I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Deus Ex: Human Revolution

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheErebus
OT'er


Posts : 110
Join date : 2011-04-08

PostSubject: Deus Ex: Human Revolution   Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:41 pm

I really, really hope I'm not the only one to have bought this game... it was incredible...

_________________
"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town. "
-Bruce Campbell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution   Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:21 am

TheErebus wrote:
I really, really hope I'm not the only one to have bought this game... it was incredible...

I played it, was okay. Could not really get into it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheErebus
OT'er


Posts : 110
Join date : 2011-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution   Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:29 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
TheErebus wrote:
I really, really hope I'm not the only one to have bought this game... it was incredible...

I played it, was okay. Could not really get into it.

I was like that at the beginning of the game, until I got deeper and deeper in to it, and then I found myself not being able to stop playing it... But there were some flaws to it, like every great game.

_________________
"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town. "
-Bruce Campbell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution   Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:51 am

TheErebus wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
TheErebus wrote:
I really, really hope I'm not the only one to have bought this game... it was incredible...

I played it, was okay. Could not really get into it.

I was like that at the beginning of the game, until I got deeper and deeper in to it, and then I found myself not being able to stop playing it... But there were some flaws to it, like every great game.

I found the text way too small. Which really annoyed me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution   Today at 7:17 am

Back to top Go down
 
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Deus Ex: Human Revelations
» Team Project Revolution Official Thread!
» The Most AMAZING Thing in the whole of human history!!!!
» Worgen/Human Physiological traits
» Human-like engine

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Games-
Jump to: