I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Everything you ever wanted to know....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:47 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
I have a question.

Why do they want to crush me? lol

Why do you call your self the Gaming Misfit? Is because you like to game misfit games?
Like Sonic...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:52 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
I have a question.

Why do they want to crush me? lol

Who that?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:38 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Go for it! Hello Clarice

If I do, you know I'm going to mention your username and this website in the suicide note...

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:16 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Go for it! Hello Clarice

If I do, you know I'm going to mention your username and this website in the suicide note...

*Italian accent* E-iii, why you gotta be like ziz? Huh?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:19 am

BananaDealer wrote:
*Italian accent* E-iii, why you gotta be like ziz? Huh?

I'm kidding, though... I don't think I'd leave a note. I have a plan of sorts, but it doesn't involve a suicide note.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:42 am

What do women keep in their purse that they'd never want you to know about...

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:52 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
What do women keep in their purse that they'd never want you to know about...

Tampons... I know it's a very 'stereotypical' thing to say, but it's true... At least for my case... Even if she's not having her period, there's always three tampons in one of them little cartridge thingamajigs...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:57 am

And wtf? You have a suicide plan? Dude... Whatever happens in your life... It's definitely not worth it... I know I've been hard on you, but that's just for trolls... You should never take it seriously... Sure, life gives you shit in stead of rose petals... That's how it is sometimes... The right thing to do is to get up, have a shower (no, seriously, you stick on life's shit...) and keep on going...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:27 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
*Italian accent* E-iii, why you gotta be like ziz? Huh?

I'm kidding, though... I don't think I'd leave a note. I have a plan of sorts, but it doesn't involve a suicide note.

My note would be

"Too Hardcore for this word"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:30 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
My note would be

"Too Hardcore for this word"

That's funny... I should write "AD SET 4 LIFE". I'm sure my co-workers would get a kick out of that.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:15 pm

How many women would you say actually think about or are willing to try anal...

I'm not the only one interested in this question... The OT must know.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:17 pm

You're not winning the bet Uly... either way.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:28 pm

Scott wrote:
You're not winning the bet Uly... either way.

We got 10 years, Scott... 2021. That's a long way away.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:09 pm

The big question.

Does teh size matter?

The size of his Xbox 360 hard drive space that is...

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:13 pm

I don't think these things apply to all women.

_________________


Last edited by Causa on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:22 pm

Causa wrote:
I don't think these things apply to all women.

No you're a special case... OMG!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Scott wrote:
Causa wrote:
I don't think these things apply to all women.

No you're a special case... OMG!



Tali-Zorah

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:46 pm

Causa wrote:
Scott wrote:
Causa wrote:
I don't think these things apply to all women.

No you're a special case... OMG!



Tali-Zorah

Hai thar sexeh...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Scott wrote:


Hai thar sexeh...

Gross, go 'way.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:51 pm

Shut up and eat some Bugles.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:39 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
And wtf? You have a suicide plan? Dude... Whatever happens in your life... It's definitely not worth it... I know I've been hard on you, but that's just for trolls... You should never take it seriously... Sure, life gives you shit in stead of rose petals... That's how it is sometimes... The right thing to do is to get up, have a shower (no, seriously, you stick on life's shit...) and keep on going...

I walked down to the nearby bridge and almost jumped off, but the friend I had told about it called me and stopped me...

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:42 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
And wtf? You have a suicide plan? Dude... Whatever happens in your life... It's definitely not worth it... I know I've been hard on you, but that's just for trolls... You should never take it seriously... Sure, life gives you shit in stead of rose petals... That's how it is sometimes... The right thing to do is to get up, have a shower (no, seriously, you stick on life's shit...) and keep on going...

I walked down to the nearby bridge and almost jumped off, but the friend I had told about it called me and stopped me...


You.... attempted suicide? Over what?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:06 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
And wtf? You have a suicide plan? Dude... Whatever happens in your life... It's definitely not worth it... I know I've been hard on you, but that's just for trolls... You should never take it seriously... Sure, life gives you shit in stead of rose petals... That's how it is sometimes... The right thing to do is to get up, have a shower (no, seriously, you stick on life's shit...) and keep on going...

I walked down to the nearby bridge and almost jumped off, but the friend I had told about it called me and stopped me...

But... You're too young to contemplate suicide. You're only 13. You have your whole life ahead of you.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Ok... I am going to answer some of the quesitons I saw that were posted in my absence.

Women don't like their purses to be gone through because we keep embarassing shit in there such as tampons, and midol. Some women might have other stuff in there they embarassed about like condoms, birth control pills their diaphram, anti-bloat stuff etc. And we don't want you men to see that because hello some things should be kept private or it "ruins the mystery"

Ok, the size thing. Size doesn't matter. IF you know what you are doing. That means pay freaking attention to your woman. Yes, the clit is in the same spot on every woman, and don't tell me how hard it is to find or some bs because just how elusive is FRONT AND CENTER. The G-spot is a totally different story, because every woman is unique, BUT basically, if aim towards the belly button (no seriously) when doing stuff. The speed varies from woman to woman. Some women like it rougher, some like it gentle so you have to pay attention... So if you have a small penis, the g-spot may be hard to get too, that's why god invented your fingers. And your mouth, sure it won't reach the g-spot, BUT do not underestimate the power of your mouth.

Now that that lesson is over, I will say some more about size. SOME women, do care about size. My best friend only goes with men that are above a certain limit, and prior to marriage had been known to walk out of men's houses. But she's kind of a bitch. Not all women are like this.

And the biggest secret of all...size doesn't matter, girth however, is a blessing... and Imma leave it at that.

Now Uly. Women think about anal. Whether it be negative or positive thoughts depends on the woman. BUT we all think about it on some level. Now the willing to try it out, varies. It needs to be discussed, and frankly done with sensitivity, and patience. Especially if you are on the bigger side. Eventually you will get there. As far as how many women are willing to try it, I'd say a decent percentage, from the discussions I have had with my friends, most of them do it. It seems pretty common these days.

Did I get all of the questions?


OH, and I saw all the suicide talking as well. Listen, dude. Surely there are people in your life that you love, your parents, your friends, someone. THINK ABOUT THEM. Suicide is a SELFISH act. I know this firsthand, I have had not one, but two friends committ suicide, and one of them in the worst way imaginable. And it destroyed his family, and his friends have never gotten over it. Life sucks. I know this. But there is goodness too. You just have to look at it in a different light. If you didn't go through whatever struggles you have or are going through, you wouldn't be you. And there are people who care about you. Even if its only a bunch of strangers on the internet. Not to mention, and I know we aren't supposed to bring up religious discussions etc, BUT I will say, whatever you believe in whether it be god or buddha or nothingness, frankly no one knows, because no one comes back to tell us. So ever hear the expression The hell you know may be better than the hell you don't. What if there really is something worse?


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ok... I am going to answer some of the quesitons I saw that were posted in my absence.

Women don't like their purses to be gone through because we keep embarassing shit in there such as tampons, and midol. Some women might have other stuff in there they embarassed about like condoms, birth control pills their diaphram, anti-bloat stuff etc. And we don't want you men to see that because hello some things should be kept private or it "ruins the mystery"

Ok, the size thing. Size doesn't matter. IF you know what you are doing. That means pay freaking attention to your woman. Yes, the clit is in the same spot on every woman, and don't tell me how hard it is to find or some bs because just how elusive is FRONT AND CENTER. The G-spot is a totally different story, because every woman is unique, BUT basically, if aim towards the belly button (no seriously) when doing stuff. The speed varies from woman to woman. Some women like it rougher, some like it gentle so you have to pay attention... So if you have a small penis, the g-spot may be hard to get too, that's why god invented your fingers. And your mouth, sure it won't reach the g-spot, BUT do not underestimate the power of your mouth.

Now that that lesson is over, I will say some more about size. SOME women, do care about size. My best friend only goes with men that are above a certain limit, and prior to marriage had been known to walk out of men's houses. But she's kind of a bitch. Not all women are like this.

And the biggest secret of all...size doesn't matter, girth however, is a blessing... and Imma leave it at that.

Now Uly. Women think about anal. Whether it be negative or positive thoughts depends on the woman. BUT we all think about it on some level. Now the willing to try it out, varies. It needs to be discussed, and frankly done with sensitivity, and patience. Especially if you are on the bigger side. Eventually you will get there. As far as how many women are willing to try it, I'd say a decent percentage, from the discussions I have had with my friends, most of them do it. It seems pretty common these days.

Did I get all of the questions?


OH, and I saw all the suicide talking as well. Listen, dude. Surely there are people in your life that you love, your parents, your friends, someone. THINK ABOUT THEM. Suicide is a SELFISH act. I know this firsthand, I have had not one, but two friends committ suicide, and one of them in the worst way imaginable. And it destroyed his family, and his friends have never gotten over it. Life sucks. I know this. But there is goodness too. You just have to look at it in a different light. If you didn't go through whatever struggles you have or are going through, you wouldn't be you. And there are people who care about you. Even if its only a bunch of strangers on the internet. Not to mention, and I know we aren't supposed to bring up religious discussions etc, BUT I will say, whatever you believe in whether it be god or buddha or nothingness, frankly no one knows, because no one comes back to tell us. So ever hear the expression The hell you know may be better than the hell you don't. What if there really is something worse?


Thank you for encouraging him...

On that note I'd like to mention that my wife disagrees...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Today at 8:05 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Everything you ever wanted to know....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» wanted bike tires
» WANTED NEW FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
» Wanted LOTR miniatures GW
» Teammate wanted
» WANTED: Discworld games on PC &....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: