I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 We need to do something about this...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: We need to do something about this...   Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:46 am

TOR now has 54490 (my latest checkup) guilds registered in the HQ... I'm gonna go off and say something around 50000 of those don't have as much as 20 members... And most of those are one-person aspirations...

Something must be done about this...

Suggestions?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: We need to do something about this...   Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:57 am

The FS doesn't have 20 members... what are you saying...

I bet half of them have already forgotten 'bout TOR... TOR needs to have restrictions on creating guilds. Like a 5 member min limit.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: We need to do something about this...   Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:01 pm

Scott wrote:
The FS doesn't have 20 members... what are you saying...

I bet half of them have already forgotten 'bout TOR... TOR needs to have restrictions on creating guilds. Like a 5 member min limit.

You're in the 4490 that have more than 20 members... (Not that hard to figure out...)

But seriously- we need the HQ flushed...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: We need to do something about this...   Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:10 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Scott wrote:
The FS doesn't have 20 members... what are you saying...

I bet half of them have already forgotten 'bout TOR... TOR needs to have restrictions on creating guilds. Like a 5 member min limit.

You're in the 4490 that have more than 20 members... (Not that hard to figure out...)

But seriously- we need the HQ flushed...


I agree... but my point was FS doesn't have 20 member. :p

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: We need to do something about this...   Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:13 pm

Scott wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Scott wrote:
The FS doesn't have 20 members... what are you saying...

I bet half of them have already forgotten 'bout TOR... TOR needs to have restrictions on creating guilds. Like a 5 member min limit.

You're in the 4490 that have more than 20 members... (Not that hard to figure out...)

But seriously- we need the HQ flushed...


I agree... but my point was FS doesn't have 20 member. :p

Oh... So you're below 20? Seriously? I thought you were larger than the OTA...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: We need to do something about this...   Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:18 pm

i say we h4x teh ToR netwrk and flush dem...


P.S. No offense, but the Cabana doesn't even have 5 members. Just sayin'

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: We need to do something about this...   Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:20 pm

FS may not be larger, they just have more standards. I've seen their sites and the section of people who applied to join them... many were rejected.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: We need to do something about this...   Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:22 pm

I have a place holder on my tor guild name.

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: We need to do something about this...   Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:31 pm

Branch wrote:
i say we h4x teh ToR netwrk and flush dem...


P.S. No offense, but the Cabana doesn't even have 5 members. Just sayin'

The Cabana isn't a guild and it's not registered in the HQ...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulself
OT'er


Posts : 298
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 38
Location : Columbus, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: We need to do something about this...   Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:42 pm

The plan is simple.

once in game find these small guilds and crush them making them disband and then join up under a OTA sub-guild whose whole job is to hunt down more small guilds and force them into the fold.

sort of like gang wars with lightsabers


_________________

When was the last time a scientist went into a McDonalds and killed everyone with an Ak-47, or piloted a plane into a building because of their "belief" in science.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: We need to do something about this...   Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:50 pm

Soulself wrote:
The plan is simple.

once in game find these small guilds and crush them making them disband and then join up under a OTA sub-guild whose whole job is to hunt down more small guilds and force them into the fold.

sort of like gang wars with lightsabers


Lets just see what's left after phase 2... I'm guessing that would torch most of the one-person acts and even some of the smaller ones (the four pre-orders thing)...

Then we make our move...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: We need to do something about this...   Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:26 pm

Hitlah!

KILL TEH GUILD FOR DER FUHER!

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: We need to do something about this...   Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:51 pm

How many members do we have?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: We need to do something about this...   Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:00 pm

Jason Todd wrote:
How many members do we have?

About 101, according to this site...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: We need to do something about this...   Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:16 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Jason Todd wrote:
How many members do we have?

About 101, according to this site...

How many active members do we have? Say whaaa?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: We need to do something about this...   Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:55 pm

Jason Todd wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Jason Todd wrote:
How many members do we have?

About 101, according to this site...

How many active members do we have? Say whaaa?

31 that log in every 2 days.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: We need to do something about this...   Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:15 pm

Matieu wrote:
Jason Todd wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:


About 101, according to this site...

How many active members do we have? Say whaaa?

31 that log in every 2 days.

Can you see nao?! we made it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: We need to do something about this...   Today at 5:09 am

Back to top Go down
 
We need to do something about this...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: