I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 

Something you've wanted to know about the user above you for a long time...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon

PostSubject: Re: Something you've wanted to know about the user above you for a long time...   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:14 pm

Why have you no tolerance for eccentricity?

Lonely Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Something you've wanted to know about the user above you for a long time...   Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:44 am

On a scale of 1-5, how much do you like hentai?

Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Something you've wanted to know about the user above you for a long time...   Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:10 pm

Why don't you do something about your problems?

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Something you've wanted to know about the user above you for a long time...   Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:25 pm

Scott wrote:

I did... I asked out girl-at-work. Hahaha! Being with girl-at-work and making her happy was kinda going to be the end-all be-all of my existence. I don't really have any motivation without her. I did my work faster, I washed my face more, I even lifted the weights in my room sometimes. But now.. eeeh... I don't have the motivation. Hoping for a replacement girl-at-work to come along, but it's not going to happen.

I was going to hit "send" after the "hahaha" part, but then I started typing a little more and now I feel like I should post the whole thing.

Anyway, uh... any plans on having a second child or are you pretty much set with this one? haha

GSG
Aqua Panther

PostSubject: Re: Something you've wanted to know about the user above you for a long time...   Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:29 pm

What is you wow live email thingy so I can add you. PM it too me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Something you've wanted to know about the user above you for a long time...   Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:41 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:

I did... I asked out girl-at-work. Hahaha! Being with girl-at-work and making her happy was kinda going to be the end-all be-all of my existence. I don't really have any motivation without her. I did my work faster, I washed my face more, I even lifted the weights in my room sometimes. But now.. eeeh... I don't have the motivation. Hoping for a replacement girl-at-work to come along, but it's not going to happen.

I was going to hit "send" after the "hahaha" part, but then I started typing a little more and now I feel like I should post the whole thing.

Anyway, uh... any plans on having a second child or are you pretty much set with this one? haha

Mrs. Scott wants more... I'm not sure how I feel on the matter as of yet... prob another one or two eventually.

@GSG Do you speaka engrish!?

Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther

PostSubject: Re: Something you've wanted to know about the user above you for a long time...   Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:43 pm

Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:

Mrs. Scott wants more... I'm not sure how I feel on the matter as of yet... prob another one or two eventually.

I only speak Austrawians

Can you name your next son Marc?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Something you've wanted to know about the user above you for a long time...   Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:48 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:

I only speak Austrawians

Good gawd no... can you name your first born Tampon?

Back to top Go down
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Something you've wanted to know about the user above you for a long time...   Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Plastics.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther

PostSubject: Re: Something you've wanted to know about the user above you for a long time...   Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:51 pm

Scott wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Scott wrote:

I only speak Austrawians

Good gawd no... can you name your first born Tampon?

Marc is an awesome name. you Also I'm naming all of mine Tabaluga <--- obscure kids cartoon reference.

How long is your big toe you <-------creepy face that really wants to know.

Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Something you've wanted to know about the user above you for a long time...   Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:03 pm

Why would you want to knowhow big his big toe is? Do you have a foot fetish?

Detective

PostSubject: Re: Something you've wanted to know about the user above you for a long time...   Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:19 pm

Do you have a foot fetish?

OT'er

PostSubject: Re: Something you've wanted to know about the user above you for a long time...   Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:08 pm

Can I not know about any of these fetishes? Unless your female then Ill feing interest :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Something you've wanted to know about the user above you for a long time...   Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:59 pm

Who... are... you.... ?

Vua_Rapuung
OT'er

PostSubject: Re: Something you've wanted to know about the user above you for a long time...   Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:03 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Who... are... you.... ?

The answer you seek lies within your self......... also your mom

However if you really want to know you can find out in the last one to post wins thread
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Something you've wanted to know about the user above you for a long time...   Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:16 am

Vua_Rapuung wrote:
Can I not know about any of these fetishes? Unless your female then Ill feing interest :D

I've met some chix in the past with pretty big feet!

You may want to reconsider your decision Padwan.

/disappointedLook

OT'er

PostSubject: Re: Something you've wanted to know about the user above you for a long time...   Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:22 am

Spanky wrote:
Vua_Rapuung wrote:

/disappointedLook

All the need for a bigger paddle Sir spanky

/smirks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Something you've wanted to know about the user above you for a long time...   Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:00 am

Vua_Rapuung wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Vua_Rapuung wrote:

/disappointedLook

All the need for a bigger paddle Sir spanky

/smirks

Touche'

0.o

OT'er

PostSubject: Re: Something you've wanted to know about the user above you for a long time...   Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:18 am

I want to know if spanky came out of the womb with a gotee?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Something you've wanted to know about the user above you for a long time...   Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:22 am

Vua_Rapuung wrote:

That's a good question... because I can't imagine him without it...

Back to top Go down
Vua_Rapuung
OT'er

PostSubject: Re: Something you've wanted to know about the user above you for a long time...   Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:50 am

I always wanted to know if Scott has found his way to man hood ;) aside from Palmela Auh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Something you've wanted to know about the user above you for a long time...   Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:24 am

Scott wrote:
Vua_Rapuung wrote:

I scared the hell out of Mom.

Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Something you've wanted to know about the user above you for a long time...   Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:36 am

Vua_Rapuung wrote:
I always wanted to know if Scott has found his way to man hood ;) aside from Palmela Auh

There was a lot of experimentation.... then I finally got it in the right orifice apparently. FABULOUS!!

Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Something you've wanted to know about the user above you for a long time...   Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:37 am

Spanky wrote:
Scott wrote:
Vua_Rapuung wrote:

I scared the hell out of Mom.

So this is one of dem Brad Pit life cycles?

Back to top Go down
Vua_Rapuung
OT'er

PostSubject: Re: Something you've wanted to know about the user above you for a long time...   Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:07 am

Scott wrote:
Vua_Rapuung wrote:

There was a lot of experimentation.... then I finally got it in the right orifice apparently. FABULOUS!!

Yeah the whole chicks with dicks phase is way overrated.....
sucess
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something you've wanted to know about the user above you for a long time...   Today at 8:37 pm

Back to top Go down

Something you've wanted to know about the user above you for a long time...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next