I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Friday Party Thread!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Friday Party Thread!!!   Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:11 pm

Scott wrote:


Also:

What is this.. I don

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Friday Party Thread!!!   Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:38 pm

Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:


Also:

What is this.. I don

Exotic and trippy... amirite? Hello Clarice

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Friday Party Thread!!!   Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:42 am

Smap wrote:
oooga to the booga!

GAH!!!!!

SMAP!!!! So high

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Friday Party Thread!!!   Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:53 am

Sooooooo I went to a party friday. I was sad too see no thongs. Then I went to the irish pub and had the best burger ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Friday Party Thread!!!   Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:04 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Sooooooo I went to a party friday. I was sad too see no thongs. Then I went to the irish pub and had the best burger ever.

Why did I hear you say that with a Canadian accent in my head? Say whaaa?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Friday Party Thread!!!   Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:12 am

Spanky wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Sooooooo I went to a party friday. I was sad too see no thongs. Then I went to the irish pub and had the best burger ever.

Why did I hear you say that with a Canadian accent in my head? Say whaaa?


No idea...........you been smoking their national flag?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Friday Party Thread!!!   Today at 4:38 am

Back to top Go down
 
Friday Party Thread!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Friday Party Thread!!!
» Friday Night Party Thread....
» Best Fight Thread!
» Friday Night - Aburm and Max's Conversation
» Midtown's #1 Afterwork Party Satisfaction Afterwork Fridays w/$1 Absolut Flavored Vidka Drinks 5pm-6pm/2 for 1 Drinks Til 8pm and No Cover Charge

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: