I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Alright, here's how it's going to be.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:41 pm

Apparently some of you have both directly and indirectly accused me of being nothing but a guy who rages all the time for no good reason. Unfortunately for those who have accused me, I'm going to have to say that you are wrong. And I will prove to you that you are wrong by simply not raging and dealing with certain situations in calm and efficient manner.

Please understand this as I type in my forest green text.

_________________


Last edited by Burkman on Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:21 am

Not the forrest green text... don't you remember what happened last time!? no...just no

Oh wai... that was blue... yeah

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:30 am

Scott wrote:
Not the forrest green text... don't you remember what happened last time!? no...just no

Oh wai... that was blue... yeah

Yeah, the forest green text is not the cynical bastard that was the blue. The Forest green represents the calm and friendly that is me.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:26 am

I've never seen you angry or raging... Them people who says so be liez!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:25 am

Whatever.

You're still gonna rage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulself
OT'er


Posts : 298
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 38
Location : Columbus, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:05 am

Just glad he is not giving out ultimatums anymore.

_________________

When was the last time a scientist went into a McDonalds and killed everyone with an Ak-47, or piloted a plane into a building because of their "belief" in science.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:44 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Whatever.

You're still gonna rage.

I don't believe I will rage. I will come out on top by proving you wrong. And then it will that moment where you will look like a fool for accusing me of something I never usually do in real life.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:22 pm

Burkman wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Whatever.

You're still gonna rage.

I don't believe I will rage. I will come out on top by proving you wrong. And then it will that moment where you will look like a fool for accusing me of something I never usually do in real life.

I'm not "accusing" you of anything?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:39 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Whatever.

You're still gonna rage.

I don't believe I will rage. I will come out on top by proving you wrong. And then it will that moment where you will look like a fool for accusing me of something I never usually do in real life.

I'm not "accusing" you of anything?

Yes you have. Multiple times before, you have said that I was a just a guy who rages. And don't think you didn't because you did. I remember the moments you did say that.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:53 pm

Wub you <3

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:02 pm

Burkman wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Burkman wrote:


I don't believe I will rage. I will come out on top by proving you wrong. And then it will that moment where you will look like a fool for accusing me of something I never usually do in real life.

I'm not "accusing" you of anything?

Yes you have. Multiple times before, you have said that I was a just a guy who rages. And don't think you didn't because you did. I remember the moments you did say that.

umadbro?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:04 pm

Why do you even bother with font colors at all? Hmm.... maybe.... no.






_________________


Last edited by Causa on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:05 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


I'm not "accusing" you of anything?

Yes you have. Multiple times before, you have said that I was a just a guy who rages. And don't think you didn't because you did. I remember the moments you did say that.

umadbro?

No, not really. Haven't you noticed the lack of cussing? Try again, child.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:09 pm

Burkman wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Burkman wrote:


Yes you have. Multiple times before, you have said that I was a just a guy who rages. And don't think you didn't because you did. I remember the moments you did say that.

umadbro?

No, not really. Haven't you noticed the lack of cussing? Try again, child.

k, that's nice then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:15 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


umadbro?

No, not really. Haven't you noticed the lack of cussing? Try again, child.

k, that's nice then.

We're done here.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:17 pm

Burkman wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Burkman wrote:


No, not really. Haven't you noticed the lack of cussing? Try again, child.

k, that's nice then.

We're done here.

Yet you felt the need to have the last word... :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:26 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


k, that's nice then.

We're done here.

Yet you felt the need to have the last word... :/

Lol, I don't care. Having the last word doesn't mean anything to me.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:42 pm

This isn't your blogsite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:49 pm

CollaWars wrote:
This isn't your blogsite.

Lmao.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:54 pm

CollaWars wrote:
This isn't your blogsite.

Deal with it, bub. It's not like I constantly post this kind of stuff like every second.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:56 pm

Burkman does more than just rage. When I was about to punch a hole in my computer screen because I was so sick of all of you he was one of the only people who actually gave me some helpful advice. Burkman is easy to get mad, but as long as you're friendly and polite with him, he won't get mad.

@Vas, Oh please, I've acted more mature than that. I know you can do better. :/

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:11 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Burkman does more than just rage. When I was about to punch a hole in my computer screen because I was so sick of all of you he was one of the only people who actually gave me some helpful advice. Burkman is easy to get mad, but as long as you're friendly and polite with him, he won't get mad.


This.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:54 pm

I like Mehrunes Dagon not the Leaper Devil King.

/TheElderScrollsLoreNerd

Translation: I like the natural BuddyBurkman, not some trying-to-be-friendly fake.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:15 pm

Daroska wrote:
I like Mehrunes Dagon not the Leaper Devil King.

/TheElderScrollsLoreNerd

Translation: I like the natural BuddyBurkman, not some trying-to-be-friendly fake.

I like Azura and Peryite the most.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:27 pm

G.M. wrote:

@Vas, Oh please, I've acted more mature than that. I know you can do better. :/

Shit, sorry dad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Today at 5:11 am

Back to top Go down
 
Alright, here's how it's going to be.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Alright, so what do you expect me to do then?
» Screen shot editing with Painy.net
» Alright girlies! X is gonna be doing some forum tests...
» Alright So......
» Alright, So I am Exemerus!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: