I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Order VS Chaos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Well?
Tighter moderation, please.
20%
 20% [ 2 ]
Keep it the way it is.
30%
 30% [ 3 ]
Why can't you just be fucking Jetbounty?
50%
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10
 

AuthorMessage
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:38 pm

Burkman wrote:
G.M. wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


I haven't seen anything worth punishing that hasn't already been punished...

Please tell me this is a joke.

So what do you propose? That we become Nazis and lock every other damn thread?

We have been doing our jobs, but we hardly ever run across anything over the top and extremely offensive to other people. There have been some drama threads, but they have been taken care of.


Thank you! This is what I have been saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:40 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Burkman wrote:
G.M. wrote:


Please tell me this is a joke.

So what do you propose? That we become Nazis and lock every other damn thread?

We have been doing our jobs, but we hardly ever run across anything over the top and extremely offensive to other people. There have been some drama threads, but they have been taken care of.


Thank you! This is what I have been saying.

I'm willing to put my stupid thread behind us if you are.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:42 pm

Burkman wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Burkman wrote:


So what do you propose? That we become Nazis and lock every other damn thread?

We have been doing our jobs, but we hardly ever run across anything over the top and extremely offensive to other people. There have been some drama threads, but they have been taken care of.


Thank you! This is what I have been saying.

I'm willing to put my stupid thread behind us if you are.

Yeah, of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrEvilDude
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 22
Location : Chi-Town (Pride Rock)

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:43 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


Thank you! This is what I have been saying.

I'm willing to put my stupid thread behind us if you are.

Yeah, of course.

When I usually revive my account, I'm hoping for a good fight.

This is the opposite

_________________
Mo' Bitches than Da Powahball, Nyuka!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:45 pm

MrEvilDude wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Burkman wrote:


I'm willing to put my stupid thread behind us if you are.

Yeah, of course.

When I usually revive my account, I'm hoping for a good fight.

This is the opposite

You missed all the action. Don't worry though, if I'm around when Jet is then there is sure to be all guns blazing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:47 pm

I don't get it...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:49 pm

Causa wrote:
I don't get it...

Yeah, let's just watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:54 pm

Thread to serious.

Needs moar panda.

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:54 pm

G.M. wrote:
It's always occured to me that the OTA forums are very loose. (You know where this is going)

We always have had loose moderating. Mainly because all of us are friends. Plus the entire premise of the OT is loose. But how loose can it get?

To me, there's a line to be drawn. Although the OT is supposed to be a fun and simple place, it is not supposed to be some sort of madhouse (which I feel like it's been recently) and allowing everyone to run amok. There needs to be some actual moderation if you ask me, from our mods. Which we rarely actually see....Although I will give credit to some, most don't even use their mod powers for anything other than editing posts as a joke. :/

So...Am I all alone on this?

Ok, ok... So what happened? Who got your lollipop?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:16 am

Burkman wrote:
G.M. wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


I haven't seen anything worth punishing that hasn't already been punished...

Please tell me this is a joke.

So what do you propose? That we become Nazis and lock every other damn thread?

We have been doing our jobs, but we hardly ever run across anything over the top and extremely offensive to other people. There have been some drama threads, but they have been taken care of.


Maybe you should read the damned post.

I said clearly that I didn't want this place to become some kind of strict Nazi ran forum, all I wanted was a little order. Why can't I make a fucking suggestion without all of you jumping on me and clawing at me?

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:01 am

BananaDealer wrote:
G.M. wrote:
It's always occured to me that the OTA forums are very loose. (You know where this is going)

We always have had loose moderating. Mainly because all of us are friends. Plus the entire premise of the OT is loose. But how loose can it get?

To me, there's a line to be drawn. Although the OT is supposed to be a fun and simple place, it is not supposed to be some sort of madhouse (which I feel like it's been recently) and allowing everyone to run amok. There needs to be some actual moderation if you ask me, from our mods. Which we rarely actually see....Although I will give credit to some, most don't even use their mod powers for anything other than editing posts as a joke. :/

So...Am I all alone on this?

Ok, ok... So what happened? Who got your lollipop?

Lollipop lollipop oh lolli lolli lolli. Lollipop lollipop oh lolli lolli lolli. Lollipop lollipop oh lolli lolli lolli....

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:24 pm

G.M. wrote:
Burkman wrote:
G.M. wrote:


Please tell me this is a joke.

So what do you propose? That we become Nazis and lock every other damn thread?

We have been doing our jobs, but we hardly ever run across anything over the top and extremely offensive to other people. There have been some drama threads, but they have been taken care of.


Maybe you should read the damned post.

I said clearly that I didn't want this place to become some kind of strict Nazi ran forum, all I wanted was a little order. Why can't I make a fucking suggestion without all of you jumping on me and clawing at me?

Because you're not making any sense. You say we need order in this forum, yet we do have order. We're doing all that we can. And yes, you are making it sound like we make it a strict Nazi forum.

Just face the facts. This place is not a madhouse, we are doing our jobs and there are some lines drawn. Recently, there hasn't been any type of chaos. I haven't seen any crazy outrageous attacks on people or blatant racism or anything, so your suggestion is void.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:37 pm

Burkman wrote:
G.M. wrote:
Burkman wrote:


So what do you propose? That we become Nazis and lock every other damn thread?

We have been doing our jobs, but we hardly ever run across anything over the top and extremely offensive to other people. There have been some drama threads, but they have been taken care of.


Maybe you should read the damned post.

I said clearly that I didn't want this place to become some kind of strict Nazi ran forum, all I wanted was a little order. Why can't I make a fucking suggestion without all of you jumping on me and clawing at me?

Because you're not making any sense. You say we need order in this forum, yet we do have order. We're doing all that we can. And yes, you are making it sound like we make it a strict Nazi forum.

Just face the facts. This place is not a madhouse, we are doing our jobs and there are some lines drawn. Recently, there hasn't been any type of chaos. I haven't seen any crazy outrageous attacks on people or blatant racism or anything, so your suggestion is void.

This.

I'd appreciate a list of some sort telling us what action we should be currently taking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:07 pm

I agree with Vase and Buddy, without clear examples of what issues have happened that should not have, and what should be done to improve moderation, this is like me saying that we should stop world hunger. Okay, I said it, now how does that happen?

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:22 pm


_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:23 pm

I will never again make a suggestion, because it seems that every time I do, noone cares, or it's the worst idea ever.

Anyways, you're telling me, we have no chat drama? We haven't had any forum drama either (Buddy's thread says hello), and other members haven't had their feelings hurt?

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:28 pm

G.M. wrote:
I will never again make a suggestion, because it seems that every time I do, noone cares, or it's the worst idea ever.

Anyways, you're telling me, we have no chat drama? We haven't had any forum drama either (Buddy's thread says hello), and other members haven't had their feelings hurt?

I'm not shooting down your idea, I agree that we've had those issues. But you can't just say, "Let's change the moderation." That would just mean you have no ideas what needs improving and leave Scott and I to figure it out. Since Scott and I think it's okay as is, then nothing would change. You need to give explanations as to WHAT should be done, WHAT rules need to be added, WHAT punishments are needed.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:34 pm


_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:40 pm

PimpGarrus wrote:

Win.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:05 pm

Matieu wrote:
G.M. wrote:
I will never again make a suggestion, because it seems that every time I do, noone cares, or it's the worst idea ever.

Anyways, you're telling me, we have no chat drama? We haven't had any forum drama either (Buddy's thread says hello), and other members haven't had their feelings hurt?

I'm not shooting down your idea, I agree that we've had those issues. But you can't just say, "Let's change the moderation." That would just mean you have no ideas what needs improving and leave Scott and I to figure it out. Since Scott and I think it's okay as is, then nothing would change. You need to give explanations as to WHAT should be done, WHAT rules need to be added, WHAT punishments are needed.

I have a feeling if I say that I'm going to get mauled to death... you

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:18 pm

G.M. wrote:
I have a feeling if I say that I'm going to get mauled to death... you

Then PM it to me or Scott... we'll post it in the Admin Forums... and we'll discuss it.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:46 pm

Matieu wrote:
G.M. wrote:
I have a feeling if I say that I'm going to get mauled to death... you

Then PM it to me or Scott... we'll post it in the Admin Forums... and we'll discuss it.

Thank you. I'll PM it to you as soon as possible.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:18 pm

Omg, I want to destroy these peeps. HAVE YOUR DAMN CHOCOLATE YOU JUNKIES!!!! Y SO SRZ!?!?!?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:34 pm

G.M. wrote:
I will never again make a suggestion, because it seems that every time I do, noone cares, or it's the worst idea ever.

Anyways, you're telling me, we have no chat drama? We haven't had any forum drama either (Buddy's thread says hello), and other members haven't had their feelings hurt?

You do realize that garbage has been done and over with rather quickly, right? Besides, that thread was nothing compared to what we had in the past. And I never said that we never had any drama, bub. I'm not stupid.

And as Matieu said, your suggestion is too vaguely detailed.

_________________


Last edited by Burkman on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:36 pm

Burkman wrote:
G.M. wrote:
I will never again make a suggestion, because it seems that every time I do, noone cares, or it's the worst idea ever.

Anyways, you're telling me, we have no chat drama? We haven't had any forum drama either (Buddy's thread says hello), and other members haven't had their feelings hurt?

You do realize that garbage has been done and over with rather quickly, right? Besides, that thread was nothing compared to what we had in the past. And I never said that we never had any drama, bub. I'm not stupid.

Need I remind you of Wilbourn's horror movie thread drama? And the countless chat drama we see EVERY FUCKING DAY. Anyways, I'm PM'ing it to Mat now, so this is pretty much done.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Today at 1:05 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Order VS Chaos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Order & Chaos (Iphone/Ipad)
» Order VS Chaos
» 40K League 1750 vs Chaos Daemons
» Salamanders vs Chaos Space Marines
» Chaos Daemons

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: Site Specifics :: Feedback & Suggestions-
Jump to: