I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 No Moderation whatsoever

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bywing
GD Member


Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-03-12
Location : Earth

PostSubject: No Moderation whatsoever   Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:14 pm

I believe we should create an OT Declaration of independence.

On OUR site there should be no Moderation, and Bioware has no jurisdiction on what we say or do here.

What do you say guys?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: No Moderation whatsoever   Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:47 pm

That got one of my accounts banned :'(

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: No Moderation whatsoever   Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:15 pm

....

You can't just post in one of the off-TOR OTs we make? :confused:

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: No Moderation whatsoever   Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:48 pm

Guardian Scott wrote:
....

You can't just post in one of the off-TOR OTs we make? :confused:
Don't stifle his creativity

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: No Moderation whatsoever   Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:50 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Guardian Scott wrote:
....

You can't just post in one of the off-TOR OTs we make? :confused:
Don't stifle his creativity

The things kids pass for creativeness nowadays... :roll:

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: No Moderation whatsoever   Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:54 pm

Guardian Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Guardian Scott wrote:
....

You can't just post in one of the off-TOR OTs we make? :confused:
Don't stifle his creativity

The things kids pass for creativeness nowadays... :roll:
*Points to DA2*

Na I love that game.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: No Moderation whatsoever   Today at 6:48 pm

Back to top Go down
 
No Moderation whatsoever
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Is FusionMod Doing okay?
» Moderation Team
» Moderation Application: Cherry :D

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: Site Specifics :: Feedback & Suggestions-
Jump to: