:
Opinion of the Council:
Opinion of the "WolfPack":

Now, you will PM this to me. I will allow you to change ONE answer on your sheet, if you do not want to reveal something. If you choose to not reveal ONE thing truthfully but choose TWO, you will receive a one vote penalty. This challenge is about being able to say what's on your mind without fearing what others think. You will PM me your TRUTHFUL answers, and you MUST post your answers here, whether you decide to change a few answers or not.

This challenge must be done by July 26th. You must include your vote with your PM.

Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:30 pm

Favorite Poster: Me OMG!
Biggest Enemy: I don't really have enemies....
Biggest Whiner: Branch
Most Annoying Poster: Nemis
Favorite Admin: Me again OMG!
Least Favorite Admin: Hmm... Causa, cause he's the least admin-like
Opinion of the Council: I love the council, brilliant people who make amazing decisions.
Opinion of the "WolfPack": Neutral.

Grimeth
Sad Panda

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:04 pm

Favorite Poster:Daroska
Biggest Enemy:DarthNemis
Biggest Whiner:Branch
Most Annoying Poster:DarthNemis
Favorite Admin:Scott
Least Favorite Admin:Causa
Opinion of the Council:meh
Opinion of the "WolfPack":AWWWWOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:39 pm

Favorite Poster: King Willbourn
Biggest Enemy: Branch
Most Annoying Poster: Branch
Favorite Admin: Scott
Least Favorite Admin: Matieu
Opinion of the Council: It's alright.
Opinion of the "WolfPack": It's kewl.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:52 pm

Favorite Poster: Spanky
Biggest Enemy: Idk, nobody here hates me enough
Biggest Whiner: Me
Favorite Admin: Mort
Least Favorite Admin: Causa
Opinion of the Council: I was involved in its creation, so kewl
Opinion of the "WolfPack": Kewl

WolfPack
WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am

Favorite Poster: I like everyone the same. Except Nemis.
Biggest Enemy: Nemis when he's being stoopidz
Biggest Whiner: Jet. :)
Favorite Admins: Matieu and Scott
Least Favorite Admin: Causa. Nothing personal. He just adds... Smilies. <3
Opinion of the Council: I like it.
Opinion of the "WolfPack": It's fucking legit.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:02 pm

Tali wrote:
Favorite Poster: King Willbourn
Biggest Enemy: Branch
Most Annoying Poster: Branch
Favorite Admin: Scott
Least Favorite Admin: Matieu
Opinion of the Council: It's alright.
Opinion of the "WolfPack": It's kewl.

How did I beat out Nemis?

The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:03 pm

Garrus wrote:
Favorite Poster: I like everyone the same. Except Nemis.
Biggest Enemy: Nemis when he's being stoopidz
Biggest Whiner: Jet. :)
Favorite Admins: Matieu and Scott
Least Favorite Admin: Causa. Nothing personal. He just adds... Smilies. <3
Opinion of the Council: I like it.
Opinion of the "WolfPack": It's fucking legit.

THIS IS BULLSHIT!! HOW DID JET TAKE MY SPOT!?!?!

Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:05 pm

Branch wrote:

Least Favorite Admin: Causa
l

No surprise. I love you

PostSubject: Re: OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.    Today at 1:07 am

Back to top Go down

OT Bachelor Pad - Season 1: The Origins of Life.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next