I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 You know what sucks?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: You know what sucks?   Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:38 pm

A moth flying about your face when you are gaming on yah laptop.

Tell me what sucks for you or just snips your bush / grinds your gears.
Dexter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks?   Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:41 pm

You.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks?   Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:55 pm

Let's all waltz through the cemetery.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks?   Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:25 pm

Did something go wrong at school Jet? You seem in a mighty foul mood on this day.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks?   Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:30 pm

Women usually grind me... I might be misunderstanding the question... >.>

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks?   Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Matieu wrote:
Did something go wrong at school Jet? You seem in a mighty foul mood on this day.

Lol, don't take it personally folks. Just messing around.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks?   Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:40 pm

I hate it when Daroska (My troll's raptor pet in WoW) just randomly attacks shit even when he's on passive.


_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks?   Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:58 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Did something go wrong at school Jet? You seem in a mighty foul mood on this day.

Lol, don't take it personally folks. Just messing around.

It's okay lad, you can trust us.

Hello Clarice

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks?   Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:12 pm

I hate it when I see a stupid thread.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks?   Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:12 pm

Matieu wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Did something go wrong at school Jet? You seem in a mighty foul mood on this day.

Lol, don't take it personally folks. Just messing around.

It's okay lad, you can trust us.

Hello Clarice

Lad? Say whaaa?

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks?   Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:03 am

When you wake up at four thirty in the morning, and its torrential downpouring, and you have a half hour walk to the train station. While walking you realize your umbrella has sprung a leak, your pants are long and therefore are soaking up all the water grossness from the street, and your sneakers which are "breathable" (running shoes, sigh) and are therefore also soaking up all the goddamn rain. Your first train is fifteen minutes late, causing you to miss your second train, you then have to wait a half hour for a second train. Then after your THIRD train, you get to walk again from the train to your job this time. All in the goddamn rain.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks?   Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:06 am

Bobabounty wrote:
I hate it when I see a stupid thread.

Irony!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks?   Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:22 am

Gaming Misfit wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:


Lol, don't take it personally folks. Just messing around.

It's okay lad, you can trust us.

Hello Clarice

Lad? Say whaaa?


Yeah.... Now get in the van!


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks?   Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:43 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
When you wake up at four thirty in the morning, and its torrential downpouring, and you have a half hour walk to the train station. While walking you realize your umbrella has sprung a leak, your pants are long and therefore are soaking up all the water grossness from the street, and your sneakers which are "breathable" (running shoes, sigh) and are therefore also soaking up all the goddamn rain. Your first train is fifteen minutes late, causing you to miss your second train, you then have to wait a half hour for a second train. Then after your THIRD train, you get to walk again from the train to your job this time. All in the goddamn rain.

We should have both played hooky today and stayed in bed together all day.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks?   Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:48 am

That one guy who does nothing but complain and work. Also taking all chances to skive off. I wish I could hit him in the face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks?   Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:01 am

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
When you wake up at four thirty in the morning, and its torrential downpouring, and you have a half hour walk to the train station. While walking you realize your umbrella has sprung a leak, your pants are long and therefore are soaking up all the water grossness from the street, and your sneakers which are "breathable" (running shoes, sigh) and are therefore also soaking up all the goddamn rain. Your first train is fifteen minutes late, causing you to miss your second train, you then have to wait a half hour for a second train. Then after your THIRD train, you get to walk again from the train to your job this time. All in the goddamn rain.

We should have both played hooky today and stayed in bed together all day.

I couldn't anyway since I left early last tuesday.... plus you were at your house and me at my house.... <insert adorable pout here>

And the day keeps sucking. You know how last week I had to teach a few of the older woman in the office how to use the freaking internet? Today I got to teach the whole office. And write up in minute detail how to navigate the most goddamn user friendly websites ever. I mean these women have worked in this office forever, and a few of them are at most only three years older than I am. There is no reason on god's green earth why they don't know how to do this shit. There is also no reason, why *I* should have to be the one to teach them, my office manager is back. End of rant.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks?   Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:50 am

Bobabounty wrote:
I hate it when I see a stupid thread.

Just because it ain't random, doesn't make it stupid, mon.
Now get back in the kitchen and scrub those dirt marks off the oven!
you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks?   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:33 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
I hate it when I see a stupid thread.

I actually laughed at the pure irony of that.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks?   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:38 pm

I am going to whine some more in this thread. You know what else sucks after a crappy ass day? Realizing you aren't going to get home until close to nine pm, and have to go through the same goddamn thing you did in the morning, with the rain. To get home after your kids are in bed and not see a single one of them, to come home to nothing for dinner unless you muster up the energy to do it, and to go to bed early as hell because you have to wake up at goddamn five am, again and start all over.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks?   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:47 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
I am going to whine some more in this thread. You know what else sucks after a crappy ass day? Realizing you aren't going to get home until close to nine pm, and have to go through the same goddamn thing you did in the morning, with the rain. To get home after your kids are in bed and not see a single one of them, to come home to nothing for dinner unless you muster up the energy to do it, and to go to bed early as hell because you have to wake up at goddamn five am, again and start all over.

I had fun at school today.

troll

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks?   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:48 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
I am going to whine some more in this thread. You know what else sucks after a crappy ass day? Realizing you aren't going to get home until close to nine pm, and have to go through the same goddamn thing you did in the morning, with the rain. To get home after your kids are in bed and not see a single one of them, to come home to nothing for dinner unless you muster up the energy to do it, and to go to bed early as hell because you have to wake up at goddamn five am, again and start all over.

I had fun at school today.

troll

I'm on Fall break.

troll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks?   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:50 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
I am going to whine some more in this thread. You know what else sucks after a crappy ass day? Realizing you aren't going to get home until close to nine pm, and have to go through the same goddamn thing you did in the morning, with the rain. To get home after your kids are in bed and not see a single one of them, to come home to nothing for dinner unless you muster up the energy to do it, and to go to bed early as hell because you have to wake up at goddamn five am, again and start all over.

I had fun at school today.

troll

I'm on Fall break.

troll

Not helping yo case

I was off on a good start, and you come along and embarrass me yet again!

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks?   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:53 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
I am going to whine some more in this thread. You know what else sucks after a crappy ass day? Realizing you aren't going to get home until close to nine pm, and have to go through the same goddamn thing you did in the morning, with the rain. To get home after your kids are in bed and not see a single one of them, to come home to nothing for dinner unless you muster up the energy to do it, and to go to bed early as hell because you have to wake up at goddamn five am, again and start all over.

I had fun at school today.

troll

Wanna switch?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks?   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:54 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
I am going to whine some more in this thread. You know what else sucks after a crappy ass day? Realizing you aren't going to get home until close to nine pm, and have to go through the same goddamn thing you did in the morning, with the rain. To get home after your kids are in bed and not see a single one of them, to come home to nothing for dinner unless you muster up the energy to do it, and to go to bed early as hell because you have to wake up at goddamn five am, again and start all over.

I had fun at school today.

troll

Wanna switch?

Lol no. OMG!

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks?   Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:16 pm

Burkman wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
I hate it when I see a stupid thread.

Irony!

You walked into my trap.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks?   Today at 12:21 am

Back to top Go down
 
You know what sucks?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Sell lvl33 for 5pupils! MY BRUTE SUCKS!!!
» Finding A Job Sucks
» hahahah PS3 sucks!!!
» This sucks.
» Seibertron news sucks

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: