OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED

Go down 
+6
Boba
Causa
Scott
Matieu
Meatlocker
DarthNemis
10 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthNemis
Cyber Terrorist
Cyber Terrorist
DarthNemis

OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED Empty
PostSubject: OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED   OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:54 pm

I need a grass type also OMG!

o and this thread is now about

Whos your favorite pokemon and whats your favorite pokemon type.

You can also talk about your favorite pokemon game. Mine atm might be SoulSilver. or black not sure yet.

My favorite pokemon has to be menshu. OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGoj2KomgVv9C3q1-4ozo3cpcwAoPSaHQcHpRJa36yw2Y1uImySw actually maybe its dragonair.......

My favorite type is Fire.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED   OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:56 pm

Lucario and uhhhh ghost!
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED   OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:56 pm

facepalm
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED   OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:02 pm

Causa is my favorite Pokemon...

*throws pokeball at Causa's head*

OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED 25053%20-%20axis_powers_hetalia%20cats%20chibi%20cute%20gif%20italy
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED   OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:11 pm

Scott wrote:
Causa is my favorite Pokemon...

*throws pokeball at Causa's head*

OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED 25053%20-%20axis_powers_hetalia%20cats%20chibi%20cute%20gif%20italy

OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED   OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:14 pm

My favorite game.... hmmm.... my top five in no particular order is:

1. Sapphire
2. Blue
3. White
4. Silver
5. Emerald

My favorite Pokemon is... good question.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED   OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Sally, please Fire Blast that Bellsprout like a good little Ninetales. Or if you prefer I can have Master the Scizor take it. I love you both! (Even though Dark is the best type.)
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED   OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:44 am

You should use flamethrower. What if your fire blast misses? It's got like an 80% hit chance! Sure, fire blast has like 120 power, but flamethrower is 95 and 100 accuracy. It's a good move, dude.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED   OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:25 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
You should use flamethrower. What if your fire blast misses? It's got like an 80% hit chance! Sure, fire blast has like 120 power, but flamethrower is 95 and 100 accuracy. It's a good move, dude.

Eighty-five percent actually. 120 x .85 = 102 Giving you an average of a 7 base which is actually just really simple math. Technically, to mathematically work out the full advantage of Fire Blast (Using only intuitive mathematics without getting into random tables which is simply just too much information so I never bothered with them.) you have to multiply the initial numbers without the aim decrease by a few factors. Given Ninetales' STAB and possibility of having Drought, Nasty Plot, and/or Calm Mind the numbers really skyrocket in favor of Fire Blast. True, it does introduce chance, but luck is frankly a huge part of Pokemon. Even though a lot of leagues try to reduce the luck element the games were made to be balanced against luck. I dunno lol
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED   OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:39 pm

I can't believe you would force animals to fight!
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED   OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:44 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Eighty-five percent actually. 120 x .85 = 102 Giving you an average of a 7 base which is actually just really simple math. Technically, to mathematically work out the full advantage of Fire Blast (Using only intuitive mathematics without getting into random tables which is simply just too much information so I never bothered with them.) you have to multiply the initial numbers without the aim decrease by a few factors. Given Ninetales' STAB and possibility of having Drought, Nasty Plot, and/or Calm Mind the numbers really skyrocket in favor of Fire Blast. True, it does introduce chance, but luck is frankly a huge part of Pokemon. Even though a lot of leagues try to reduce the luck element the games were made to be balanced against luck. I dunno lol

Flame... thrower...
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED   OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:40 pm

Charizard..............it brings all the boys too the yard.
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED   OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:02 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

Damn right!
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED   OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:41 am

SoupWithSauce wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

Damn right!

Mine's better than yours...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED   OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED Empty

Back to top Go down

OMFG A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED
Page 1 of 1