I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Alright, here's how it's going to be.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:14 pm

Vaseline wrote:
G.M. wrote:

@Vas, Oh please, I've acted more mature than that. I know you can do better. :/

Shit, sorry dad.

lolVase'sdad... FABULOUS!!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:15 pm

G.M. wrote:
Burkman does more than just rage. When I was about to punch a hole in my computer screen because I was so sick of all of you he was one of the only people who actually gave me some helpful advice. Burkman is easy to get mad, but as long as you're friendly and polite with him, he won't get mad.

@Vas, Oh please, I've acted more mature than that. I know you can do better. :/

Agreed

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:20 pm

Vaseline wrote:
G.M. wrote:

@Vas, Oh please, I've acted more mature than that. I know you can do better. :/

Shit, sorry dad.

If I was in any way related to you, I just may kill myself.

No offense of course. <3

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:38 pm

G.M. wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
G.M. wrote:

@Vas, Oh please, I've acted more mature than that. I know you can do better. :/

Shit, sorry dad.

If I was in any way related to you, I just may kill myself.

No offense of course. <3

The feelings mutual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:23 pm

Say whaaa?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:25 pm

GAH! I keep reading rage as rape and it messes up the thread for me.


Anyhoe, I just like pissing Buddy off at certain times.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:39 pm

Vaseline wrote:
G.M. wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


Shit, sorry dad.

If I was in any way related to you, I just may kill myself.

No offense of course. <3

The feelings mutual.

*feeling's.

As in "The feeling IS mutual"

Silly Vaseline.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:07 pm

G.M. wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
G.M. wrote:


If I was in any way related to you, I just may kill myself.

No offense of course. <3

The feelings mutual.

*feeling's.

As in "The feeling IS mutual"

Silly Vaseline.

Alright. I don't really care anymore Jet; I'm tired of yours and everyone else's bullshit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:09 pm

Vaseline wrote:
G.M. wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


The feelings mutual.

*feeling's.

As in "The feeling IS mutual"

Silly Vaseline.

Alright. I don't really care anymore Jet; I'm tired of yours and everyone else's bullshit.

But why!?

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:10 pm

I SAY WE ALL CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND HAVE A CHOCOLATE BAR!!!!

*passes out chocolate*

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:12 pm

Branch wrote:
I SAY WE ALL CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND HAVE A CHOCOLATE BAR!!!!

*passes out chocolate*

This.

*noms on chocolate*

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:46 pm

Vaseline wrote:


Alright. I don't really care anymore Jet; I'm tired of yours and everyone else's bullshit.

There we go...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:55 pm

Causa wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


Alright. I don't really care anymore Jet; I'm tired of yours and everyone else's bullshit.

There we go...
?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:58 pm


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthNemis
Cyber Terrorist
Cyber Terrorist


Posts : 162
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:28 am

Burkman wrote:
Apparently some of you have both directly and indirectly accused me of being nothing but a guy who rages all the time for no good reason. Unfortunately for those who have accused me, I'm going to have to say that you are wrong. And I will prove to you that you are wrong by simply not raging and dealing with certain situations in calm and efficient manner.

Please understand this as I type in my forest green text.

The fact that you even posted this fucking thread means your raging. You think were idiots? If you wernt raging you wouldn't have cared enough to make this thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:50 am

DarthNemis wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Apparently some of you have both directly and indirectly accused me of being nothing but a guy who rages all the time for no good reason. Unfortunately for those who have accused me, I'm going to have to say that you are wrong. And I will prove to you that you are wrong by simply not raging and dealing with certain situations in calm and efficient manner.

Please understand this as I type in my forest green text.

The fact that you even posted this fucking thread means your raging. You think were idiots? If you wernt raging you wouldn't have cared enough to make this thread.

I do believe that you alone are an idiot. Annoyance =/= rage

Thread locked for good reason.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:06 am

Burkman wrote:

Thread locked for good reason.[/color]

You've locked the thread because...?
Don't abuse mod powers just because it suits you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:40 am

Vaseline wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Thread locked for good reason.[/color]

You've locked the thread because...?
Don't abuse mod powers just because it suits you...

I'm not abusing my powers. I locked it because there was a trace of drama inside of it. I know I shouldn't have posted the thread to begin with if I wanted to avoid the drama. So in order to keep the peace, I locked it. What I should have done in the first place was not post the thread, but it's too late for that.

And please don't accuse me of abusing my powers ever again. Sometimes I think you're just looking for excuses to get at me in some way.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:01 pm

Burkman wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Thread locked for good reason.[/color]

You've locked the thread because...?
Don't abuse mod powers just because it suits you...

I'm not abusing my powers. I locked it because there was a trace of drama inside of it. I know I shouldn't have posted the thread to begin with if I wanted to avoid the drama. So in order to keep the peace, I locked it. What I should have done in the first place was not post the thread, but it's too late for that.

And please don't accuse me of abusing my powers ever again. Sometimes I think you're just looking for excuses to get at me in some way.

Nemis was just stating his opinion which you happened to disagree with. If we're going to start closing threads like that then that is truly pathetic. Also, I couldn't care less about you; it would be a waste of time and effort to try and get at you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:00 pm

Knock it off you two...

PS: The OP can have their thread closed if they want to... regardless if they're mod or not.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:18 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


You've locked the thread because...?
Don't abuse mod powers just because it suits you...

I'm not abusing my powers. I locked it because there was a trace of drama inside of it. I know I shouldn't have posted the thread to begin with if I wanted to avoid the drama. So in order to keep the peace, I locked it. What I should have done in the first place was not post the thread, but it's too late for that.

And please don't accuse me of abusing my powers ever again. Sometimes I think you're just looking for excuses to get at me in some way.

Nemis was just stating his opinion which you happened to disagree with. If we're going to start closing threads like that then that is truly pathetic. Also, I couldn't care less about you; it would be a waste of time and effort to try and get at you.

Then why are you being so pissy?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:19 pm

Burkman wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


You've locked the thread because...?
Don't abuse mod powers just because it suits you...

I'm not abusing my powers. I locked it because there was a trace of drama inside of it. I know I shouldn't have posted the thread to begin with if I wanted to avoid the drama. So in order to keep the peace, I locked it. What I should have done in the first place was not post the thread, but it's too late for that.

And please don't accuse me of abusing my powers ever again. Sometimes I think you're just looking for excuses to get at me in some way.

Nemis was just stating his opinion which you happened to disagree with. If we're going to start closing threads like that then that is truly pathetic. Also, I couldn't care less about you; it would be a waste of time and effort to try and get at you.

Then why are you being so pissy?

What part of "Knock it off" did you not get?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:21 pm

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


Nemis was just stating his opinion which you happened to disagree with. If we're going to start closing threads like that then that is truly pathetic. Also, I couldn't care less about you; it would be a waste of time and effort to try and get at you.

Then why are you being so pissy?

What part of "Knock it off" did you not get?

I hate this planet.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Alright, here's how it's going to be.   Today at 12:18 am

Back to top Go down
 
Alright, here's how it's going to be.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Alright, so what do you expect me to do then?
» Alright...
» Pokemon Fanfic:Awakening!
» Alright, this is starting to get annoying
» Screen shot editing with Painy.net

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: