OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Meatlocker's dream journal 10/20 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Meatlocker's dream journal 10/20 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Meatlocker's dream journal 10/20

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

Meatlocker's dream journal 10/20 Empty
PostSubject: Meatlocker's dream journal 10/20   Meatlocker's dream journal 10/20 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:56 pm

So I had a crazy dream last night just needed to share it.

Like most dreams I don't really know how it started but the first thing I remember is being trapped insider a giant fun house. It was essentially every Gatti's World Pizza place taken to 11 with clowns and no arcade. The creepy thing about this one was that it was so large people would actually live there. There were little room set off to the side for people to set up tents and sleeping bags. These rooms were surrounded by yellow glass and had a floor that shifted from orange to blue.

Outside of each room was a giant playscape that contored it'self to always have it's entrance facing you. I never saw anymore walk into the playscape it was just there staring at you. Eventually I started to look around the walls in a desperate attempt to escape this distorted looking fun house.

Eventually a member of a cult that was lead by a guy who lived out of his van, contacted me. He helped me escape the playhouse and run into the real world. Outside of the playhouse everything was dark and distorted. The van cult leader had set up shop on an abandond street. All of the houses were dark and rotting. The leader began talking to his constiguents and asking them about what they had collected from the dead. (Strangely enough I never saw a single dead body) The followers would bring up statues and dolls and place them at his feet. The cult leader kept kicking them away and stating that they "weren't good enough" eventually he came to me and asked for my offering.

The creepy thing was when he talked to me he didn't say anything just looked at me and I knew what he wanted. I ran off and started to look for the offering after a while I heard and explosion and went back to the street. The cult leader was laying down dead next to his van which was on fire. All the rest of the cult members were running off in circles trying to fight there way from a hidden enemy.

The cult member who found me inside the playhouse took me to down a sidestreet to try and run from whatever was chasing us. As I looked behind me I began to recognize the street it was where I live in the real world. The cult member kept dragging me and I followed behind him till we came to hill. As I looked down the post-apocalyptic city mysteriously ended and was replaced by rolling green hills. The cult member kept pulling me and we started to run. As the enemies stepped into the hills I began to see that they were minotaurs (?) and started to yell "Fuck you!"

I kept running forward and started to jump over barbwire and hide from the monsters. Eventually they would get trapped in the barbed wire and scream that they were going to kill me. I started to run but fell when I ran off the side of a big boudler. The cult member had disappeared and instead Aslan was running towards me.

As I ducked a bomb exploded on his back seperating my limbs from my body. Strangely enough I felt peace and calm as I started to fade.

Then I woke up on a step highway and had to push myself up off the hot asphalt. As I did I noticed cars driving up the road and I decided to walk in the opposite direction. Eventually I came to a small park where some fat European (Danish I believe) tourists started to insult me for being a dragon rider ( Say WHA!!! ) I then proceded to beat the shit out of them ( yeah ). After a park ranger came I started to walk up a long hill in an attempt to avoid the ranger. The ranger kept trying to spray me with knock out gas and I decided to beat him up as well ( uh huh ) the dream then switched to the ranger's point of view where he arrested the Danish tourists and went back to his cabin.

So yeah what do you dream about?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Meatlocker's dream journal 10/20   Meatlocker's dream journal 10/20 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:08 pm

My dreams are too messed up to share here.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Meatlocker's dream journal 10/20   Meatlocker's dream journal 10/20 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:09 pm

Burkman wrote:
My dreams are too messed up to share here.

This.

*looks at Branch*
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Meatlocker's dream journal 10/20   Meatlocker's dream journal 10/20 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:10 pm

I have a dream.... (yada-yada)
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Meatlocker's dream journal 10/20   Meatlocker's dream journal 10/20 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:17 pm

I have more messed up dreams if you want me to share them.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Meatlocker's dream journal 10/20   Meatlocker's dream journal 10/20 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:23 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
I have more messed up dreams if you want me to share them.

I'm calling you out on that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meatlocker's dream journal 10/20   Meatlocker's dream journal 10/20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meatlocker's dream journal 10/20
Page 1 of 1