OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Taking some time out EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Taking some time out EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Taking some time out

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

Taking some time out Empty
PostSubject: Taking some time out   Taking some time out EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:37 pm

too be extremely girly and schmaltzy.... I just wanted to tell Spanky "happy anniversary"
The End.

https://youtu.be/cAOmADHedts

Yeah I know, I still can't figure out posting stupid videos.. oh well
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Taking some time out   Taking some time out EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:40 pm

Breaking things.... dunno why that comes to mind. yeah
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Taking some time out   Taking some time out EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:42 pm

Scott wrote:

He puts all the breakable things away before I come over.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Taking some time out   Taking some time out EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:43 pm

Woo more Dr Who fans. I only just got back into because unfortunately I remember the episodes where it was more educational than anything else. Sigh ABC!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Taking some time out   Taking some time out EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:47 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

Smart man... he should prob pad the walls too from what your neighbors have said. I think they used the term "... like a construction zone."

Those poor kids next door...

Dude...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Taking some time out   Taking some time out EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:54 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

Smart man... he should prob pad the walls too from what your neighbors have said. I think they used the term "... like a construction zone."

Dude...

His roomate is also not pleased.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Taking some time out   Taking some time out EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:56 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

Dude...

His roomate is also not pleased.

If the roommate knew Spanky before signing the lease... he knew what he was getting into. Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Taking some time out   Taking some time out EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:01 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Woo more Dr Who fans. I only just got back into because unfortunately I remember the episodes where it was more educational than anything else. Sigh ABC!

Actually Spanky is not a fan, though I am trying desperately to convert him into one....

I am ridiculously obsessed with Doctor Who, I own every upset from the very first episode in 1963 and onwards. I like the education episodes personally, my favorite of all time is The Aztecs with William Hartnell, and I love that they gave a nod to how Doctor Who was originally in The Fires of Pompeii particularly with mixing real events and throwing the doctor into the mix...it gives me a total geekgasm.

@ Scott uh huh What are you talking about, Spanky was never with anyone before me.....therefore his roomate is not used to it *ahem*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Taking some time out   Taking some time out EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:14 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

Actually Spanky is not a fan, though I am trying desperately to convert him into one....

I am ridiculously obsessed with Doctor Who, I own every upset from the very first episode in 1963 and onwards. I like the education episodes personally, my favorite of all time is The Aztecs with William Hartnell, and I love that they gave a nod to how Doctor Who was originally in The Fires of Pompeii particularly with mixing real events and throwing the doctor into the mix...it gives me a total geekgasm.

@ Scott uh huh What are you talking about, Spanky was never with anyone before me.....therefore his roomate is not used to it *ahem*

No... but it's Spanky... nothing about him is quiet... or sane. Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Taking some time out   Taking some time out EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:16 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

No... but it's Spanky... nothing about him is quiet... or sane. Say whaaa?

The neighbors aren't complaining about the noise HE'S making....

I can't defend the sanity thing though. You got me there.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Taking some time out   Taking some time out EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:30 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
too be extremely girly and schmaltzy.... I just wanted to tell Spanky "happy anniversary"
The End.

You are so friggin' CUTE!

I'm gonna spoil the hell out of you this weekend. Hello Clarice

Happy Anniversary Baby!

P.S. Fixt it for ya.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Taking some time out   Taking some time out EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:38 pm

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
The End.

You are so friggin' CUTE!

I'm gonna spoil the hell out of you this weekend. Hello Clarice

Happy Anniversary Baby!

P.S. Fixt it for ya.

I look forward to the spoiling....and the punishing as well.

OMG!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking some time out   Taking some time out Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking some time out
Page 1 of 1