I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Pro Gun or Anti Gun.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Are you Pro Gun or Anti Gun?
Guns are fucking awesome!! Gun control sucks!
72%
 72% [ 13 ]
Guns are scary!!!!!Make them illegal!!!!!!
28%
 28% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18
 

AuthorMessage
DarthNemis
Cyber Terrorist
Cyber Terrorist


Posts : 162
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 20

PostSubject: Pro Gun or Anti Gun.   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:09 pm

I miss all the excitement the Pro Life Pro Choice thread made, and i think i bonded with matieu in it. Though dont ask him. He will lie and never admit it.

I personally love it when i see two people hating one another, and sometimes something magical happens. They come to understand one another. When you understand another person you then stop hating them ( i can think of a few exceptions but for the most part i think this is true )
anyway during this thread while discussing guns try to reach an understand of one another. Instead of killing each other.

Discussion rules. Yea i guess you can talk about the 2nd amendment if you want, However, dont talk about the amendment itsself . Talk about the ideology behind the 2nd amendment. Talk about why it was created. And if your going to use it in your argument for Pro Gun use you have to use it in a way that applies to all people on the planet. Not just America.

Political cartoons are encourage.

Also i would now like to make the future predictions for these votes before anyone else does. I have a theory lol. 90% of the pro life people are going to vote Pro Gun. and 90% of the Pro choice group are going to vote Anti Gun.

If this turns out to be true you can go ahead and talk about what giant hypocrites we all are for the pro-lifers voting for something that is arguably anti life and you can also make fun of the pro choice group for denying people the "choice" to have a gun.





Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Pro Gun or Anti Gun.   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:12 pm

Seeing as how I'm from Alabama...

FUCK YEAH GUNS. SOUTH WILL RISE AGEEEEEEEEEEEN.

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Pro Gun or Anti Gun.   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:12 pm

Pro gun.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Pro Gun or Anti Gun.   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:14 pm

2nd Amendment. That is all.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Pro Gun or Anti Gun.   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:14 pm

I'm against guns mainly because I've been brought up in a country that thinks the same way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Pro Gun or Anti Gun.   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:16 pm


_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Pro Gun or Anti Gun.   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:17 pm

Garrus wrote:

Oh man

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthNemis
Cyber Terrorist
Cyber Terrorist


Posts : 162
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Pro Gun or Anti Gun.   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:18 pm

Vaseline wrote:
I'm against guns mainly because I've been brought up in a country that thinks the same way.

Ha i knew it OMG! See the Pro choice person decides to go with being against the choice to have a gun lol.

And i thought u could atleast have hunting rifles in England. Right?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Pro Gun or Anti Gun.   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:18 pm

Garrus wrote:

I lol'd because the Barrett .50 cal makes me have a boner.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Pro Gun or Anti Gun.   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:21 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
I'm against guns mainly because I've been brought up in a country that thinks the same way.

Ha i knew it OMG! See the Pro choice person decides to go with being against the choice to have a gun lol.

And i thought u could atleast have hunting rifles in England. Right?


Choosing pro choice is completely irrelevant here. It's not like I'm using the gun for the abortion...

And yeah you can but that's different.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Pro Gun or Anti Gun.   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:22 pm

Vaseline wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
I'm against guns mainly because I've been brought up in a country that thinks the same way.

Ha i knew it OMG! See the Pro choice person decides to go with being against the choice to have a gun lol.

And i thought u could atleast have hunting rifles in England. Right?


Choosing pro choice is completely irrelevant here. It's not like I'm using the gun for the abortion...

And yeah you can but that's different.

Well, theoretically, you could.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Pro Gun or Anti Gun.   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:23 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:


Ha i knew it OMG! See the Pro choice person decides to go with being against the choice to have a gun lol.

And i thought u could atleast have hunting rifles in England. Right?


Choosing pro choice is completely irrelevant here. It's not like I'm using the gun for the abortion...

And yeah you can but that's different.

Well, theoretically, you could.

Abortions with guns is how the REAL women do it.

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Pro Gun or Anti Gun.   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:25 pm

Garrus wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


Choosing pro choice is completely irrelevant here. It's not like I'm using the gun for the abortion...

And yeah you can but that's different.

Well, theoretically, you could.

Abortions with guns is how the REAL women do it.

Not with those needles and pills. They shoot their vaginas!

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulself
OT'er


Posts : 298
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 38
Location : Columbus, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Pro Gun or Anti Gun.   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:30 pm

I'm pro gun simply because even if they were illegal the people that use them to rob people would still gave them.

if everyone has a gun it would cut back on muggings and robberies, i doubt it would completely get rid of them but would surely cut them down a bit.

_________________

When was the last time a scientist went into a McDonalds and killed everyone with an Ak-47, or piloted a plane into a building because of their "belief" in science.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Pro Gun or Anti Gun.   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:40 pm

Anti-gun because I live in Texas and I have seen what idiots + guns equal.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Pro Gun or Anti Gun.   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:53 pm

Soulself wrote:
I'm pro gun simply because even if they were illegal the people that use them to rob people would still gave them.

if everyone has a gun it would cut back on muggings and robberies, i doubt it would completely get rid of them but would surely cut them down a bit.
Nope. Because the easiest way robbers get guns in this country all goes back to the completely legal channels. Maybe they don't buy it, but others buy them legally and then the robbers acquire them. This logic is terrible and never makes any sense.

Now that I said that, there should be stricter gun laws, but I'm not sure about completely illegal. If you're qualified to own a gun, I guess it's ok for you to have one. I'm gonna probably get one when I'm older.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Pro Gun or Anti Gun.   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:54 pm

It's strange we are having this conversation today.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Pro Gun or Anti Gun.   Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:00 pm

Jason Todd wrote:
It's strange we are having this conversation today.
Why? Something happen?

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Pro Gun or Anti Gun.   Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:03 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Jason Todd wrote:
It's strange we are having this conversation today.
Why? Something happen?

Attempted shooting of an army base.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Pro Gun or Anti Gun.   Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:09 pm

Jason Todd wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Jason Todd wrote:
It's strange we are having this conversation today.
Why? Something happen?

Attempted shooting of an army base.
Again? You'd think that the one place you wouldn't want to shoot up (aside from a gun store) is an army base. It's like the Somali pirates who attacked a US Navy warship.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Pro Gun or Anti Gun.   Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:17 pm

How am I going to form a free and powerful southern republic with out guns? Liek srz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Pro Gun or Anti Gun.   Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:59 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Jason Todd wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Why? Something happen?

Attempted shooting of an army base.
Again? You'd think that the one place you wouldn't want to shoot up (aside from a gun store) is an army base. It's like the Somali pirates who attacked a US Navy warship.

It was the same base too.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Pro Gun or Anti Gun.   Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:00 am

Pro with heavy regulations. They were legal here till 1997 when the got outlawed after some crazy in Tasmania shot up the town.

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Pro Gun or Anti Gun.   Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:53 am

I'm not gonna go and start on my view on humanity and its course as, if I had, you guys will probably get a simultaneous splosion (or a brain cramp at least).

I hate conflict when it can be avoided, but I like guns. Especially Russian-made ones and some NATO/EU commissioned ones... Now, I'm not gonna start boasting, cause I know some south-western bloke in here is gonna out-boast me and call me a 'city-poke sissy' so yeah...
I like guns. I don't know what gun control's like in the US, but down here... Well, lets just say we ain't in Kansas anymore...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Pro Gun or Anti Gun.   Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:09 am

I think we should have guns. But I don't want irresponsible people to have giant weapons. So, I believe people should have them, but not a large variety of weapons. I guess I'm somewhat Pro-Gun. Besides, Guns are cool. OMG!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pro Gun or Anti Gun.   Today at 7:16 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Pro Gun or Anti Gun.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Need a good strag for anti tau *updated list*
» Anti LAG guide
» CC Dreadnought as Anti Tank?
» Dark Eldar and Anti Air?
» Fake anti-aim (between thirdperson & firstperson)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: