I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Why are guys total dicks?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:34 am

I have literally nothing to add to this discussion, so here is a monkey
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:39 am

Grimeth wrote:
I have literally nothing to add to this discussion, so here is a monkey


_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:14 am

Cuteness factor has gone up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:57 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
No one else is giving us ammunition? And asking her what her ascent is isn't bashing.

I didn't mean that as bashing her... I though about making a thread about that actually... But I really couldn't be bothered... (Sorry, I guess, Vas)
Anyways, we keep using her for trolls (hell, even I have started using her for trolls, and I'm not a troller, at least I don't think I am)... No objection that she does give us material and it's always fun... But still...

It's not like any of this is serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:15 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
No one else is giving us ammunition? And asking her what her ascent is isn't bashing.

I didn't mean that as bashing her... I though about making a thread about that actually... But I really couldn't be bothered... (Sorry, I guess, Vas)
Anyways, we keep using her for trolls (hell, even I have started using her for trolls, and I'm not a troller, at least I don't think I am)... No objection that she does give us material and it's always fun... But still...

It's not like any of this is serious.

No objection there... It's just fun how she knows we're using her for trolls, but still replies seriously; therefore giving us even more opportunities for trolls... I just didn't think anybody would be volunteering to be a troll bounce-off...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:32 pm

[quote="BananaDealer"][quote="Fidel Castro"]
BananaDealer wrote:


No objection there... It's just fun how she knows we're using her for trolls, but still replies seriously; therefore giving us even more opportunities for trolls... I just didn't think anybody would be volunteering to be a troll bounce-off...

But it is so comical... :bball:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:40 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:


I didn't mean that as bashing her... I though about making a thread about that actually... But I really couldn't be bothered... (Sorry, I guess, Vas)
Anyways, we keep using her for trolls (hell, even I have started using her for trolls, and I'm not a troller, at least I don't think I am)... No objection that she does give us material and it's always fun... But still...

It's not like any of this is serious.

No objection there... It's just fun how she knows we're using her for trolls, but still replies seriously; therefore giving us even more opportunities for trolls... I just didn't think anybody would be volunteering to be a troll bounce-off...

He Banana, I have a little secret to tell you. She's not going to have sex with you, no matter how much you take up for her. I hope you don't spend a lot of time trying to pick up chicks on the internet, because the only ones that say yes are not really women.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RalphTheWonderLlama
OT'er


Posts : 142
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 30
Location : Dallas, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:18 pm

Thread content so far only helps concrete the title...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:51 pm

RalphTheWonderLlama wrote:
Thread content so far only helps concrete the title...

Would you rather I argue I'm a cute fuzzy dandelion? 'Cause I have a whole debate I've been waiting to bring to the table.

There was this one time... the breeze was coming form the north... if I recall correctly. What a pleasant day I thought, in my dandelion way. I was overjoyed at the light rays washing over me. I was there in the middle of the lawn... photosynthesising in broad daylight. My neighboring blades of grass were appalled at the site. That's when I blew my load at them... washing them with white seeds. Karma it seems had it in for me. All of a sudden the warm yellow sunlight was gone. Clouds I thought... as I looked to the sky. Instead my site was filled with dog anus. Oh shit... I thought to my self. And oh shit he did reply.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:04 pm

Astraeos wrote:

He Banana, I have a little secret to tell you. She's not going to have sex with you, no matter how much you take up for her. I hope you don't spend a lot of time trying to pick up chicks on the internet, because the only ones that say yes are not really women.


Uuum... Wut?

What makes you think I'm picking up chicks? I'm actually not trying to defend her or anything... I like using her for trolls just as much as the other guy... I'm just pointing out a fact that she's actually enabling us by trying to fight it...

And I'm actually engaged so trying po pick up chicks anywhere won't be needed... Plus if I wanted to flirt with (wo)men on the web... There's 4chan for that...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:06 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Astraeos wrote:

He Banana, I have a little secret to tell you. She's not going to have sex with you, no matter how much you take up for her. I hope you don't spend a lot of time trying to pick up chicks on the internet, because the only ones that say yes are not really women.


Uuum... Wut?

What makes you think I'm picking up chicks? I'm actually not trying to defend her or anything... I like using her for trolls just as much as the other guy... I'm just pointing out a fact that she's actually enabling us by trying to fight it...

And I'm actually engaged so trying po pick up chicks anywhere won't be needed... Plus if I wanted to flirt with (wo)men on the web... There's 4chan for that...


Another fellow engaged man!? OMG!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:58 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Astraeos wrote:

He Banana, I have a little secret to tell you. She's not going to have sex with you, no matter how much you take up for her. I hope you don't spend a lot of time trying to pick up chicks on the internet, because the only ones that say yes are not really women.


Uuum... Wut?

What makes you think I'm picking up chicks? I'm actually not trying to defend her or anything... I like using her for trolls just as much as the other guy... I'm just pointing out a fact that she's actually enabling us by trying to fight it...

And I'm actually engaged so trying po pick up chicks anywhere won't be needed... Plus if I wanted to flirt with (wo)men on the web... There's 4chan for that...

Saying you would use 4chan to pick up girls cements the fact that you do not know the internet sir.


White Knight anyone? THat's what I was thinking.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:59 pm

Guardian Scott wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
I have literally nothing to add to this discussion, so here is a monkey

No that is too FUCKING CUTE. AW MAH FUCKIGN LAWD! OAAOAOAOAOAOAO!

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:11 pm

PJsnaks wrote:

Saying you would use 4chan to pick up girls cements the fact that you do not know the internet sir.


White Knight anyone? THat's what I was thinking.

You sir need an eye exam, cause you missed the part where I was applying sarcasm...

Guardian Scott wrote:


Another fellow engaged man!? OMG!

And you sir cannot be more right... Though the deal is yet to be sealed with a baby... (/endbadplacedjoke)
(No offense, again, only congratulations)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:32 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Saying you would use 4chan to pick up girls cements the fact that you do not know the internet sir.


White Knight anyone? THat's what I was thinking.

You sir need an eye exam, cause you missed the part where I was applying sarcasm...

Guardian Scott wrote:


Another fellow engaged man!? OMG!

And you sir cannot be more right... Though the deal is yet to be sealed with a baby... (/endbadplacedjoke)
(No offense, again, only congratulations)

lol none taken...

Wha!? No one wanted to discuss my dandelion!? The nerve...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
RalphTheWonderLlama
OT'er


Posts : 142
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 30
Location : Dallas, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:48 pm

Guardian Scott wrote:
RalphTheWonderLlama wrote:
Thread content so far only helps concrete the title...

Would you rather I argue I'm a cute fuzzy dandelion? 'Cause I have a whole debate I've been waiting to bring to the table.

There was this one time... the breeze was coming form the north... if I recall correctly. What a pleasant day I thought, in my dandelion way. I was overjoyed at the light rays washing over me. I was there in the middle of the lawn... photosynthesising in broad daylight. My neighboring blades of grass were appalled at the site. That's when I blew my load at them... washing them with white seeds. Karma it seems had it in for me. All of a sudden the warm yellow sunlight was gone. Clouds I thought... as I looked to the sky. Instead my site was filled with dog anus. Oh shit... I thought to my self. And oh shit he did reply.

That was... beautiful.

The Japanese would LOVE you.
(If half of them weren't glowing tonight)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:28 am

Guardian Scott wrote:


lol none taken...

Wha!? No one wanted to discuss my dandelion!? The nerve...

I umm... Yeah... Lets just say I'm not really interested in you blowing your load on your front lawn or getting it on anally with a dog... Sorry...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:50 am

I find it funny when everyone trolls me so it's all good; I don't mind!

Also, guys are still dicks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:15 am

Vaseline wrote:
I find it funny when everyone trolls me so it's all good; I don't mind!

Also, guys are still dicks!

And as I've previously explained... I'm not a pussy or an ass hole, so that doesn't leave much room for interpretation.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:21 pm

Guardian Scott wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
I find it funny when everyone trolls me so it's all good; I don't mind!

Also, guys are still dicks!

And as I've previously explained... I'm not a pussy or an ass hole, so that doesn't leave much room for interpretation.

You can be a scrotum... Heh-heh troll (Find the link and you win a cookie from the guy you're referred to!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:35 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Guardian Scott wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
I find it funny when everyone trolls me so it's all good; I don't mind!

Also, guys are still dicks!

And as I've previously explained... I'm not a pussy or an ass hole, so that doesn't leave much room for interpretation.

You can be a scrotum... Heh-heh troll (Find the link and you win a cookie from the guy you're referred to!)
You forgot something

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:50 pm

(Causa) wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Guardian Scott wrote:


And as I've previously explained... I'm not a pussy or an ass hole, so that doesn't leave much room for interpretation.

You can be a scrotum... Heh-heh troll (Find the link and you win a cookie from the guy you're referred to!)
You forgot something

I think you have it all wrong... This is how to do it- Find the Link!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unvincible
GD Member


Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 25
Location : Lost

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:41 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
I'm just pointing out a fact that she's actually enabling us by trying to fight it...

This is not Kosher.

_________________
I don't understand the question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbelith
Skilled Troller


Posts : 583
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 34
Location : In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house, and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar and in the dark dark cellar….

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:53 pm

Guardian Scott wrote:
RalphTheWonderLlama wrote:
Thread content so far only helps concrete the title...

Would you rather I argue I'm a cute fuzzy dandelion? 'Cause I have a whole debate I've been waiting to bring to the table.

There was this one time... the breeze was coming form the north... if I recall correctly. What a pleasant day I thought, in my dandelion way. I was overjoyed at the light rays washing over me. I was there in the middle of the lawn... photosynthesising in broad daylight. My neighboring blades of grass were appalled at the site. That's when I blew my load at them... washing them with white seeds. Karma it seems had it in for me. All of a sudden the warm yellow sunlight was gone. Clouds I thought... as I looked to the sky. Instead my site was filled with dog anus. Oh shit... I thought to my self. And oh shit he did reply.


Ok now I'm just horny!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:41 pm

Barbelith wrote:
Guardian Scott wrote:
RalphTheWonderLlama wrote:
Thread content so far only helps concrete the title...

Would you rather I argue I'm a cute fuzzy dandelion? 'Cause I have a whole debate I've been waiting to bring to the table.

There was this one time... the breeze was coming form the north... if I recall correctly. What a pleasant day I thought, in my dandelion way. I was overjoyed at the light rays washing over me. I was there in the middle of the lawn... photosynthesising in broad daylight. My neighboring blades of grass were appalled at the site. That's when I blew my load at them... washing them with white seeds. Karma it seems had it in for me. All of a sudden the warm yellow sunlight was gone. Clouds I thought... as I looked to the sky. Instead my site was filled with dog anus. Oh shit... I thought to my self. And oh shit he did reply.


Ok now I'm just horny!

Yey! Hi, Barb!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Why are guys total dicks?   Today at 7:28 am

Back to top Go down
 
Why are guys total dicks?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hey how you guys doing?
» Well guys idk if im allowed to ask this or not but here goes :X
» Total Flame Job!
» Rate these guys
» Rome Total War 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: