I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Feels just like the OT.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Feels just like the OT.   Fri May 13, 2011 2:12 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Causa wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Is this thread worth reading?

No.
Straight to the point, I like you.


Your posting like you were before. :lama:
You mean the amount or the content? Because the content is just that....well shut up. But the amount is because highschool just ended for me so I was dealing with that stuff, plus you know... a girl. So yeah I have plenty of time now.

Well I have added a few things in your absence....

:lama: :zim: :trooper: :white flag: Iseewhatyoudidthere Good Show sir. :sub-zero: :parish: :ninja:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Feels just like the OT.   Fri May 13, 2011 2:30 pm

Causa wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Causa wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Is this thread worth reading?

No.
Straight to the point, I like you.


Your posting like you were before. :lama:
You mean the amount or the content? Because the content is just that....well shut up. But the amount is because highschool just ended for me so I was dealing with that stuff, plus you know... a girl. So yeah I have plenty of time now.

Well I have added a few things in your absence....

:lama: :zim: :trooper: :white flag: Iseewhatyoudidthere Good Show sir. :sub-zero: :parish: :ninja:
I've seen. I've been popping in and lurking for a bit. Stalking all of you, all of your movemnts. Your scents *sniff* mmmmmmm

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Feels just like the OT.   Fri May 13, 2011 2:35 pm

PJsnaks wrote:

I've seen. I've been popping in and lurking for a bit. Stalking all of you, all of your movements. Your scents *sniff* mmmmmmm

Well speaking of lurking and stealth.
We have had some serious Ninja edits. :ninja:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulself
OT'er


Posts : 298
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 38
Location : Columbus, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Feels just like the OT.   Fri May 13, 2011 2:46 pm

I disagree, this is nothing like the OT.

I haven't gotten any infractions at all

_________________

When was the last time a scientist went into a McDonalds and killed everyone with an Ak-47, or piloted a plane into a building because of their "belief" in science.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Feels just like the OT.   Fri May 13, 2011 2:46 pm

Causa wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

I've seen. I've been popping in and lurking for a bit. Stalking all of you, all of your movements. Your scents *sniff* mmmmmmm

Well speaking of lurking and stealth.
We have had some serious Ninja edits. :ninja:
Not me, but there's a record of all moderator actions under the administration panel.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Feels just like the OT.   Fri May 13, 2011 2:47 pm

Soulself wrote:
I disagree, this is nothing like the OT.

I haven't gotten any infractions at all
We can change that.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Feels just like the OT.   Fri May 13, 2011 2:52 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Causa wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

I've seen. I've been popping in and lurking for a bit. Stalking all of you, all of your movements. Your scents *sniff* mmmmmmm

Well speaking of lurking and stealth.
We have had some serious Ninja edits. :ninja:
Not me, but there's a record of all moderator actions under the administration panel.


No,no,no.
Example:
Nazareth wrote:
My balls smell funny.
Edit 4 minutes later:
Nazareth wrote:
My balls smell funny. Maybe it's because I left them in the shed too long. I really need to work on my golfing.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Feels just like the OT.   Fri May 13, 2011 3:15 pm

Oh well that is just unacceptable. Can we ban someone for something like that? I think we can. Fuck it I'm just gonna do it.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Feels just like the OT.   Fri May 13, 2011 3:16 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Oh well that is just unacceptable. Can we ban someone for something like that? I think we can. Fuck it I'm just gonna do it.

Buddy made that edit.
Nice trolling bro.
Or did you just not understand what I was saying?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Feels just like the OT.   Fri May 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Causa wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Oh well that is just unacceptable. Can we ban someone for something like that? I think we can. Fuck it I'm just gonna do it.

Buddy made that edit.
Nice trolling bro.
Or did you just not understand what I was saying?
I was making a joke, I uh...I don't know if that counts as trolling but....yeah I knew what you were talking about.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Feels just like the OT.   Fri May 13, 2011 3:19 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Causa wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Oh well that is just unacceptable. Can we ban someone for something like that? I think we can. Fuck it I'm just gonna do it.

Buddy made that edit.
Nice trolling bro.
Or did you just not understand what I was saying?
I was making a joke, I uh...I don't know if that counts as trolling but....yeah I knew what you were talking about.

*Laugh* troll

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Feels just like the OT.   Fri May 13, 2011 3:22 pm

Causa wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Causa wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Oh well that is just unacceptable. Can we ban someone for something like that? I think we can. Fuck it I'm just gonna do it.

Buddy made that edit.
Nice trolling bro.
Or did you just not understand what I was saying?
I was making a joke, I uh...I don't know if that counts as trolling but....yeah I knew what you were talking about.

*Laugh* troll
Right.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Feels just like the OT.   Fri May 13, 2011 3:40 pm

Vaseline wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Causa wrote:



Well then,We're are you from?
England?Ireland?Porta Rico?

Europe. Croatia, to be exact. Don't live there anymore, however.

Exotic...

And hawt.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Feels just like the OT.   Fri May 13, 2011 3:41 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Causa wrote:



Well then,We're are you from?
England?Ireland?Porta Rico?

Europe. Croatia, to be exact. Don't live there anymore, however.

Exotic...

And hawt.


/disagree

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Feels just like the OT.   Fri May 13, 2011 3:42 pm

Fuck the Portuguese

(If your Portuguese I apologize)

Jk, fuck you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Feels just like the OT.   Fri May 13, 2011 3:47 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


Europe. Croatia, to be exact. Don't live there anymore, however.

Exotic...

And hawt.

I'm hawt?

Aw ta.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Feels just like the OT.   Fri May 13, 2011 8:12 pm

Causa wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


Exotic...

And hawt.


/disagree

/disagreewiththat.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Feels just like the OT.   Fri May 13, 2011 8:13 pm

Vaseline wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


Exotic...

And hawt.

I'm hawt?

Aw ta.

In your own way...

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Feels just like the OT.   Fri May 13, 2011 8:28 pm

lolwut

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Feels just like the OT.   Sat May 14, 2011 7:01 am

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


And hawt.

I'm hawt?

Aw ta.

In your own way...

Good Show sir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Feels just like the OT.   Today at 8:52 am

Back to top Go down
 
Feels just like the OT.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Similar topics
-
» TV Show and Movie "Feels" Moments
» Paranoid and anxious auto feels
» Feels like Christmas :D

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: