OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Windows assistance. Text smudged? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Windows assistance. Text smudged? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Windows assistance. Text smudged?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tureil
GD Member
Tureil

Windows assistance. Text smudged? Empty
PostSubject: Windows assistance. Text smudged?   Windows assistance. Text smudged? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:57 pm

So guys....Since my own TOR guild and google couldn't help me..I'm coming to you guys.

Everything on my screen -- text and icons, have a small gradient/smudge going off to the right of them. It's fairly irritating and it just appeared last night. I've updated my display drivers since then and restarted several times.... Its not done anything to remove the problem.

Do you guys know what else I can do to remove the problem? :|
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Windows assistance. Text smudged?   Windows assistance. Text smudged? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:00 pm

Tureil wrote:
So guys....Since my own TOR guild and google couldn't help me..I'm coming to you guys.

Everything on my screen -- text and icons, have a small gradient/smudge going off to the right of them. It's fairly irritating and it just appeared last night. I've updated my display drivers since then and restarted several times.... Its not done anything to remove the problem.

Do you guys know what else I can do to remove the problem? :|

Are you using Forummotion?
Back to top Go down
Tureil
GD Member
Tureil

PostSubject: Re: Windows assistance. Text smudged?   Windows assistance. Text smudged? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:01 pm

If forumotion is affecting *everything* on my computer then I think I have a lawsuit on my hands. No, it is not just forumotion.
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: Windows assistance. Text smudged?   Windows assistance. Text smudged? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:30 pm

It could be a problem with your monitor, or the connection.
Back to top Go down
Tureil
GD Member
Tureil

PostSubject: Re: Windows assistance. Text smudged?   Windows assistance. Text smudged? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:40 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
It could be a problem with your monitor, or the connection.

Ehh yeah. I got it to disappear. :| I feel like a total idiot now. I'm assuming the wires were coming loose so i retightened the screws on both ends and lo 'n' behold...it's working again. Dexter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windows assistance. Text smudged?   Windows assistance. Text smudged? Empty

Back to top Go down

Windows assistance. Text smudged?
Page 1 of 1