I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 

Marvel VS Dc

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Soulself
OT'er

PostSubject: Re: Marvel VS Dc   Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:46 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Soulself wrote:
Branch wrote:
Marvel for what Jet said. Batman is my favorite DC hero.

but .. he is wrong.

for every superman in dc marvel has it's silver surfer, and in general superman is just a more entertaining personality then bland silver man.

but i do agree with him about Stan lee

Silver Surfer isn't milked like a cow. DC is much more inhuman than Marvel. Batman may struggle but we see more of that behind the mask.

With Peter, its actually to where he struggles more as, well, Peter. And not spiderman.

The reason Superman is "milked like a cow" is cause he is one of the main people in DC, And yeah he is really powerful but that is because when he first came out he could only just over building and anything over a .50 hurt him, as villains got stronger he had to as well other wise his name would be somewhat ok man, but he got stronger as they got stronger.

And if you want to talked about someone being "Milked"..... Wolverine.. Nuff said.

as for inhuman i am betting for every non human DC person you can name i can Name a Non Human Marvel.

i will admit that Peter parker is one of the most human character with the amount of drama he goes through in the comics but that ain't to say that people in DC don't go through the same stuff :P

When was the last time a scientist went into a McDonalds and killed everyone with an Ak-47, or piloted a plane into a building because of their "belief" in science.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Marvel VS Dc   Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:51 pm

Soulself wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Soulself wrote:

but .. he is wrong.

for every superman in dc marvel has it's silver surfer, and in general superman is just a more entertaining personality then bland silver man.

but i do agree with him about Stan lee

Silver Surfer isn't milked like a cow. DC is much more inhuman than Marvel. Batman may struggle but we see more of that behind the mask.

With Peter, its actually to where he struggles more as, well, Peter. And not spiderman.

The reason Superman is "milked like a cow" is cause he is one of the main people in DC, And yeah he is really powerful but that is because when he first came out he could only just over building and anything over a .50 hurt him, as villains got stronger he had to as well other wise his name would be somewhat ok man, but he got stronger as they got stronger.

And if you want to talked about someone being "Milked"..... Wolverine.. Nuff said.

as for inhuman i am betting for every non human DC person you can name i can Name a Non Human Marvel.

i will admit that Peter parker is one of the most human character with the amount of drama he goes through in the comics but that ain't to say that people in DC don't go through the same stuff :P

I have never liked the X-Men. Spider-Man and the Avengers are the best characters in Marvel

Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Marvel VS Dc   Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:40 pm

Soulself wrote:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WolverinePublicity

Honestly, it's true that Superman is lousy, but DC offers more Dark Horse style extra comics. And since I love Dark Horse's comics you can guess who I support more.

"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther

PostSubject: Re: Marvel VS Dc   Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:37 pm

When it comes too superman it depends on the writer. There have been some very lousy writer's for superman. But some awesome one's as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland

PostSubject: Re: Marvel VS Dc   Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:09 am

THE HULK!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulself
OT'er

PostSubject: Re: Marvel VS Dc   Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:15 am

Vaseline wrote:
THE HULK!

.. big green baby that throws temper tantrums?

When was the last time a scientist went into a McDonalds and killed everyone with an Ak-47, or piloted a plane into a building because of their "belief" in science.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz

PostSubject: Re: Marvel VS Dc   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:45 am

Both of them suck.

Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Marvel VS Dc   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:53 am

Soulself wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
THE HULK!

You're...

making...

me...

ANGRY!!!!

*Little purple shorts rip*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulself
OT'er

PostSubject: Re: Marvel VS Dc   Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:10 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Soulself wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
THE HULK!

You're...

making...

me...

ANGRY!!!!

so.. what your saying is i get you mad and all your clothing falls off? i can live with that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Marvel VS Dc   Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:37 pm

Soulself wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Soulself wrote:

You're...

making...

me...

ANGRY!!!!

so.. what your saying is i get you mad and all your clothing falls off? i can live with that.

Very nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther

PostSubject: Re: Marvel VS Dc   Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:45 am

Vaseline wrote:
Soulself wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

You're...

making...

me...

ANGRY!!!!

Very nice.

The super psychiatrist could deal with you. Hmm but yes tight cloathing and women turning into a hulk. All you have too do is make the angry and then calm them down. Probably with chocolate or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel VS Dc   Today at 8:27 am

Back to top Go down

Marvel VS Dc
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2