I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Sail Away

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Sail Away   Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:43 pm

Well... Like some of you know... I'm moving... Tomorrow... Got my junk packed and vacuumed (really wonderful thing that vacuum)... Got a van hired and a bud's helping me out... I've got no idea in Hell who or what my new flatmates are gonna be like, less is to be said about my landlord with whom I've only had the pleasure of texting...

Somehow... This song keeps bumping round in the cold vastness that is my head...




Sooo... Yeah...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Sail Away   Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:58 pm

Don't fear the reaper. OMG!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Sail Away   Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:02 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Don't fear the reaper. OMG!

I don't... Let him come... I've got a nice talk I want to have with him... I've even prepared some lemonade...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Sail Away   Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:08 pm

Jack wishes you the best.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Sail Away   Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:14 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
Jack wishes you the best.

Jack? Say whaaa? Haven't had a Jack for about two months.... Still... Mighty good of him to send his regards...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Sail Away   Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:47 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:
Jack wishes you the best.

Jack? Say whaaa? Haven't had a Jack for about two months.... Still... Mighty good of him to send his regards...

Jack, as in my phsycotic second personality. Also known as Jackass when he goes on his killing sprees.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Sail Away   Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:50 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:
Jack wishes you the best.

Jack? Say whaaa? Haven't had a Jack for about two months.... Still... Mighty good of him to send his regards...

Jack, as in my phsycotic second personality. Also known as Jackass when he goes on his killing sprees.

*makes circular motion with finger around ear stating that Jet is a lunatic*

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Sail Away   Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:51 pm

Branch wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:


Jack? Say whaaa? Haven't had a Jack for about two months.... Still... Mighty good of him to send his regards...

Jack, as in my phsycotic second personality. Also known as Jackass when he goes on his killing sprees.

*makes circular motion with finger around ear stating that Jet is a lunatic*

Did you not catch the reference?

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Sail Away   Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:53 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
Branch wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:


Jack, as in my phsycotic second personality. Also known as Jackass when he goes on his killing sprees.

*makes circular motion with finger around ear stating that Jet is a lunatic*

Did you not catch the reference?

No no no, I know the reference. Just saying you're crazy. Nothing new

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Sail Away   Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:25 am

I was hoping to hear Come Sail Away....

no...just no

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Sail Away   Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:07 am

Matieu wrote:
I was hoping to hear Come Sail Away....

no...just no

Me too.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Sail Away   Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:20 am

Well... Nary two hours to go till I have to say toodle-pip to my old place, load the junk on a van and move off to my new flat... With my new flatmates...

I'm now alone in the old 44 Brokemer... Just me and the mice scuttling inside the walls...

This can be used as an example of how I feel right now:




Song that always made me sad that...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Sail Away   Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:06 am

Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away
If you can use some exotic booze
There's a bar in far Bombay
Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away

Come fly with me, let's float down to Peru
In llama land there's a one-man band
And he'll toot his flute for you
Come fly with me, let's take off in the blue

Once I get you up there where the air is rarified
We'll just glide, starry-eyed
Once I get you up there I'll be holding you so near
You may hear angels cheer 'cause we're together

Weather-wise it's such a lovely day
You just say the words and we'll beat the birds
Down to Acapulco Bay
It's perfect for a flying honeymoon, they say
Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away

Once I get you up there where the air is rarified
We'll just glide, starry-eyed
Once I get you up there I'll be holding you so near
You may hear angels cheer 'cause we're together

Weather-wise it's such a lovely day
You just say the words and we'll beat the birds
Down to Acapulco Bay
It's perfect for a flying honeymoon, they say
Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly
Pack up, let's fly away!!


Sorry.. what were we talking about again? yeah

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Sail Away   Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:20 pm



Thar we go...

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Sail Away   Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:24 pm

Daroska wrote:
Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away
If you can use some exotic booze
There's a bar in far Bombay
Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away

Come fly with me, let's float down to Peru
In llama land there's a one-man band
And he'll toot his flute for you
Come fly with me, let's take off in the blue

Once I get you up there where the air is rarified
We'll just glide, starry-eyed
Once I get you up there I'll be holding you so near
You may hear angels cheer 'cause we're together

Weather-wise it's such a lovely day
You just say the words and we'll beat the birds
Down to Acapulco Bay
It's perfect for a flying honeymoon, they say
Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away

Once I get you up there where the air is rarified
We'll just glide, starry-eyed
Once I get you up there I'll be holding you so near
You may hear angels cheer 'cause we're together

Weather-wise it's such a lovely day
You just say the words and we'll beat the birds
Down to Acapulco Bay
It's perfect for a flying honeymoon, they say
Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly
Pack up, let's fly away!!


Sorry.. what were we talking about again? yeah



*Hugs Dar.* I love that song!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Sail Away   Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:26 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away
If you can use some exotic booze
There's a bar in far Bombay
Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away

Come fly with me, let's float down to Peru
In llama land there's a one-man band
And he'll toot his flute for you
Come fly with me, let's take off in the blue

Once I get you up there where the air is rarified
We'll just glide, starry-eyed
Once I get you up there I'll be holding you so near
You may hear angels cheer 'cause we're together

Weather-wise it's such a lovely day
You just say the words and we'll beat the birds
Down to Acapulco Bay
It's perfect for a flying honeymoon, they say
Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away

Once I get you up there where the air is rarified
We'll just glide, starry-eyed
Once I get you up there I'll be holding you so near
You may hear angels cheer 'cause we're together

Weather-wise it's such a lovely day
You just say the words and we'll beat the birds
Down to Acapulco Bay
It's perfect for a flying honeymoon, they say
Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly
Pack up, let's fly away!!


Sorry.. what were we talking about again? yeah



*Hugs Dar.* I love that song!

Who doesn't?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Sail Away   Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:15 pm

This thread needs more Celtics.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Sail Away   Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:18 pm


_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sail Away   Today at 11:55 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Sail Away
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Airbrushing Tamiya clears colors?
» The Exiled Forces of Ciirian D'raque - *updated 1/18/15 custom Coven force added
» Mario Kart 8
» White Sail High [APPS]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: