I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 So I might not see you guys for a few...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: So I might not see you guys for a few...   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:50 am

Because of Hurricane Irene, I may lose power, and who knows when it will be restored. So, in advance for Sunday into Monday...

Au revoir.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: So I might not see you guys for a few...   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:52 am

k bye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: So I might not see you guys for a few...   Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:28 am

Be safe bud.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: So I might not see you guys for a few...   Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:33 am

Play You Spin Me Round during the storm...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: So I might not see you guys for a few...   Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:56 am

Be careful, guy. My mom is right in the thick of it right now. So I'm worried like crazy.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: So I might not see you guys for a few...   Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:43 pm

See ya buddy. Stay safe<3

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: So I might not see you guys for a few...   Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:53 pm

I've seen that kid Irene messing about on my lawn, you tell 'em what's what young man! and if that young upstart ignores you then say you'll phone his mom and he won't have one single fishy stick for the whole weekend! that'll get 'em for sure.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: So I might not see you guys for a few...   Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:14 pm

Thanks guys. I'm probably going to stay, even with sustained winds at 70 mph... I don't have a generator, but I'll probably be fine if I lose power.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulself
OT'er


Posts : 298
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 38
Location : Columbus, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: So I might not see you guys for a few...   Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:08 pm

Scott wrote:
Play You Spin Me Round during the storm...

which version?



or


_________________

When was the last time a scientist went into a McDonalds and killed everyone with an Ak-47, or piloted a plane into a building because of their "belief" in science.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: So I might not see you guys for a few...   Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:53 am

uh huh

He's still here, yo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: So I might not see you guys for a few...   Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:19 am

I lost power and a leak in the roof ruined my desktop's CPU. So now I have to use a family member's laptop. Which is loaded with pictures of cats for some reason.

you

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: So I might not see you guys for a few...   Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:31 am

Jetbounty wrote:
I lost power and a leak in the roof ruined my desktop's CPU. So now I have to use a family member's laptop. Which is loaded with pictures of cats for some reason.

you

That's funny but I'm sorry for your loss...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: So I might not see you guys for a few...   Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:53 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
I lost power and a leak in the roof ruined my desktop's CPU. So now I have to use a family member's laptop. Which is loaded with pictures of cats for some reason.

you

That's funny but I'm sorry for your loss...

Not sure if serious.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: So I might not see you guys for a few...   Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:05 pm

G.M. wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
I lost power and a leak in the roof ruined my desktop's CPU. So now I have to use a family member's laptop. Which is loaded with pictures of cats for some reason.

you

That's funny but I'm sorry for your loss...

Not sure if serious.

One sure way to find out.

Just stare at her bewbz until she feels uncomfortable.

That usually makes them fess up. OMG!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: So I might not see you guys for a few...   Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:30 pm

Spanky wrote:
G.M. wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


That's funny but I'm sorry for your loss...

Not sure if serious.

One sure way to find out.

Just stare at her bewbz until she feels uncomfortable.

That usually makes them fess up. OMG!

I don't have bewbs :|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: So I might not see you guys for a few...   Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:15 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Spanky wrote:
G.M. wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


That's funny but I'm sorry for your loss...

Not sure if serious.

One sure way to find out.

Just stare at her bewbz until she feels uncomfortable.

That usually makes them fess up. OMG!

I don't have bewbs :|

SLANDER AND LIES! DAROSKA TOLD ME OTHERWISE! Say WHA!!!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: So I might not see you guys for a few...   Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:25 pm

I'm baaaaaaaaack!

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: So I might not see you guys for a few...   Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:26 pm

Power went out at 1:06 PM EST yesterday, restored at 6:03 PM EST today. I'll have a picture slideshow of the storm posted by tomorrow, I have to do some finishing touches. The storm was not bad at all, but the winds were.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: So I might not see you guys for a few...   Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:50 pm

Did Midnight learn to fly? OMG!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: So I might not see you guys for a few...   Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:03 pm

Scott wrote:
Did Midnight learn to fly? OMG!

Wut?



And maybeh...

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: So I might not see you guys for a few...   Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:39 am

Bobabounty wrote:
Power went out at 1:06 PM EST yesterday, restored at 6:03 PM EST today. I'll have a picture slideshow of the storm posted by tomorrow, I have to do some finishing touches. The storm was not bad at all, but the winds were.

I am so jealous of your electricity returning so quickly! We are working on our third day without electricity here Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: So I might not see you guys for a few...   Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:55 am

Bobabounty wrote:
Scott wrote:
Did Midnight learn to fly? OMG!

Wut?



And maybeh...

I'm sick of that darned cat. I'mma teach Midnight how to play cannon ball. OMG!

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: So I might not see you guys for a few...   Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:13 pm

MorriganSage wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Power went out at 1:06 PM EST yesterday, restored at 6:03 PM EST today. I'll have a picture slideshow of the storm posted by tomorrow, I have to do some finishing touches. The storm was not bad at all, but the winds were.

I am so jealous of your electricity returning so quickly! We are working on our third day without electricity here Sad

You can always come and stay with me Mistress Morrigan. Hello Clarice

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: So I might not see you guys for a few...   Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:32 pm

Spanky wrote:
MorriganSage wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Power went out at 1:06 PM EST yesterday, restored at 6:03 PM EST today. I'll have a picture slideshow of the storm posted by tomorrow, I have to do some finishing touches. The storm was not bad at all, but the winds were.

I am so jealous of your electricity returning so quickly! We are working on our third day without electricity here Sad

You can always come and stay with me Mistress Morrigan. Hello Clarice

Spanky always has 5 back-up generators in the basement... luckily if he runs out of juice the hot tubs are geothermal. OMG!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: So I might not see you guys for a few...   Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:31 am

Scott wrote:
Spanky wrote:
MorriganSage wrote:


I am so jealous of your electricity returning so quickly! We are working on our third day without electricity here Sad

You can always come and stay with me Mistress Morrigan. Hello Clarice

Spanky always has 5 back-up generators in the basement... luckily if he runs out of juice the hot tubs are geothermal. OMG!

Actually I have installed a small fusion reactor that I made out of a 78' Pinto and used vibrators.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: So I might not see you guys for a few...   Today at 7:39 am

Back to top Go down
 
So I might not see you guys for a few...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hey how you guys doing?
» Well guys idk if im allowed to ask this or not but here goes :X
» Rate these guys
» Well guys this is it
» Hai guys! I'm back!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: