OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
All Set for Launch EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
All Set for Launch EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

All Set for Launch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

All Set for Launch Empty
PostAll Set for Launch

Hello everybody, as some of you may know, the TORums were recently updated with the final step of having our Guild ready for pre-launch, which would confirm that when the game goes live, the OT Alliance will be officially transferred into the Game. The main requirement needed for this was having four of our members pre-order, which I'm pleased to say we did. The OT Alliance is all set, and on December 20th, the OTA will be an official Guild playing TOR. (That's good.)

We currently only have 37 people registered on our prelaunch Guild, so I encourage any of you that haven't to do that now, so that we're all set for launch. Well, that's about it, 46 days until we get to play the game!

~Matieu
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

All Set for Launch :: Comments

Branch
Re: All Set for Launch
Post Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:02 pm  Branch
Yahoo! And nice marketing by Bioware making four members from every guild have to Pre- Order.

Also, should we start working on the Teams?
CollaWars
Post Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:07 pm  CollaWars
Branch wrote:
Yahoo! And nice marketing by Bioware making four members from every guild have to Pre- Order.

I think we should do away with teams.
Branch
Post Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:11 pm  Branch
CollaWars wrote:
Branch wrote:

I agree. It was a good idea in theory, but it didn't work out.
CollaWars
Post Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:15 pm  CollaWars
Branch wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Branch wrote:

*stares at Meat*

I thought it was your idea too.
Branch
Post Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:22 pm  Branch
CollaWars wrote:
Branch wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

*stares at Meat*

I thought it was your idea too.

OMG!

I had a brainstorm which turned into Meat's idea and then the Council polished it up.
Post   Sponsored content

All Set for Launch

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: News-
Jump to: