OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Cabana Hyperworks EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Cabana Hyperworks EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Cabana Hyperworks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Cabana Hyperworks Empty
PostSubject: Cabana Hyperworks   Cabana Hyperworks EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:14 pm

So I made Ban's ship a couple hours ago...
Named The Sleigh of Hand.

Cabana Hyperworks The_sleigh_of_hand_by_akutou-d49qv5s

You can also find it (and comment) on my dA page (I'm sure there's a link somewhere around here...)

A Wiki page is also coming up here: The Sleigh of Hand

Enjoy...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Cabana Hyperworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabana Hyperworks   Cabana Hyperworks EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:23 pm

Hmmm... I know I made Kira's starfighter a while ago... now where did I put it?

There we go:
Cabana Hyperworks Scan_Pic0001-1

Also the famous Kuttless of Scott's OMG! :
Cabana Hyperworks The_Kuttless
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Cabana Hyperworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabana Hyperworks   Cabana Hyperworks EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:09 pm

Cabana Hyperworks How-to-build-a-cardboard-Rocket-ship

Can't beat my spaceship, dawg.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Cabana Hyperworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabana Hyperworks   Cabana Hyperworks EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:31 pm

Scott wrote:

There we go:

A definite example of the progress in your artwork skills...

Btw, I'm using Scott's Wiki page as an example for Ban's. I don't assume there's a problem with you, right?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Cabana Hyperworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabana Hyperworks   Cabana Hyperworks EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:36 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Scott wrote:

There we go:

A definite example of the progress in your artwork skills...

Btw, I'm using Scott's Wiki page as an example for Ban's. I don't assume there's a problem with you, right?

Example? Or do you mean template? Also... the first one was drawn a couple years ago. The second one isn't one I drew... I did make everything but the ship... and I touched up the ship. xD
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Cabana Hyperworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabana Hyperworks   Cabana Hyperworks EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:01 pm

Scott wrote:

Example? Or do you mean template? Also... the first one was drawn a couple years ago. The second one isn't one I drew... I did make everything but the ship... and I touched up the ship. xD

Thaat's the word... Was on the tip of my tongue... Anyways, hope you don't mind...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Cabana Hyperworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabana Hyperworks   Cabana Hyperworks EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:02 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Scott wrote:

Thaat's the word... Was on the tip of my tongue... Anyways, hope you don't mind...

By all means... go for it... :D

I need to work on mine too... >.>
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Cabana Hyperworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabana Hyperworks   Cabana Hyperworks EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:28 pm

Ship Wiki's nearly finished! Ship Characteristics is done, all that's left is... The story part... Anyways... Tell me what you think: The Sleigh of Hand
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Cabana Hyperworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabana Hyperworks   Cabana Hyperworks EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:45 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Ship Wiki's nearly finished! Ship Characteristics is done, all that's left is... The story part... Anyways... Tell me what you think: The Sleigh of Hand

A lot of the info is in that right box... looks kinda weird... maybe write a couple of paragraphs about the history of the craft?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Cabana Hyperworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabana Hyperworks   Cabana Hyperworks EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:29 pm

Scott wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

A lot of the info is in that right box... looks kinda weird... maybe write a couple of paragraphs about the history of the craft?

Will do... Alongside Ban's page... Need sleep now... 4:25 AM and girlfriend coming tomorrow for the rest of the week... As for the info... I made most of the models up (though they are based off 'real' models) but some do play a role in the story and TeeKey (T7-K5) and Eight-Eight (T8-E8) are the main 'R2-3PO spin-off' of the story... Though both are astromechs...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cabana Hyperworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabana Hyperworks   Cabana Hyperworks Empty

Back to top Go down

Cabana Hyperworks
Page 1 of 1