I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 F%&@ the SWTOR Mods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RagnarokJC
GD Member


Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: F%&@ the SWTOR Mods   Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:11 pm

So I got sent on another vacation again from the SWTOR forums. Dexter

It seems like the mods there have gone to the George Lucas School of Kiddie Content. Discuss.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: F%&@ the SWTOR Mods   Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:15 pm

Going to the SWTOR forums is like sticking your dick through a hole in the fence....

no matter how much of a good idea it seems to be at the time....it never ends well.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: F%&@ the SWTOR Mods   Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:18 pm

What did you say that they didn't like?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: F%&@ the SWTOR Mods   Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:47 pm

You may have had something stupid, but it will NEVER, EVER top why I was banned. NEVER.



I'm still not over that... -_-

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: F%&@ the SWTOR Mods   Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:46 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
You may have had something stupid, but it will NEVER, EVER top why I was banned. NEVER.



I'm still not over that... -_-

Wtf? I didn't know you were banned... no...just no

Anyways... I gave up on TORs mods almost the day I joined the forums in question... They gave me a three day suspension for saying WoW was retarded... Of course, that doesn't top them deleting a whole category (the Off-Topic)... To this day TOR Forums remain the only forum I've encountered without an Off-Topic... Pretty much sums up what the people managing the Forum are, methinks...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: F%&@ the SWTOR Mods   Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:58 pm

I was banned back in 2010. December I believe. I came back to see what the OT was like. Of course, you need an account to view the OT, So I went by my alter duo "Gaming Misfit" and what do I see? Nothing. The OT was gone.



EDIT: Mat, cut that out.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO


Last edited by Gaming Misfit on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: F%&@ the SWTOR Mods   Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:00 pm

Well Jet, you did brag in your signature that, "I'm 12, the mods don't hurt me, they give me lolly pops!

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: F%&@ the SWTOR Mods   Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:05 pm

Matieu wrote:
Well Jet, you did brag in your signature that, "I'm 12, the mods don't hurt me, they give me lolly pops!



Actually:



"I am 12. Therefore, the moderators don't give me warnings/infractions. They just pat me on the back and send me off with a lollipop."



I remember it so clearly. *sigh*

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: F%&@ the SWTOR Mods   Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:07 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Well Jet, you did brag in your signature that, "I'm 12, the mods don't hurt me, they give me lolly pops!



Actually:



"I am 12. Therefore, the moderators don't give me warnings/infractions. They just pat me on the back and send me off with a lollipop."



I remember it so clearly. *sigh*

There, there Jet... Want me to send them a barrel full of monkeys?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: F%&@ the SWTOR Mods   Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:08 pm

I hope the mods see the irony in making the TORums family friendly for young ones... when the majority of people that get banned are 15 and below.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: F%&@ the SWTOR Mods   Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:11 pm

Scott wrote:
I hope the mods see the irony in making the TORums family friendly for young ones... when the majority of people that get banned are 15 and below.



I honestly do not understand what I did to deserve a ban. I made one topic that insulted the moderators. That was it. Do you even KNOW how many other folks (alot of them from Selkath: Big surprise) made complaining about moderation? I even put it in the Feedback section, for heaven's sake! "You have been banned: Reason: You are 12." I wish I kept the email.



@Ban: Otai. They'll still be assholes though.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: F%&@ the SWTOR Mods   Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:18 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
Scott wrote:
I hope the mods see the irony in making the TORums family friendly for young ones... when the majority of people that get banned are 15 and below.



I honestly do not understand what I did to deserve a ban. I made one topic that insulted the moderators. That was it. Do you even KNOW how many other folks (alot of them from Selkath: Big surprise) made complaining about moderation? I even put it in the Feedback section, for heaven's sake! "You have been banned: Reason: You are 12." I wish I kept the email.



@Ban: Otai. They'll still be assholes though.


Wait... That was seriously the reasoning behind your ban? Okai... Really mature of the TOR forums that... And yes, they'll still be assholes, but they'll be assholes with monkeys in them... That's... Gotta be better, right?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RagnarokJC
GD Member


Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: F%&@ the SWTOR Mods   Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:25 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
What did you say that they didn't like?
Oh, just the usual: I made too close a reference to r-tards when talking to some other guy in the forum. Calling someone "ignorant" is enough to get an infraction nowadays. Those fucking mods really need to pull the sticks out of their asses.

How I'd love to say the following to them:

Fuck you in one ear,
Fuck you in the other ear,
That way, you can hear me coming, bitches.

you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: F%&@ the SWTOR Mods   Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:46 pm

RagnarokJC wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
What did you say that they didn't like?
Oh, just the usual: I made too close a reference to r-tards when talking to some other guy in the forum. Calling someone "ignorant" is enough to get an infraction nowadays. Those fucking mods really need to pull the sticks out of their asses.

How I'd love to say the following to them:

Fuck you in one ear,
Fuck you in the other ear,
That way, you can hear me coming, bitches.

you

Nice... yeah... nice... yeah

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: F%&@ the SWTOR Mods   Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Well Jet, you did brag in your signature that, "I'm 12, the mods don't hurt me, they give me lolly pops!



Actually:



"I am 12. Therefore, the moderators don't give me warnings/infractions. They just pat me on the back and send me off with a lollipop."



I remember it so clearly. *sigh*

Then your alt's sig was:

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: F%&@ the SWTOR Mods   Today at 8:53 am

Back to top Go down
 
F%&@ the SWTOR Mods
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Silly mods.
» SWTOR Beta Key
» SWTOR Trial
» ISCC LMPC LeMans Engine mods
» Dragon Age Origins Mods

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: