I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 I'm sorry but

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: I'm sorry but   Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:15 pm

Johnny Cash just can't beat Trent Reznor.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry but   Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:31 pm

I disagree.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry but   Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:54 pm

I second Buddy's notion...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry but   Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:11 pm

My buddy is right.

Meatlocker, I regret to tell you that-


_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry but   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:36 am

I like both. Johnny Cash gives a stronger performance though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry but   Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:47 am

Sir, you have exactly 24 hours to dismantle that ghastly opinion of yours and leave town. If you don't do as instructed... Well, I shall be waiting for you in the town square come noon tomorrow...

The Cabana supports Johnny Cash for better. Just better. No matter what the competition is.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry but   Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:57 am



Listening to Cash is how I masturbate through sound.

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry but   Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:51 am

Johnny Cash is way better than Trent.

Trent just sounds whiny, like poor me and my addiction.

Whereas Johnny sounds like he is regretful, like he sees what his addiction did to himself and the people he loves. It has more emotion and less ego.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry but   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:37 pm

Is this like in a Death Match type of situation or musical talent or just the "Hurt" song debate?

Either way Cash is king. OMG!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry but   Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:48 pm

Spanky wrote:
Is this like in a Death Match type of situation or musical talent or just the "Hurt" song debate?

Either way Cash is king. OMG!

Just Hurt. I figured more people would get the reference.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry but   Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:50 pm

I lol'ed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry but   Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:40 pm

Still Hank Williams Senior...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry but   Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:57 am

Spanky wrote:
Is this like in a Death Match type of situation or musical talent or just the "Hurt" song debate?

I made an assumption since it's a song they have in common. Comparing them overall, would be slightly difficult since they have different styles. I personally would still vote for Cash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry but   Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:42 am

MorriganSage wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Is this like in a Death Match type of situation or musical talent or just the "Hurt" song debate?

I made an assumption since it's a song they have in common. Comparing them overall, would be slightly difficult since they have different styles. I personally would still vote for Cash.

I think Trent would win in a Death Match.

All Johnny Cash would be able to do is use his puppy dog eyes attack and Trent would stick Nine Inch Nails in them.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry but   Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:57 am

Spanky wrote:
MorriganSage wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Is this like in a Death Match type of situation or musical talent or just the "Hurt" song debate?

I made an assumption since it's a song they have in common. Comparing them overall, would be slightly difficult since they have different styles. I personally would still vote for Cash.

I think Trent would win in a Death Match.

All Johnny Cash would be able to do is use his puppy dog eyes attack and Trent would stick Nine Inch Nails in them.


In order to do that he'd have to stop whining first.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry but   Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:22 am

Spanky wrote:
MorriganSage wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Is this like in a Death Match type of situation or musical talent or just the "Hurt" song debate?

I made an assumption since it's a song they have in common. Comparing them overall, would be slightly difficult since they have different styles. I personally would still vote for Cash.

I think Trent would win in a Death Match.

All Johnny Cash would be able to do is use his puppy dog eyes attack and Trent would stick Nine Inch Nails in them.

Don't be silly. Johnny Cash has been everywhere man. He walks the line. He's got rhythm. He wears black. He won't back down. He is mean as hell. He is the Devil's right hand man. He is a wanted man. He was a highwayman. He was one of the ghost riders.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry but   Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:39 am

TheMortonator. wrote:
Spanky wrote:
MorriganSage wrote:


I made an assumption since it's a song they have in common. Comparing them overall, would be slightly difficult since they have different styles. I personally would still vote for Cash.

I think Trent would win in a Death Match.

All Johnny Cash would be able to do is use his puppy dog eyes attack and Trent would stick Nine Inch Nails in them.

Don't be silly. Johnny Cash has been everywhere man. He walks the line. He's got rhythm. He wears black. He won't back down. He is mean as hell. He is the Devil's right hand man. He is a wanted man. He was a highwayman. He was one of the ghost riders.

yeah

Because he isn't wasting his time worrying about being lied too or worrying about something he can never have?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry but   Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:26 pm

MorriganSage wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Spanky wrote:


I think Trent would win in a Death Match.

All Johnny Cash would be able to do is use his puppy dog eyes attack and Trent would stick Nine Inch Nails in them.

Don't be silly. Johnny Cash has been everywhere man. He walks the line. He's got rhythm. He wears black. He won't back down. He is mean as hell. He is the Devil's right hand man. He is a wanted man. He was a highwayman. He was one of the ghost riders.

yeah

Because he isn't wasting his time worrying about being lied too or worrying about something he can never have?

Then Cash's head would explode from the incessant whining.



Edit:



_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry but   Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:41 pm

Say WHA!!!

Nice babe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry but   Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:50 pm

MorriganSage wrote:
Say WHA!!!

Nice babe.

My Spanky senses are detecting sarcasm. uh huh

Edit:

Even after I got Trent into the basment for you and everything? What is this.. I don

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry but   Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:59 pm

I feel like I have to qualify my opinion slightly.

I do like Nine Inch Nails, Right Where It Belongs is one of my all time favorite songs. I just think that if you are forced to compare the two, Trent gets massacred because of how he expresses his self-loathing.

That and because Johnny Cash is freaking awesome. Without him Trent wouldn't be doing what he does. Well him and Gary Numan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry but   Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:24 pm

MorriganSage wrote:
I feel like I have to qualify my opinion slightly.

I do like Nine Inch Nails, Right Where It Belongs is one of my all time favorite songs. I just think that if you are forced to compare the two, Trent gets massacred because of how he expresses his self-loathing.

That and because Johnny Cash is freaking awesome. Without him Trent wouldn't be doing what he does. Well him and Gary Numan.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry but   Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:28 pm

Spanky wrote:
MorriganSage wrote:
I feel like I have to qualify my opinion slightly.

I do like Nine Inch Nails, Right Where It Belongs is one of my all time favorite songs. I just think that if you are forced to compare the two, Trent gets massacred because of how he expresses his self-loathing.

That and because Johnny Cash is freaking awesome. Without him Trent wouldn't be doing what he does. Well him and Gary Numan.



HEY!! That was a compliment for Gary. Trent obviously is super inspired by him (and vice versa because Before You Hate It, is even quotes Nine Inch Nails Lyrics)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry but   Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:38 pm

MorriganSage wrote:
Spanky wrote:
MorriganSage wrote:
I feel like I have to qualify my opinion slightly.

I do like Nine Inch Nails, Right Where It Belongs is one of my all time favorite songs. I just think that if you are forced to compare the two, Trent gets massacred because of how he expresses his self-loathing.

That and because Johnny Cash is freaking awesome. Without him Trent wouldn't be doing what he does. Well him and Gary Numan.



HEY!! That was a compliment for Gary. Trent obviously is super inspired by him (and vice versa because Before You Hate It, is even quotes Nine Inch Nails Lyrics)

He reminds me of David Hyde Pierce on acid.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry but   Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:40 pm

And now you see what I see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry but   Today at 12:45 am

Back to top Go down
 
I'm sorry but
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: