I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 The war is over!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: The war is over!   Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:23 pm

The war between srz and nonsrz has been settled. We are all friends now.





_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.


Last edited by PimpGarrus on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: The war is over!   Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Back to work... :3

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulself
OT'er


Posts : 298
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 38
Location : Columbus, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The war is over!   Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm

I disagree with the OP.

_________________

When was the last time a scientist went into a McDonalds and killed everyone with an Ak-47, or piloted a plane into a building because of their "belief" in science.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: The war is over!   Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:28 pm

I feel like the Return of the Jedi Celebration is more appropriate.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: The war is over!   Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:31 pm

Causa wrote:
I feel like the Return of the Jedi Celebration is more appropriate.

Wait.... This one?



Or this one?


_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: The war is over!   Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:32 pm

PimpGarrus wrote:
Causa wrote:
I feel like the Return of the Jedi Celebration is more appropriate.

Wait.... This one?



Or this one?


The first one.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthNemis
Cyber Terrorist
Cyber Terrorist


Posts : 162
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The war is over!   Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:01 am

Only the dead have seen the end of the war.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: The war is over!   Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:44 am

If this is about Libya, the war is anything BUT over. Now the Muslims and rebels are going to fight over the way the country will be governed. This was just the first step.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: The war is over!   Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:18 am

Bobabounty wrote:
If this is about Libya, the war is anything BUT over. Now the Muslims and rebels are going to fight over the way the country will be governed. This was just the first step.

I can't tell if you're serious or trying to be funny...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: The war is over!   Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:43 am

Vaseline wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
If this is about Libya, the war is anything BUT over. Now the Muslims and rebels are going to fight over the way the country will be governed. This was just the first step.

I can't tell if you're serious or trying to be funny...

Well, I'm serious about the War in Libya, just trying to be funny by putting it in the thread...

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: The war is over!   Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:09 am

Wut.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: The war is over!   Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:38 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
If this is about Libya, the war is anything BUT over. Now the Muslims and rebels are going to fight over the way the country will be governed. This was just the first step.

I can't tell if you're serious or trying to be funny...

Well, I'm serious about the War in Libya, just trying to be funny by putting it in the thread...

Hilarious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: The war is over!   Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:46 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


I can't tell if you're serious or trying to be funny...

Well, I'm serious about the War in Libya, just trying to be funny by putting it in the thread...

Hilarious.

Bull Shit

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: The war is over!   Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:59 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


I can't tell if you're serious or trying to be funny...

Well, I'm serious about the War in Libya, just trying to be funny by putting it in the thread...

Hilarious.

I chuckled..... Auh

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthNemis
Cyber Terrorist
Cyber Terrorist


Posts : 162
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The war is over!   Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:28 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


I can't tell if you're serious or trying to be funny...

Well, I'm serious about the War in Libya, just trying to be funny by putting it in the thread...

Hilarious.

LOL. I'm going to say vase won this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: The war is over!   Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:55 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:


Well, I'm serious about the War in Libya, just trying to be funny by putting it in the thread...

Hilarious.

LOL. I'm going to say vase won this one.

She only said one word... you

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: The war is over!   Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:34 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:


Well, I'm serious about the War in Libya, just trying to be funny by putting it in the thread...

Hilarious.

LOL. I'm going to say vase won this one.

uh huh ...

What is this.. I don ...

Dude...

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthNemis
Cyber Terrorist
Cyber Terrorist


Posts : 162
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The war is over!   Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:10 pm

PimpGarrus wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


Hilarious.

LOL. I'm going to say vase won this one.

She only said one word... you

what she said before also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The war is over!   Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:22 pm

PimpGarrus wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


Hilarious.

LOL. I'm going to say vase won this one.

She only said one word... you

The greatest battles are won by the fewest words...... or something like that....

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The war is over!   Today at 2:46 am

Back to top Go down
 
The war is over!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: