OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Just So You Guys Know... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Just So You Guys Know... EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Just So You Guys Know...

Go down 
+12
Matieu
Yeet
Jet
Grimeth
Meatlocker
Boba
GSG
Daroska
Scott
Burkman
Ulyaoth
Pewps
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pewps
GD Member
Pewps

Just So You Guys Know... Empty
PostSubject: Just So You Guys Know...   Just So You Guys Know... EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:00 pm

This OT is turrible and you should all feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Just So You Guys Know...   Just So You Guys Know... EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:19 pm

You go to hell, Pewps! You go to hell and you die!

But before you go, watch this video. I feel this song should be the theme song of the OT.

Uly, no.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Just So You Guys Know...   Just So You Guys Know... EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:24 pm

Hey look, it's a jackass.
Back to top Go down
Pewps
GD Member
Pewps

PostSubject: Re: Just So You Guys Know...   Just So You Guys Know... EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:36 pm

Colored text and YouTube videos? It's like I'm actually on the SWTOR OT again.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Just So You Guys Know...   Just So You Guys Know... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:26 am

I've never seen such an egregious abuse of power! I did not know the meaning of egregious, but it was the word that came into my head. I looked it up on dictionary.com and it is indeed the word I meant to use!

Egregious!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Just So You Guys Know...   Just So You Guys Know... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:33 am

Pewps wrote:
Colored text and YouTube videos? It's like I'm actually on the SWTOR OT again.

Yeah? If you don't like it, then get the fuck out.

Also, Uly, you fucking know what you did wrong by posting that goddamn video.

First impressions!

OMG!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Just So You Guys Know...   Just So You Guys Know... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:41 am

I could check the IP... but I'm far too lazy for that.

Pewps... yer ugly and you should feel bad.

PS: Welcome to hell... the slightly-better-than-Selkath forums.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Pewps
GD Member
Pewps

PostSubject: Re: Just So You Guys Know...   Just So You Guys Know... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:21 pm

Scott wrote:
the slightly-better-than-Selkath forums.

Just So You Guys Know... Rw8e3c
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Just So You Guys Know...   Just So You Guys Know... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:34 pm

Pewps? where do I know that name? was that something I found in Spanky's bathroom? no...just no
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Just So You Guys Know...   Just So You Guys Know... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:22 pm

Howdy!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Just So You Guys Know...   Just So You Guys Know... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:12 pm

Pewps wrote:
Scott wrote:
the slightly-better-than-Selkath forums.

Just So You Guys Know... Rw8e3c

Just So You Guys Know... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Just So You Guys Know...   Just So You Guys Know... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:36 pm

I hate you Pewps. Go back to Selkath.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Just So You Guys Know...   Just So You Guys Know... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:30 pm

Thanks for the invisible text codes.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Just So You Guys Know...   Just So You Guys Know... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:54 pm

o hai. I\'m not crazy
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Just So You Guys Know...   Just So You Guys Know... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:44 pm

Heh heh.

Yes, because Selkath is just SOOOO great, right everyone? Constant posting of pr0n, annoying members, incredibly unfriendly community, and a terrible group of folks running it. Honestly, did you sign up here just to post this useless topic? I smell jealousy.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Just So You Guys Know...   Just So You Guys Know... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:55 pm

Okewl.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Just So You Guys Know...   Just So You Guys Know... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Scott wrote:

We weren't supposed to?

no...just no

Twas the first thing I did... and it is, confirmed not to be another OTer making a troll account.

I suspect Pewps has returned...

Hi Pewps!

What the fu-
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Just So You Guys Know...   Just So You Guys Know... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:37 pm

Matieu wrote:
Scott wrote:

We weren't supposed to?

no...just no

Twas the first thing I did... and it is, confirmed not to be another OTer making a troll account.

I suspect Pewps has returned...

Hi Pewps!

What the fu-

God I hope so... I miss the cynical bastard.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Just So You Guys Know...   Just So You Guys Know... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:55 pm

If it's so bad why sign up? OMG!

You stupid bastard Popo
Back to top Go down
Pewps
GD Member
Pewps

PostSubject: Re: Just So You Guys Know...   Just So You Guys Know... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:22 pm

Branch wrote:

You stupid bastard Popo

Gaming Misfit wrote:
Heh heh.

Yes, because Selkath is just SOOOO great, right everyone? Constant posting of pr0n, annoying members, incredibly unfriendly community, and a terrible group of folks running it. Honestly, did you sign up here just to post this useless topic? I smell jealousy.

Bobabounty wrote:

Wouldn't he remember his first home, what passed for wisdom there, and his fellow prisoners, and consider himself happy and them pitiable? And wouldn't he disdain whatever honors, praises, and prizes were awarded there to the ones who guessed best which shadows followed which? Moreover, were he to return there, wouldn't he be rather bad at their game, no longer being accustomed to the darkness? Wouldn't it be said of him that he went up and came back with his eyes corrupted, and that it's not even worth trying to go up? And if they were somehow able to get their hands on and kill the man who attempts to release and lead them up, wouldn't they kill him?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Just So You Guys Know...   Just So You Guys Know... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Pewps wrote:
Branch wrote:

You stupid bastard Popo

Gaming Misfit wrote:
Heh heh.

Bobabounty wrote:

Wouldn't he remember his first home, what passed for wisdom there, and his fellow prisoners, and consider himself happy and them pitiable? And wouldn't he disdain whatever honors, praises, and prizes were awarded there to the ones who guessed best which shadows followed which? Moreover, were he to return there, wouldn't he be rather bad at their game, no longer being accustomed to the darkness? Wouldn't it be said of him that he went up and came back with his eyes corrupted, and that it's not even worth trying to go up? And if they were somehow able to get their hands on and kill the man who attempts to release and lead them up, wouldn't they kill him?

Did you find Smap's stash? OMG!
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Just So You Guys Know...   Just So You Guys Know... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:27 pm

Pewps wrote:
Branch wrote:
If it's so bad why sign up? Just So You Guys Know... 534932

You stupid bastard Just So You Guys Know... 4264313976

Gaming Misfit wrote:
Heh heh.

Bobabounty wrote:

I wish that I could think that there's some deep coding in this, but I think you're just avoiding my points. Typical for past OT members.
Back to top Go down
Pewps
GD Member
Pewps

PostSubject: Re: Just So You Guys Know...   Just So You Guys Know... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:29 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
I wish that I could think that there's some deep coding in this, but I think you're just avoiding my points. Typical for past OT members.

What name were you registered by on Selkath? I don't recall a gaming misfit.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Just So You Guys Know...   Just So You Guys Know... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:30 pm

Pewps wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:

You might know me as the noob of Jetbounty. I never used my account if I'm correct though, upon seeing the site was infested pr0n.
Back to top Go down
Pewps
GD Member
Pewps

PostSubject: Re: Just So You Guys Know...   Just So You Guys Know... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
Pewps wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:

You might know me as the noob of Jetbounty. I never used my account if I'm correct though, upon seeing the site was infested pr0n.

What do you have against titties?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just So You Guys Know...   Just So You Guys Know... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just So You Guys Know...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next