I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 I think I have gone insane.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: I think I have gone insane.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:58 pm

Causa wrote:
Scott wrote:
Causa wrote:
PimpGarrus wrote:


In Spanish llama means like... Name or something...

FUCK YOU SPANISH CLASS.

Me llamo Causa. Que tal?


.... Y tu?

Me gusta ^_^

Yo tambien...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: I think I have gone insane.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:01 pm

Causa wrote:
PimpGarrus wrote:
Branch wrote:
Yo, save the drama llamas fo yo mamas...

In Spanish llama means like... Name or something...

FUCK YOU SPANISH CLASS.

Me llamo Causa. Que tal?


Bien, pero un poco aburrido. Y tu?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: I think I have gone insane.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:05 pm

BananaDealer wrote:



Bien, pero un poco aburrido. Y tu?

Si, hasta luego.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobotZombieNinja
Mod's Pet


Posts : 82
Join date : 2011-04-27
Age : 104
Location : Behind You...

PostSubject: Re: I think I have gone insane.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:17 pm

If you're not insane, you're crazy.

/Discuss

_________________
Everyone is fond of owls...
(((////<<>>}}}]$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: I think I have gone insane.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:57 pm

RobotZombieNinja wrote:
If you're not insane, you're crazy.

/Discuss


"The whole world is gone insane and I'm a madman!" - A schoolmate of mine. Real genius, profiled in physics, got 45 points on his diploma (out of 45)... Smartest person I know... One of my closest and dearest friends... And those are words to live by... And I do... They are in fact a centerpiece of my own theory on life...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: I think I have gone insane.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:59 pm

G.M. wrote:
Can we shut up about religion? Honestly, you people are so immature it stuns me. Just yesterday I merely said the word "church" in chat and you all jump on me like a pack of rabid dogs. Now when this happens it turns into a religous discussion. If you guys can't just ignore something you don't believe, then shut the fuck up.

Only because Caboose is the best.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: I think I have gone insane.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:01 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
G.M. wrote:
Can we shut up about religion? Honestly, you people are so immature it stuns me. Just yesterday I merely said the word "church" in chat and you all jump on me like a pack of rabid dogs. Now when this happens it turns into a religous discussion. If you guys can't just ignore something you don't believe, then shut the fuck up.

Only because Caboose is the best.

xD

Andy = Big Bang?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: I think I have gone insane.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:14 pm

Scott wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
G.M. wrote:
Can we shut up about religion? Honestly, you people are so immature it stuns me. Just yesterday I merely said the word "church" in chat and you all jump on me like a pack of rabid dogs. Now when this happens it turns into a religous discussion. If you guys can't just ignore something you don't believe, then shut the fuck up.

Only because Caboose is the best.

xD

Andy = Big Bang?

Only if Sarge = Jesus

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: I think I have gone insane.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:15 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Scott wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
G.M. wrote:
Can we shut up about religion? Honestly, you people are so immature it stuns me. Just yesterday I merely said the word "church" in chat and you all jump on me like a pack of rabid dogs. Now when this happens it turns into a religous discussion. If you guys can't just ignore something you don't believe, then shut the fuck up.

Only because Caboose is the best.

xD

Andy = Big Bang?

Only if Sarge = Jesus

Well... he was buried and risen again... Oh man

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: I think I have gone insane.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:28 pm

PimpGarrus wrote:
Branch wrote:
Yo, save the drama llamas fo yo mamas...

In Spanish llama means like... Name or something...

FUCK YOU SPANISH CLASS.

That is llamo... OMG!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: I think I have gone insane.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:29 pm

CollaWars wrote:
PimpGarrus wrote:
Branch wrote:
Yo, save the drama llamas fo yo mamas...

In Spanish llama means like... Name or something...

FUCK YOU SPANISH CLASS.

That is llamo... OMG!

Depends on the context of which you are using it...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: I think I have gone insane.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:34 pm

Scott wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
PimpGarrus wrote:


In Spanish llama means like... Name or something...

FUCK YOU SPANISH CLASS.

That is llamo... OMG!

Depends on the context of which you are using it...

Willbourn is a man, soooo...

Well, I think he is..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: I think I have gone insane.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:42 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Scott wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
PimpGarrus wrote:


In Spanish llama means like... Name or something...

FUCK YOU SPANISH CLASS.

That is llamo... OMG!

Depends on the context of which you are using it...

Willbourn is a man, soooo...

Well, I think he is..

Well that has always been the debate amirite? yeah

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
MrEvilDude
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 22
Location : Chi-Town (Pride Rock)

PostSubject: Re: I think I have gone insane.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:45 pm

Scott wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Scott wrote:


Depends on the context of which you are using it...

Willbourn is a man, soooo...

Well, I think he is..

Well that has always been the debate amirite? yeah

Maybe, if you give me a donut

_________________
Mo' Bitches than Da Powahball, Nyuka!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: I think I have gone insane.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:49 pm

MrEvilDude wrote:
Scott wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Scott wrote:


Depends on the context of which you are using it...

Willbourn is a man, soooo...

Well, I think he is..

Well that has always been the debate amirite? yeah

Maybe, if you give me a donut

Maybe if you gave me a donut... FABULOUS!!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: I think I have gone insane.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:28 pm

Scott wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Scott wrote:


xD

Andy = Big Bang?

Only if Sarge = Jesus

Well... he was buried and risen again... Oh man

oh I have to find a way to throw that into casual conversation.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: I think I have gone insane.   Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:11 am

I think the thing to take away from this is that it is heresy to mess with Texas.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I think I have gone insane.   Today at 5:05 am

Back to top Go down
 
I think I have gone insane.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Insane in the Membrane
» Insane agility freak.
» Crazy? Insane? Or normal? O.o
» Did you beat GOW or GOW 2 on insane?
» So I just beat gears on insane....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: