I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 

OT Survivor, Season 7.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor, Season 7.   Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:06 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
yeah

Grimeth we can totally wins this. Lets just have an epic battle where we fight to the death, and well pm that conversation to Mat. Well win easily!

The only flaw in that plan would be that I said to post your stories IN THIS THREAD.

Grimeth
Sad Panda

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor, Season 7.   Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:21 pm

Matieu wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
yeah

Grimeth we can totally wins this. Lets just have an epic battle where we fight to the death, and well pm that conversation to Mat. Well win easily!

The only flaw in that plan would be that I said to post your stories IN THIS THREAD.

See what happens when someone get paired up with Nemis? you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrEvilDude
Needs To Go Outside

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor, Season 7.   Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:08 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Matieu wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

As a gay fashion expert once said: make it work

I don't think Colla enjoys me talking about him

DarthNemis
Cyber Terrorist
Cyber Terrorist

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor, Season 7.   Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:55 am

Grimeth wrote:
Matieu wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

w.e lets just make our story later. were never on at the same time anymore so ill come home around 6 central. a bit early for me but w.e please be there if you can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor, Season 7.   Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:05 pm

Well guys... you're running out of time... you can just post it, wait an hour for the response, then respond yourself.

And I need votes as well...

Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor, Season 7.   Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:13 pm

After this challenge, that probably won't be able to do, can I go ahead and volunteer myself off the island?

Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor, Season 7.   Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:47 pm

I don't really have time for this right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor, Season 7.   Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:09 pm

CollaWars wrote:

^

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor, Season 7.   Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:49 pm

CollaWars wrote:

This....

Sad Panda

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor, Season 7.   Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:21 pm

CollaWars wrote:

What he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor, Season 7.   Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:37 pm

It's. 10. Fucking. Words. 50. Fucking. Words. Total.

Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor, Season 7.   Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Matieu wrote:

Let me give you some advice from one guild leader to another...

Never... and I mean this in the simplelest sense... raise your attitude towards your guild. That's just bad leadership.

Second... this is a game on an online forums that are waiting for a game that has not even been released yet. So... weigh that to RL and the fact that the majority of OTers don't come here to be serious or put much thought into their actions. I hope you can see where I'm coming from... because if you upset your guild enough... it wont be your guild anymore.

TL;DR: Take a chill pill...

Back to top Go down
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor, Season 7.   Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:14 pm

Scott wrote:
Matieu wrote:

Never... and I mean this in the simplelest sense... raise your attitude towards your guild. That's just bad leadership.

Second... this is a game on an online forums that are waiting for a game that has not even been released yet. So... weigh that to RL and the fact that the majority of OTers don't come here to be serious or put much thought into their actions. I hope you can see where I'm coming from... because if you upset your guild enough... it wont be your guild anymore.

Third, answer your fucking Ambassador when they PM you and dont be an ass to them.

Thought I'd throw that in. OMG!

P.S. Nothing you did. Just for future reference.

Warlord

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor, Season 7.   Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:17 pm

Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:
Matieu wrote:

Third, answer your fucking Ambassador when they PM you and dont be an ass to them.

4th... where's my crack bitch!?

Back to top Go down
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor, Season 7.   Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:18 pm

Scott wrote:
Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:

4th... where's my crack bitch!?

Well where's the money? This thing cant go down without it

Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor, Season 7.   Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:19 pm

Scott wrote:
Matieu wrote:

Well for the first part, I'm not raging about it, just my opinion that it doesn't seem too hard to do. I use caps to represent raging, though I can see how it's misinterpreted. If this was Guild related more then a game made for fun, then I would agree with you about the raising my attitude, but I didn't expect anybody to take my comment in an offensive way. With all the trolling that occurs, I didn't expect such a reaction over that, though perhaps adding a curse word was a bit over the top.

Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor, Season 7.   Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:20 pm

Matieu wrote:
Scott wrote:
Matieu wrote:

Well for the first part, I'm not raging about it, just my opinion that it doesn't seem too hard to do. I use caps to represent raging, though I can see how it's misinterpreted. If this was Guild related more then a game made for fun, then I would agree with you about the raising my attitude, but I didn't expect anybody to take my comment in an offensive way. With all the trolling that occurs, I didn't expect such a reaction over that, though perhaps adding a curse word was a bit over the top.

YES IT WAS!! THERE ARE JETBOUNTIES HERE!!!

Talz

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor, Season 7.   Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:21 pm

Matieu wrote:
Scott wrote:
Matieu wrote:

It's. Just. A. Peaceful. Suggestion. Don't. Rage. About. It.

Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor, Season 7.   Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:21 pm

Branch wrote:
YES IT WAS!! THERE ARE JETBOUNTIES HERE!!!

How do ol\' chap!

Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor, Season 7.   Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Scott wrote:

It's. Just. A. Peaceful. Suggestion. Don't. Rage. About. It.

El. Oh. El.

Warlord

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor, Season 7.   Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:27 pm

Matieu wrote:
Scott wrote:
Matieu wrote:

Well there's Mat... and then there's Mat that-appears-to-be-raging-because-he-doesn't-usually-act-like-that Mat. So yes... it was a little hard to distinguish that. And no I didn't take it offensively... I come here expecting to be insulted... it's the OT. I was merely giving advice on what not to do as a guild leader. Take it or leave it...

PS: Do you have enough words for a story now?

Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor, Season 7.   Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:31 pm

Scott wrote:
Well there's Mat... and then there's Mat that-appears-to-be-raging-because-he-doesn't-usually-act-like-that Mat. So yes... it was a little hard to distinguish that. And no I didn't take it offensively... I come here expecting to be insulted... it's the OT. I was merely giving advice on what not to do as a guild leader. Take it or leave it...

I can understand the hard to distinguish part, I just assume on these forums everything said (Council and Admin forums excluded) is obviously tossed aside as not serious. At least, that's how I usually handle it. But that aside, what I do reflects me as a leader, I can admit that, but in the OT most people do joke around and it's not to be taken as raising my attitude against the Guild Members. The same argument could be made that the two of us shouldn't make comments like that being admins, or council members shouldn't make those comments as it reflects on the Guild, but I doubt any of us could set those aside in the OT.

Edit: As for the PS... I'm unsure if you're trolling me or not.

Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor, Season 7.   Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:36 pm

Matieu wrote:
Scott wrote:

I can understand the hard to distinguish part, I just assume on these forums everything said (Council and Admin forums excluded) is obviously tossed aside as not serious. At least, that's how I usually handle it. But that aside, what I do reflects me as a leader, I can admit that, but in the OT most people do joke around and it's not to be taken as raising my attitude against the Guild Members. The same argument could be made that the two of us shouldn't make comments like that being admins, or council members shouldn't make those comments as it reflects on the Guild, but I doubt any of us could set those aside in the OT.

Edit: As for the PS... I'm unsure if you're trolling me or not.

I'm not part of leadership here... you on the other hand are held to a certain standard as the guild leader (I'm going to act like the rest of the nutcases, as I've shown numerously before).

And it depends... I'm rather enjoying messing with you up to this point... but I also don't actually want to write out 50 more words. troll

Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor, Season 7.   Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:37 pm

Scott wrote:
I'm not part of leadership here... you on the other hand are held to a certain standard as the guild leader (I'm going to act like the rest of the nutcases, as I've shown numerously before).

And it depends... I'm rather enjoying messing with you up to this point... but I also don't actually want to write out 50 more words. troll
I can look on the bright side... OT Standards are notoriously low...

OMG!

Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor, Season 7.   Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:39 pm

Matieu wrote:
Scott wrote:

I can look on the bright side... OT Standards are notoriously low...

OMG!

yes... that would be nice... yeah

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor, Season 7.   Today at 5:22 am

Back to top Go down

OT Survivor, Season 7.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next