I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 You're all so jelly of me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: You're all so jelly of me   Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:32 pm

And my coolness. OMG!

Just admit it , you know you are.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: You're all so jelly of me   Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:37 pm

you

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: You're all so jelly of me   Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:45 pm

I'm jelly.....




































Of Wilbourn's Beta.......

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: You're all so jelly of me   Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:09 pm

Sorry... I ran out of my last jar the other day...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: You're all so jelly of me   Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Onions suck.

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: You're all so jelly of me   Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:25 pm

PimpGarrus wrote:
Onions suck.

I disagree.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: You're all so jelly of me   Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:25 pm

Causa wrote:
PimpGarrus wrote:
Onions suck.

I disagree.

you

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: You're all so jelly of me   Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:26 pm

PimpGarrus wrote:
Onions suck.

Suck overruled...

*hands bowl of onion rings*

Eat them... or you get no desert.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: You're all so jelly of me   Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:27 pm

PimpGarrus wrote:
Causa wrote:
PimpGarrus wrote:
Onions suck.

I disagree.

you

Well, I do.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: You're all so jelly of me   Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:29 pm

Scott wrote:
PimpGarrus wrote:
Onions suck.

Suck overruled...

*hands bowl of onion rings*

Eat them... or you get no desert.

Onion rings don't count... Those are accepted...

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: You're all so jelly of me   Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:30 pm

PimpGarrus wrote:
Scott wrote:
PimpGarrus wrote:
Onions suck.

Suck overruled...

*hands bowl of onion rings*

Eat them... or you get no desert.

Onion rings don't count... Those are accepted...

Iseewhatyoudidthere

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: You're all so jelly of me   Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:39 pm

I'm so jelly bean of myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: You're all so jelly of me   Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:32 am

The only person I'm jelly of is Vaseline.. she has bewbs.. Brainzz

*PICTURE REMOVED BECAUSE IT'S INAPPROPRIATE!* - Love from Vaseline<3

Bewwwwwbseeeliiineeee... So high

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: You're all so jelly of me   Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:39 am

Daroska wrote:
The only person I'm jelly of is Vaseline.. she has bewbs.. Brainzz

*PICTURE REMOVED BECAUSE IT'S INAPPROPRIATE!* - Love from Vaseline<3


Bewwwwwbseeeliiineeee... So high
Dude...

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: You're all so jelly of me   Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:41 am

Jetbounty wrote:
Daroska wrote:
The only person I'm jelly of is Vaseline.. she has bewbs.. Brainzz

*PICTURE REMOVED BECAUSE IT'S INAPPROPRIATE!* - Love from Vaseline<3


Bewwwwwbseeeliiineeee... So high
Dude...

Jet wants moar, me thinks.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: You're all so jelly of me   Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:28 am

Daroska wrote:
The only person I'm jelly of is Vaseline.. she has bewbs.. Brainzz

*PICTURE REMOVED BECAUSE IT'S INAPPROPRIATE!* - Love from Vaseline<3


Bewwwwwbseeeliiineeee... So high

Oh

my

fucking

god.


Last edited by Vaseline on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: You're all so jelly of me   Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:28 am

Vaseline wrote:


Oh

my

fucking

god.


xD

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: You're all so jelly of me   Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:51 am

Well I haven't gotten a PM and the picture is still up... so I'll safely assume that isn't Vase.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: You're all so jelly of me   Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:53 am

Scott wrote:
Well I haven't gotten a PM and the picture is still up... so I'll safely assume that isn't Vase.

It is Scott

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: You're all so jelly of me   Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:56 am


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: You're all so jelly of me   Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:57 am

Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:
Well I haven't gotten a PM and the picture is still up... so I'll safely assume that isn't Vase.

It is Scott

Ah... then she's show boatin'

Sorry sister... I've already got goods... FABULOUS!!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: You're all so jelly of me   Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:37 am

I'm not happy about the picture being there actually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: You're all so jelly of me   Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:53 am

Soz as I entered this thread, I saw it was made by Jet and prepared my facepalm. Soon enough, the facepalm came and I began to read the comments.

Let me now say, my facepalmin' hand hurts.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: You're all so jelly of me   Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:57 am

Vaseline wrote:
I'm not happy about the picture being there actually.

Would you like it to be... gone? Made no more? Silenced?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: You're all so jelly of me   Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:12 pm

Scott wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
I'm not happy about the picture being there actually.

Would you like it to be... gone? Made no more? Silenced?

Don't worry. I shall do it myself.

:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: You're all so jelly of me   Today at 11:02 pm

Back to top Go down
 
You're all so jelly of me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Can't get Thunderbug Jelly plys help
» I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like??
» Mascot/Design Project Help?
» The Jelly Colloctive
» Anime Megathread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: