I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 DON'T LOOK AT ME

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: DON'T LOOK AT ME   Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:33 pm

My dad called today and informed me he is working on Rick Perry's campaign I feel so tainted.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LOOK AT ME   Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:39 pm

*sigh*

An obvious attempt at drama. I think by now everyone in the OT knows where I stand. That is all.


EDIT: Sorry to disappoit you Causa. Here's the smiley: you

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LOOK AT ME   Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:39 pm

Branch wrote:
*sigh*

An obvious attempt at drama. I think by now everyone in the OT knows where I stand. That is all.


EDIT: Sorry to disappoit you Causa. Here's the smiley: you

OMG!

Edit: I figure you would appreciate the irony.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LOOK AT ME   Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:51 pm

Branch wrote:
*sigh*

An obvious attempt at drama. I think by now everyone in the OT knows where I stand. That is all.


EDIT: Sorry to disappoit you Causa. Here's the smiley: you


Thanks. OMG!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LOOK AT ME   Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:18 pm

*takes a picture of this moment*




Let's be serious. He beats Ron Paul. (With a nine-iron. Personally I use an aluminum bat.)

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LOOK AT ME   Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:25 pm

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! yeah OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! So high OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LOOK AT ME   Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:27 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LOOK AT ME   Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:41 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
*takes a picture of this moment*




Let's be serious. He beats Ron Paul. (With a nine-iron. Personally I use an aluminum bat.)

We all know it's gonna be Michelle Bachmann.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LOOK AT ME   Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:42 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
*takes a picture of this moment*




Let's be serious. He beats Ron Paul. (With a nine-iron. Personally I use an aluminum bat.)

We all know it's gonna be Michelle Bachmann.

http://www.demotivationalpics.com/albums/userpics2/10827/normal_demotiv_pic_5840-BachmannNewsweek.jpg

Please, don't even put her in the same category as Ron Paul or Rick Perry. Have mercy.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LOOK AT ME   Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
*takes a picture of this moment*




Let's be serious. He beats Ron Paul. (With a nine-iron. Personally I use an aluminum bat.)

We all know it's gonna be Michelle Bachmann.

http://www.demotivationalpics.com/albums/userpics2/10827/normal_demotiv_pic_5840-BachmannNewsweek.jpg

Please, don't even put her in the same category as Ron Paul or Rick Perry. Have mercy.

She beat both of them in the straw poll. Say whaaa?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LOOK AT ME   Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:53 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:


We all know it's gonna be Michelle Bachmann.

http://www.demotivationalpics.com/albums/userpics2/10827/normal_demotiv_pic_5840-BachmannNewsweek.jpg

Please, don't even put her in the same category as Ron Paul or Rick Perry. Have mercy.

She beat both of them in the straw poll. Say whaaa?

She said Elvis was born two days ago. He DIED two days ago. I will never forgive her.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LOOK AT ME   Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:06 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:


Please, don't even put her in the same category as Ron Paul or Rick Perry. Have mercy.

She beat both of them in the straw poll. Say whaaa?

She said Elvis was born two days ago. He DIED two days ago. I will never forgive her.

She's like a superhero that can change the world just by talking. Everything she says becomes wrong.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LOOK AT ME   Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:08 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:


Please, don't even put her in the same category as Ron Paul or Rick Perry. Have mercy.

She beat both of them in the straw poll. Say whaaa?

She said Elvis was born two days ago. He DIED two days ago. I will never forgive her.

Elivs died 34 years and two days ago. OMG!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LOOK AT ME   Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:17 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:


She beat both of them in the straw poll. Say whaaa?

She said Elvis was born two days ago. He DIED two days ago. I will never forgive her.

Elivs died 34 years and two days ago. OMG!

facepalm

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LOOK AT ME   Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:23 pm

*looks at Meatlocker* you

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LOOK AT ME   Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:44 am

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:


Please, don't even put her in the same category as Ron Paul or Rick Perry. Have mercy.

She beat both of them in the straw poll. Say whaaa?

She said Elvis was born two days ago. He DIED two days ago. I will never forgive her.

HE WAS REBORN THAT DAY.

Me and my alien brothers carried him off to our spaceship and made him one of us........... I\'m CRAZY!

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LOOK AT ME   Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:53 am

Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:


She beat both of them in the straw poll. Say whaaa?

She said Elvis was born two days ago. He DIED two days ago. I will never forgive her.

HE WAS REBORN THAT DAY.

Me and my alien brothers carried him off to our spaceship and made him one of us........... I\'m CRAZY!

Probing doesn't make him one of you.

Did banana tell you that before the initiation? Oh man

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LOOK AT ME   Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:25 am

TheMortonator. wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:


She beat both of them in the straw poll. Say whaaa?

She said Elvis was born two days ago. He DIED two days ago. I will never forgive her.

She's like a superhero that can change the world just by talking. Everything she says becomes wrong.

Oh man

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LOOK AT ME   Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:36 am

Spanky wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:


She said Elvis was born two days ago. He DIED two days ago. I will never forgive her.

HE WAS REBORN THAT DAY.

Me and my alien brothers carried him off to our spaceship and made him one of us........... I\'m CRAZY!

Probing doesn't make him one of you.

Did banana tell you that before the initiation? Oh man

OH BUT IT DOES....SO MANY TESTSSSSSSS..... I\'m CRAZY!

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LOOK AT ME   Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:43 am

Daroska wrote:
*looks at Meatlocker* you

yeah

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LOOK AT ME   Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:04 pm

Personally, I'm losing interest in Mitt Romney... I'm warming to Ron Paul's policies. But I kind of like flavor-of-the-month Rick Perry.

Michele Bachmann is a bitch. If she wins the seat of Presidency, I will move to Canada. I swear. I'm a conservative, but she is bat shit. And Obama, if he has a second chance, God save us all.

Jon Huntsman and Rick Santorum are two dark horses... I've liked Santorum from the start, and Huntsman is just knocking off of Romney.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LOOK AT ME   Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:17 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Personally, I'm losing interest in Mitt Romney... I'm warming to Ron Paul's policies. But I kind of like flavor-of-the-month Rick Perry.

Michele Bachmann is a bitch. If she wins the seat of Presidency, I will move to Canada. I swear. I'm a conservative, but she is bat shit. And Obama, if he has a second chance, God save us all.

Jon Huntsman and Rick Santorum are two dark horses... I've liked Santorum from the start, and Huntsman is just knocking off of Romney.

I'm staying in America.... OMG!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LOOK AT ME   Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:14 pm

Causa wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Personally, I'm losing interest in Mitt Romney... I'm warming to Ron Paul's policies. But I kind of like flavor-of-the-month Rick Perry.

Michele Bachmann is a bitch. If she wins the seat of Presidency, I will move to Canada. I swear. I'm a conservative, but she is bat shit. And Obama, if he has a second chance, God save us all.

Jon Huntsman and Rick Santorum are two dark horses... I've liked Santorum from the start, and Huntsman is just knocking off of Romney.

I'm staying in America.... OMG!

I'm moving to Petoria.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: DON'T LOOK AT ME   Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:37 pm

do we need to have this conversation again?


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: DON'T LOOK AT ME   Today at 3:50 pm

Back to top Go down
 
DON'T LOOK AT ME
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: