I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Why are guys total dicks?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Why are guys total dicks?   Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:27 pm

Seeing as you are all guys please answer...

It seems that even the sweetest, geekiest guys turn out to be the same as the over confident arseholes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:31 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Seeing as you are all guys please answer...

It seems that even the sweetest, geekiest guys turn out to be the same as the over confident arseholes.

I don't know, bro. The most hateful people you tend to meet are women.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Seeing as you are all guys please answer...

It seems that even the sweetest, geekiest guys turn out to be the same as the over confident arseholes.

I don't know, bro. The most hateful people you tend to meet are women.
All women are bitches and it's pretty fun as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:39 pm

Why are we total dicks?
Ooooh... I don't know... Maybe it's because we have one in-between our pockets?

No, seriously... Some guys are pretty sweet to their girls (I like to think that I'm one of them). Many of the couples I know are actually pretty cool and the guys in each are awesome to their girls, they treat them really, really good...

Sure, there are a lot of human-sized male genitalia roaming the streets, but that doesn't mean all men are pricks (though they can be at times, me inclusive)...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:43 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Why are we total dicks?
Ooooh... I don't know... Maybe it's because we have one in-between our pockets?

No, seriously... Some guys are pretty sweet to their girls (I like to think that I'm one of them). Many of the couples I know are actually pretty cool and the guys in each are awesome to their girls, they treat them really, really good...

Sure, there are a lot of human-sized male genitalia roaming the streets, but that doesn't mean all men are pricks (though they can be at times, me inclusive)...

Yeah, the title of this thread is a slight exaggaration.

I've been dating this guy for a few months and he is honestly so caring but it actually turns out that he's a total prick when he's with his friends and it's so unexpected and now I HATE ALL MEN!

Well, not all but most...

Some...

A few.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:04 pm

Vaseline wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Why are we total dicks?
Ooooh... I don't know... Maybe it's because we have one in-between our pockets?

No, seriously... Some guys are pretty sweet to their girls (I like to think that I'm one of them). Many of the couples I know are actually pretty cool and the guys in each are awesome to their girls, they treat them really, really good...

Sure, there are a lot of human-sized male genitalia roaming the streets, but that doesn't mean all men are pricks (though they can be at times, me inclusive)...

Yeah, the title of this thread is a slight exaggaration.

I've been dating this guy for a few months and he is honestly so caring but it actually turns out that he's a total prick when he's with his friends and it's so unexpected and now I HATE ALL MEN!

Well, not all but most...

Some...

A few.

Teenagers usually tend to 'act cool' in front of their peers... For popularity reasons... It's actually (it really is, I'm not defending him) a male instinct to do this and 'be part of the pack'...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God
OT'er


Posts : 234
Join date : 2011-03-07
Location : Titan

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:22 pm

I am a total dick. Not for popularity reasons though. Most of the time just because i can.

_________________


Needs moar urine and shit else it won't erect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:54 pm

I'm a dick because it's usually funny or the opportunity for a joke is just too perfect.. Sometimes I'm a dick to be a little flirty. Otherwise I'm only a dick in a joking manner to my friends, in serious situations I'm very nice. But yeah even I have the little voice telling me to be part of the group.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:10 pm

I'm a dick... because I'm not a pussy or an asshole.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
RalphTheWonderLlama
OT'er


Posts : 142
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 29
Location : Dallas, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:41 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Seeing as you are all guys please answer...

It seems that even the sweetest, geekiest guys turn out to be the same as the over confident arseholes.


Genetics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:17 pm

I've always been a hateful person. So fuck you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:19 pm

BuddyBurkman wrote:
I've always been a hateful person. So fuck you.

Congratulations on an unfulfilling life...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:20 pm

BuddyBurkman wrote:
I've always been a hateful person. So fuck you.
I try to balance anger staying positive is difficult

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:48 pm

BuddyBurkman wrote:
I've always been a hateful person. So fuck you.
You always came off as a pleasant man imo.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:38 am

Guardian Scott wrote:
I'm a dick... because I'm not a pussy or an asshole.

^This. Very much this. Already the second time this analogy has been used on these forums. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:46 am

I just noticed OP said arsehole. Lol British.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:05 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
I just noticed OP said arsehole. Lol British.

Haha, I can't say asshole, it just sounds weird with my accent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:07 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Teenagers usually tend to 'act cool' in front of their peers... For popularity reasons... It's actually (it really is, I'm not defending him) a male instinct to do this and 'be part of the pack'...

Also, he's not a teenager :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:50 pm

Vaseline wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Teenagers usually tend to 'act cool' in front of their peers... For popularity reasons... It's actually (it really is, I'm not defending him) a male instinct to do this and 'be part of the pack'...

Also, he's not a teenager :)

Ah... I should have said:
Men from 13 to around 30 (Male Teenage)

that would have been a more fitting age-frame (though some remain pricks well in their 50s)...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unvincible
GD Member


Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 25
Location : Lost

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:06 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Seeing as you are all guys please answer...

It seems that even the sweetest, geekiest guys turn out to be the same as the over confident arseholes.

Overconfident is one word... :D


_________________
I don't understand the question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:25 pm

Vaseline wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
I just noticed OP said arsehole. Lol British.

Haha, I can't say asshole, it just sounds weird with my accent.
Which accent do you have? I can hear that word being said with a London accent.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:48 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
I just noticed OP said arsehole. Lol British.

Haha, I can't say asshole, it just sounds weird with my accent.
Which accent do you have? I can hear that word being said with a London accent.
It's because you need teeth to pronounce the "ss".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:08 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


Haha, I can't say asshole, it just sounds weird with my accent.
Which accent do you have? I can hear that word being said with a London accent.
It's because you need teeth to pronounce the "ss".

Hey, guys... Nothing particular on my mind, but why do we keep bashing on Vas? I mean, I don't mind... But what? Is she like troll-relief or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:17 pm

No one else is giving us ammunition? And asking her what her ascent is isn't bashing.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:32 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
No one else is giving us ammunition? And asking her what her ascent is isn't bashing.

I didn't mean that as bashing her... I though about making a thread about that actually... But I really couldn't be bothered... (Sorry, I guess, Vas)
Anyways, we keep using her for trolls (hell, even I have started using her for trolls, and I'm not a troller, at least I don't think I am)... No objection that she does give us material and it's always fun... But still...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Today at 8:33 am

Back to top Go down
 
Why are guys total dicks?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hey how you guys doing?
» Well guys idk if im allowed to ask this or not but here goes :X
» Total Flame Job!
» Rate these guys
» Rome Total War 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: