I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Soooo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:50 pm

Darka wrote:
Is it me or have the TOR forums got high school like bitchy recently
*I think this about TOR*
*raggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeee*


Normally took a few more posts

lol

They are giving out permanent infractions for spam now too.

What's wrong with spam? I like spam. But why!?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:53 pm

Spanky wrote:
Darka wrote:
Is it me or have the TOR forums got high school like bitchy recently
*I think this about TOR*
*raggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeee*


Normally took a few more posts

lol

They are giving out permanent infractions for spam now too.

What's wrong with spam? I like spam. But why!?

Spam tastes good.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:56 pm

Burkman wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Darka wrote:
Is it me or have the TOR forums got high school like bitchy recently
*I think this about TOR*
*raggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeee*


Normally took a few more posts

lol

They are giving out permanent infractions for spam now too.

What's wrong with spam? I like spam. But why!?

Spam tastes good.

In my mouth.

Say WHA!!!

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:58 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Spanky wrote:


They are giving out permanent infractions for spam now too.

What's wrong with spam? I like spam. But why!?

Spam tastes good.

In my mouth.

Say WHA!!!

Well yeah. That's where you put Spam.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulself
OT'er


Posts : 298
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 38
Location : Columbus, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:05 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Never been robbed and really hope it stays that way.

We even once left out garage door wide open by accident when we went down to London for the day and nobody robbed anything. Weird considering we have a massive garage and there was a car in there including several other expensive things.

I was almost robbed once.

head a noise downstairs so i grabbed the closest thing to me to use as a weapon.. lucky me i have a decent sized collection of swords.

i think the guy nearly killed himself trying to get back out of the window when he saw a huge ass guy with 2 huge as swords coming at him :D

_________________

When was the last time a scientist went into a McDonalds and killed everyone with an Ak-47, or piloted a plane into a building because of their "belief" in science.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:12 pm

Soulself wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Never been robbed and really hope it stays that way.

We even once left out garage door wide open by accident when we went down to London for the day and nobody robbed anything. Weird considering we have a massive garage and there was a car in there including several other expensive things.

I was almost robbed once.

head a noise downstairs so i grabbed the closest thing to me to use as a weapon.. lucky me i have a decent sized collection of swords.

i think the guy nearly killed himself trying to get back out of the window when he saw a huge ass guy with 2 huge as swords coming at him :D

That's... AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:52 pm

Burkman wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Darka wrote:
Is it me or have the TOR forums got high school like bitchy recently
*I think this about TOR*
*raggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeee*


Normally took a few more posts

lol

They are giving out permanent infractions for spam now too.

What's wrong with spam? I like spam. But why!?

Spam tastes good.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:07 pm

Spanky wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Spanky wrote:


They are giving out permanent infractions for spam now too.

What's wrong with spam? I like spam. But why!?

Spam tastes good.


That... actually made me puke a little...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:37 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Burkman wrote:


Spam tastes good.


That... actually made me puke a little...

You lightweight! I've got way worse then that!

Did I ever tell you about the time one guy escaped my basement wearing a nothing but Spam between his toes?


That's ok...my dog got him.



_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:55 pm

Darka wrote:
Long time no talk
Bout a month back I came home from work to find I have been robbed, lost my TOT custom built computer, xbox, mp3, camera, everything

Thank god for insurance

New Computer arrived today

How are we all?

Hey did you realize you are the exclusive in-game vendor that comes with the collector's edition of Star Wars the Old Republic?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:27 pm

Hey Darka... glad to here you're getting your new... old... new computer back. ????

Anywho... hope you pre-ordered... I hear you get a customary Darka hat for your first roll if you got CE. troll

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:45 am

Scott wrote:
Hey Darka... glad to here you're getting your new... old... new computer back. ????

Anywho... hope you pre-ordered... I hear you get a customary Darka hat for your first roll if you got CE. troll

Uhh...That's the "Hat O' Awsome" newb juicer.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:14 am

Spanky wrote:
Scott wrote:
Hey Darka... glad to here you're getting your new... old... new computer back. ????

Anywho... hope you pre-ordered... I hear you get a customary Darka hat for your first roll if you got CE. troll

Uhh...That's the "Hat O' Awsome" newb juicer.

Shut it proby... you

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:27 am

no...just no

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:07 pm

Spanky wrote:
no...just no

Fear the /gibbzhand

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Darka
GD Member


Posts : 42
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:51 pm

Did you notice Bioware used the Ithorian for the Vendor?
Got so many PMs about that LOL

Speaking of spam, pisses me off they crack down on it everywhere else but dont do shit in the comments section

_________________
Awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:55 pm

Darka has an xbox?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:00 pm

Darka wrote:
Did you notice Bioware used the Ithorian for the Vendor?
Got so many PMs about that LOL

That can't be you, he doesn't have the Hat-O-Awesome.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:00 pm

Darka wrote:
Did you notice Bioware used the Ithorian for the Vendor?
Got so many PMs about that LOL

Speaking of spam, pisses me off they crack down on it everywhere else but dont do shit in the comments section

Usually you don't get that many comments in the comment section for news/updates/medi/etc.

Besides... no one reads the comments there often anywho.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Barbelith
Skilled Troller


Posts : 583
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 34
Location : In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house, and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar and in the dark dark cellar….

PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:17 am

Spanky wrote:


Is it bad that I'm slightly horny?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:53 am

Spanky wrote:


I started dancing too

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:47 am

Barbelith wrote:
Spanky wrote:


Is it bad that I'm slightly horny?

Maybe for the cat.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:57 am

Spanky wrote:
Barbelith wrote:
Spanky wrote:


Is it bad that I'm slightly horny?

Maybe for the cat.

That pussy has been through worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbelith
Skilled Troller


Posts : 583
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 34
Location : In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house, and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar and in the dark dark cellar….

PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:31 am

Spanky wrote:
Barbelith wrote:
Spanky wrote:


Is it bad that I'm slightly horny?

Maybe for the cat.

here pussy!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:39 am

Barbelith wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Barbelith wrote:


Is it bad that I'm slightly horny?

Maybe for the cat.

here pussy!

There pussy...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Soooo   Today at 5:58 am

Back to top Go down
 
Soooo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» POLAND SO PROOOOOO
» Soooo... Superheavies.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: