I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Did we give up?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Did we give up?   Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:58 pm

When did you say you were leaving b4? huh?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Did we give up?   Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:00 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:


I second the motion.





Don't look at me like that. Of course I approve violence.

You sacraficed YORK!

HEY, I'm the one that saved him. See? Black armor.

Well I was waiting for someone to say lock down hardens the armor but no.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Did we give up?   Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:01 pm

Scott wrote:
When did you say you were leaving b4? huh?

...

._.

Why must you make me feel so bad about myself!?

It's on the first page, jerkhole...

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Did we give up?   Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:38 am

Gaming Misfit wrote:
Scott wrote:
When did you say you were leaving b4? huh?

...

._.

Why must you make me feel so bad about myself!?

It's on the first page, jerkhole...

Because I've read every post in the thread... Oh man

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Did we give up?   Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:50 am

Gaming Misfit wrote:
Scott wrote:
When did you say you were leaving b4? huh?

...

._.

Why must you make me feel so bad about myself!?

It's on the first page, jerkhole...

I didn't know either...

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Did we give up?   Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:51 am

Gaming Misfit wrote:
Well bye guys. It was fun while it lasted, but I see no point in the OTA. Plus now that I have an account on TOR, I can keep in touch with Mat and Branch. Thanks for the shits and giggles.

This was serious?

Lrn2serious.

yeah

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Did we give up?   Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:03 am

Matieu wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:
Well bye guys. It was fun while it lasted, but I see no point in the OTA. Plus now that I have an account on TOR, I can keep in touch with Mat and Branch. Thanks for the shits and giggles.

This was serious?

Lrn2serious.

yeah

I thought it was fake too. If only it was.....

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Did we give up?   Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:48 am

Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:
Well bye guys. It was fun while it lasted, but I see no point in the OTA. Plus now that I have an account on TOR, I can keep in touch with Mat and Branch. Thanks for the shits and giggles.

This was serious?

Lrn2serious.

yeah

I thought it was fake too. If only it was.....

I see him in chat every other day.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Did we give up?   Today at 11:33 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Did we give up?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» You don't like me? Good! I'll give you a reason not to like me.
» Im bored, give me suggestions.
» Grades and why you shouldn't give a toss.
» Give Me Free Space On This Online File Storage (You get space too)
» Cards that give range?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: