I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 So, I had this dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: So, I had this dream   Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:15 am

It was an erotic dream of sorts, but I was somehow uninvolved in the activities(my guess is that I was the director). I don't remember much of the dream, but what I do remember would undoubtedly go down as the highest grossing pornography of the last century. The dream contained Selena Gomez,(I assume she was in it because of the South Park episode that I watched before going to be) who was wearing a strap-on to pleasure Mila Kunis in many different positions.

So, besides becoming depressed for a few minutes after waking up and realizing that it wasn't real, I decided to seek help in understanding this dream from leading psychiatrists in the field of erotic dreams, but soon realizing that it would be a waste of money for me to see a therapist, I decided to do the next best thing. Ask for help from the OT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: So, I had this dream   Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:17 am

Astraeos wrote:
It was an erotic dream of sorts, but I was somehow uninvolved in the activities(my guess is that I was the director). I don't remember much of the dream, but what I do remember would undoubtedly go down as the highest grossing pornography of the last century. The dream contained Selena Gomez,(I assume she was in it because of the South Park episode that I watched before going to be) who was wearing a strap-on to pleasure Mila Kunis in many different positions.

So, besides becoming depressed for a few minutes after waking up and realizing that it wasn't real, I decided to seek help in understanding this dream from leading psychiatrists in the field of erotic dreams, but soon realizing that it would be a waste of money for me to see a therapist, I decided to do the next best thing. Ask for help from the OT.

Nocturnal emissions you say? You can not be cured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: So, I had this dream   Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:22 am

Weird. Mila is in my dreams too.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: So, I had this dream   Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:29 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Weird. Mila is in my dreams too.

I think any normal person dreams about Mila, no matter their race, religion, sexual orientation, or gender.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: So, I had this dream   Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:31 am

Astraeos wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Weird. Mila is in my dreams too.

I think any normal person dreams about Mila, no matter their race, religion, sexual orientation, or gender.

I dreamt about her for weeks and weeks after I saw her in Black Swan.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: So, I had this dream   Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:35 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Astraeos wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Weird. Mila is in my dreams too.

I think any normal person dreams about Mila, no matter their race, religion, sexual orientation, or gender.

I dreamt about her for weeks and weeks after I saw her in Black Swan.


What I find strange, is that I haven't seen Black Swan yet, even though I have been trying to catch it on Cinemax, but alas the timing is never right.(and their on demand doesn't have HD.../rage).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: So, I had this dream   Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:42 am

It means you were having a good dream.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: So, I had this dream   Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:00 am

It means it's time to stop being a virgin...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: So, I had this dream   Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:06 am

Scott wrote:
It means it's time to stop being a virgin...

But I stopped being one of those years ago...wait...so...so you're saying that you can find your virginity after you lose it? Oh god, this must never get leaked to the public, as I'm sure that women will always be able to find their virginity, leaving us clueless which ones are made for the evening and which ones are made to be sat on a pedestal for a month or two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: So, I had this dream   Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:22 am

Astraeos wrote:
Scott wrote:
It means it's time to stop being a virgin...

But I stopped being one of those years ago...wait...so...so you're saying that you can find your virginity after you lose it? Oh god, this must never get leaked to the public, as I'm sure that women will always be able to find their virginity, leaving us clueless which ones are made for the evening and which ones are made to be sat on a pedestal for a month or two.

Surrrrre... ya did...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: So, I had this dream   Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:44 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Astraeos wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Weird. Mila is in my dreams too.

I think any normal person dreams about Mila, no matter their race, religion, sexual orientation, or gender.

I dreamt about her for weeks and weeks after I saw her in Black Swan.



_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: So, I had this dream   Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:30 pm

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Astraeos wrote:


I think any normal person dreams about Mila, no matter their race, religion, sexual orientation, or gender.

I dreamt about her for weeks and weeks after I saw her in Black Swan.





Never seen that before.



And Scott, my sock would like to have a word with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: So, I had this dream   Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Astraeos wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:


I dreamt about her for weeks and weeks after I saw her in Black Swan.





Never seen that before.



And Scott, my sock would like to have a word with you.

Well that's a different kind of fisting.

I can't comment on second video because I can't view it at work, god willing it is just as awesome. The End.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: So, I had this dream   Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:20 pm

Astraeos wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Astraeos wrote:


I think any normal person dreams about Mila, no matter their race, religion, sexual orientation, or gender.

I dreamt about her for weeks and weeks after I saw her in Black Swan.





Never seen that before.



And Scott, my sock would like to have a word with you.

You have a sock? How do you do it? How do you keep Uly from finding them?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: So, I had this dream   Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:23 pm

Scott wrote:


You have a sock? How do you do it? How do you keep Uly from finding them?

Apparently everyones socks are ok because he uses the same one over and over again.

no...just no

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: So, I had this dream   Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:25 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:


You have a sock? How do you do it? How do you keep Uly from finding them?

Apparently everyones socks are ok because he uses the same one over and over again.

no...just no

He is very faithful. OMG!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: So, I had this dream   Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:26 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:


You have a sock? How do you do it? How do you keep Uly from finding them?

Apparently everyones socks are ok because he uses the same one over and over again.

no...just no

LIES! Wilbourn told me that he saw Uly taking them from my sock drawer! I can't go back to believing the dryer god took them!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: So, I had this dream   Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:35 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:


You have a sock? How do you do it? How do you keep Uly from finding them?

Apparently everyones socks are ok because he uses the same one over and over again.

no...just no

LIES! Wilbourn told me that he saw Uly taking them from my sock drawer! I can't go back to believing the dryer god took them!

Honestly. I don't know what to believe. But I have to say I lost a bit of respect for the male species as a whole today.

But why!?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: So, I had this dream   Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:38 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:


You have a sock? How do you do it? How do you keep Uly from finding them?

Apparently everyones socks are ok because he uses the same one over and over again.

no...just no

LIES! Wilbourn told me that he saw Uly taking them from my sock drawer! I can't go back to believing the dryer god took them!

Honestly. I don't know what to believe. But I have to say I lost a bit of respect for the male species as a whole today.

But why!?

...

What does this have to do with my socks?!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: So, I had this dream   Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:40 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:


Apparently everyones socks are ok because he uses the same one over and over again.

no...just no

LIES! Wilbourn told me that he saw Uly taking them from my sock drawer! I can't go back to believing the dryer god took them!

Honestly. I don't know what to believe. But I have to say I lost a bit of respect for the male species as a whole today.

But why!?

But wait...I'm not done yet....

Before the date with Uly:



and after:


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: So, I had this dream   Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:43 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:


LIES! Wilbourn told me that he saw Uly taking them from my sock drawer! I can't go back to believing the dryer god took them!

Honestly. I don't know what to believe. But I have to say I lost a bit of respect for the male species as a whole today.

But why!?

...

What does this have to do with my socks?!

Well if Uly has them......

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: So, I had this dream   Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:44 pm

Funny. That's how I feel after a date.....

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: So, I had this dream   Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:50 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Funny. That's how I feel after a date.....

Wrecked on the side of the street?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: So, I had this dream   Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:51 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Funny. That's how I feel after a date.....

Wrecked on the side of the street?

In a good way. OMG!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: So, I had this dream   Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Funny. That's how I feel after a date.....



Now you're really pushing it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: So, I had this dream   Today at 1:50 am

Back to top Go down
 
So, I had this dream
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Eternal Dream Official "LOL Pictures" Thread
» About Eternal Dream
» I had this dream...
» My dream, Finally realised.
» What do you dream of for the good of Roleplaying?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: