OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

L12PW Enraged Lobster

Go down 
+17
MrEvilDude
Meatlocker
Ban-Anad
Vua_Rapuung
Astraeos
CollaWars
Grimeth
Burkman
Jet
Boba
Causa
Spankster
GSG
Scott
Mistress Morrigan
Daroska
Ulyaoth
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:57 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Serious discussion is serious. Needs moar Spanky, less Bananas.

Where is spanky?

I bet he got locked inside his own basement again.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:02 am

I beat Dark Souls. It was hard, but fun and now I am playing NG+ till skyrim.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 3:28 am

Uly returns.

Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:36 am

On a side note, I have an email from 5 days ago that says I've been invited to the beta test. I felt you'd all want to know this.

EDIT: Oh, so every SOB gets in for this "stress test" thingy? I thought I was special. Blargh!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:05 am

When did it become ok to look at a girl when she bends over, and make it totally obvious by then smiling and saying lewd things to your friends?(within earshot of said girl) Because if it isn't someone should please inform some of the men in NYC.

Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:16 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
When did it become ok to look at a girl when she bends over, and make it totally obvious by then smiling and saying lewd things to your friends?(within earshot of said girl) Because if it isn't someone should please inform some of the men in NYC.

I take it this happened on the subway and not at work? L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 2238782717

In their defense you do have an epic booty. OMG!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:18 am

Sir Spankalot wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

I take it this happened on the subway and not at work? L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 2238782717

In their defense you do have an epic booty. OMG!

Yeah it happened when I switched from the Subway to the LIRR, when I was getting my ticket, you know how you have to bend over to get your ticket, well there were two men not terribly far from me and that happened. I was NOT pleased. It was gross. It's one thing to be admired, and a whole other to be looked at like they are sharks and you are the meal. Gross.

I know you think my booty is epic honey, I have the marks from last night to prove it.

Hello Clarice
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:07 am

No more poison killing Morrigan's emotion, she will not be frozen. Dancing is Morrigan's remedy, remedy, OH! Stop stop preying, cuz Morrigan's not not playing, she's not frozen, dancing is her remedy, remedy, OH!

They used to play that song at work. Without the morrigan part. I miss it.

They do, however, continue to play justin bieber's baby... which they've been playing since I started working there a year ago. Those bastards.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:21 am

So, the news you've all been waiting for. Girl-at-work news.

Nothing has changed these past couple of weeks... I hardly ever see her at work. I've made a couple efforts to talk to her on facebook though, and to say hi at work, but she's never tried to talk to me... ever.

I think I've gotten to a point where I can let it go, though. She doesn't plague my every thought throughout the day anymore, haha. Hardly ever seeing her at work and not being able to get on the internet to see any updates or whatever from her has done me some good, ha.

I'm still convinced if we spent time together I'd grow on her and that I could make her happy. But she's denied herself the good life and I can't help that no matter how much I want to! You know, a life with Uly. Truly, an enviable life.

A pity...

Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:23 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
So, the news you've all been waiting for. Girl-at-work news.

Nothing has changed these past couple of weeks... I hardly ever see her at work. I've made a couple efforts to talk to her on facebook though, and to say hi at work, but she's never tried to talk to me... ever.

I think I've gotten to a point where I can let it go, though. She doesn't plague my every thought throughout the day anymore, haha. Hardly ever seeing her at work and not being able to get on the internet to see any updates or whatever from her has done me some good, ha.

I'm still convinced if we spent time together I'd grow on her and that I could make her happy. But she's denied herself the good life and I can't help that no matter how much I want to! You know, a life with Uly. Truly, an enviable life.

A pity...

Getting over her is healthy. Good for you.

Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:06 am

Let's take the stepping stone of making a RL friend that you hang out with on a week to week basis before diving back into another GAW scene... uh huh
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:44 am

You know what'd be great for the OT? If Spanky and Morrigan uploaded a video of them doing the Surra de Bunda.

I'm sure we'd all enjoy that.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:46 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
You know what'd be great for the OT? If Spanky and Morrigan uploaded a video of them doing the Surra de Bunda.

Sorry that video on our dresser is for our eyes only.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:03 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

Oh...wait...I returned that to Blockbuster this morning! Say WHA!!!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:20 pm

Sir Spankalot wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

So what you are saying is we are going to be famous?
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:50 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Sir Spankalot wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

So what you are saying is we are going to be famous?

Need a manager? If you pick me. I will get you on to prime time tv. Even if I have to break some executive legs.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:12 am

Posty post post.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:33 am

I wanna see christmas....

I WANNA SEE CHRISTMAS THROUGH YOUR EEEYYYYYEEEEEEESSS

They play that at Kohl's. That part keeps playing in my head. The more you know, the more you Kohl's.

They started playing christmas songs on halloween. Seriously... hallo-freaking-ween.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:40 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
I wanna see christmas....

I WANNA SEE CHRISTMAS THROUGH YOUR EEEYYYYYEEEEEEESSS

They play that at Kohl's. That part keeps playing in my head. The more you know, the more you Kohl's.

They started playing christmas songs on halloween. Seriously... hallo-freaking-ween.

I think that is the worst part of working retail, they destroy your mind through music, it's like brainwashing.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:17 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
I think that is the worst part of working retail, they destroy your mind through music, it's like brainwashing.

You know, what makes it worse is how most of them are depressing love songs of sorts. So I think about girl-at-work at lot when I'm hearing these songs.

On a side note, a song from work was playing on the radio once in my car. I was going to change it but I didn't because I suddenly became paranoid that they would know that I did.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:24 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

You know, what makes it worse is how most of them are depressing love songs of sorts. So I think about girl-at-work at lot when I'm hearing these songs.

On a side note, a song from work was playing on the radio once in my car. I was going to change it but I didn't because I suddenly became paranoid that they would know that I did.

I don't think that it works that way dude.

I thought yesterday you were somewhat over GAW....?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:28 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:

I am! This is me being over her!
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:32 am

How am I supposed to get over her when she posts things like a kid wearing a link outfit and saying it's her future child? How perfect is she?! Rraaaaggh!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:33 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

I am! This is me being over her!

Have you ever thought about online dating?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:35 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Have you ever thought about online dating?

I think it would feel too weird. I mean, I still live with my mom and stuff. I feel like I need to change things first. Which reminds me, this benzoyl peroxide I keep using on my face doesn't seem to be making things any better... Rrraaaggh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

L12PW Enraged Lobster
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next