OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

FUS ROH DAH!

Go down 
+13
Spankster
Mistress Morrigan
Ban-Anad
GSG
Daroska
Yeet
Grimeth
Branch
Matieu
Burkman
Jet
CollaWars
Scott
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUS ROH DAH!   FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:27 pm

The Burkman wrote:
PimpIngram wrote:
FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 Ponvd

I would so have sex with 60s Spiderman.

They need to remake 60's Spiderman into a show for adultswim... I would lmao.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: FUS ROH DAH!   FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Dovahkiin wrote:
The Burkman wrote:
PimpIngram wrote:
FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 Ponvd

I would so have sex with 60s Spiderman.

They need to remake 60's Spiderman into a show for adultswim... I would lmao.

I would shit bricks.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: FUS ROH DAH!   FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:25 pm

There... I got the most boss yell... ^_^
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: FUS ROH DAH!   FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:56 pm

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT OFF-TOPIC SHIT.

THIS ISN'T MADNESS, THIS IS SKYRIM!

Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: FUS ROH DAH!   FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:59 pm

Check my art thread for SKYRIM sigs... ^_^
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: FUS ROH DAH!   FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:05 am

I killed darksouls undead dragons. Bring on the easy skyrim ones.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: FUS ROH DAH!   FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:27 am

Right now I'm contemplating between two things:

1. Get a new rig for my birthday (16th November) and pre-order Skyrimz on it's final day before shipping.

2. Pre-order Skyrimz for the Xbawkz and transport it here... Though I'd need to buy a monitor as well...

Hmmm...

I'll probably go for the first one, though it might take some time till I get a new rig...
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: FUS ROH DAH!   FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:48 am

Matieu wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Matieu wrote:

As you have played Mass Effect, your opinion is valid.

...That doesnt mean I agree with it.

Lol. You don't have to have played ME to say another game is good. I expect you're purposely trying to push at me a bit here, or tease me, but the fact that I think Sonic Generations is a genuinely good game does not need to be justified with the fact I have NOT played ME.

Actually it does, you need to have played a variety of games so you can have a wider knowledge of what makes a good game, ME was the one off the top of my head, but as you only seem to play Sonic, you're opinion is invalid.

I play more than Sonic, believe it or not. Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: FUS ROH DAH!   FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 7:29 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

I always thought Demons Souls was harder.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: FUS ROH DAH!   FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:25 am

The Burkman wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

I always thought Demons Souls was harder.

If I had a ps3 I would buy it. I have a really good handle of things so I should be able to get through it. I'd try a different build than a paladin though.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: FUS ROH DAH!   FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:41 am

Because Skyrim has come out already and we know what the Dragons are like on hard... your ignorance amuses me.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: FUS ROH DAH!   FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:42 am

Soooooo stupid question. Skyrim is obviously some sort of a video game. But. What's it about?
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: FUS ROH DAH!   FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:01 am

Dovahkiin wrote:
Because Skyrim has come out already and we know what the Dragons are like on hard... your ignorance amuses me.

Darksouls is designed too be super hard and I imagine the mechanics too be very different.

Mr butt hurt. OMG!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: FUS ROH DAH!   FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:09 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Soooooo stupid question. Skyrim is obviously some sort of a video game. But. What's it about?

Basically? Dragons!

Picture a Viking/Saxon setting pre-middle ages. Now put dragons and magic and all sorts of Tolkien/G.R.R.M (George Martin) stuff.

So basically, there's a race of dragons destined to destroy the world of Men. You however are Dragonborn, the last of an ancient line of well- dragon born. When The Gods (Akatosh mainly, who was a dragon) helped Mankind free themselves (or something, my TES lore is still sketchy) they gave Men the Dragonborn, the line of the Septims, who ruled Cyrodiil (where TES: Oblivion happened)...

Anyways, so back to Skyrimz...

So the dragons have returned (the bad race of dragons as it appears there are good dragons that can help you...) and you, as the last of the Dragonborn, have yo stop them (by slaying them apparently) or else the world will be consumed by fire...

Here's the Dovahkiin poem, might help you some understanding this:

Dragonborn Dragonborn
By his honor is sworn
To keep evil forever at bay
And the fiercest foes rout
When they hear triumph's shout
Dragonborn for your blessing we pray

And the scrolls have fortold
Of black wings in the cold
That when brothers wage war come unfurled
Alduin bane of kings
Ancient shadow unbound
With a hunger to swallow the world

Alduin is basically the 'God of Death and Destruction' and his race of dragons (bad dragons) have woken to destroy the world...

If you're interested, here's the entire The Elder Scrolls Wiki with lore and tons of information:
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Main_Page
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: FUS ROH DAH!   FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:30 am

BananaDealer wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Basically? Dragons!

Picture a Viking/Saxon setting pre-middle ages. Now put dragons and magic and all sorts of Tolkien/G.R.R.M (George Martin) stuff.

So basically, there's a race of dragons destined to destroy the world of Men. You however are Dragonborn, the last of an ancient line of well- dragon born. When The Gods (Akatosh mainly, who was a dragon) helped Mankind free themselves (or something, my TES lore is still sketchy) they gave Men the Dragonborn, the line of the Septims, who ruled Cyrodiil (where TES: Oblivion happened)...

Anyways, so back to Skyrimz...

So the dragons have returned (the bad race of dragons as it appears there are good dragons that can help you...) and you, as the last of the Dragonborn, have yo stop them (by slaying them apparently) or else the world will be consumed by fire...

Here's the Dovahkiin poem, might help you some understanding this:

Dragonborn Dragonborn
By his honor is sworn
To keep evil forever at bay
And the fiercest foes rout
When they hear triumph's shout
Dragonborn for your blessing we pray

And the scrolls have fortold
Of black wings in the cold
That when brothers wage war come unfurled
Alduin bane of kings
Ancient shadow unbound
With a hunger to swallow the world

Alduin is basically the 'God of Death and Destruction' and his race of dragons (bad dragons) have woken to destroy the world...

If you're interested, here's the entire The Elder Scrolls Wiki with lore and tons of information:
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Main_Page

Ok, that sounds AWESOME...

And it also sounds similar to Dragon Age.

Makes me want to get a video game system.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: FUS ROH DAH!   FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:48 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:

It's not really that similar to DA, if anything DA should be similar to TES (not TES to DA)...
But the lore is really rich and the world just amazing to explore (both in-game and out of it)...

Also- it's also coming out for PC... But since you're not the hard-gaming type, I'd wager you don't have a pretty hard hitting rig... But I bet Spanky would love to share... Say whaaa?
I will recommend either playing through the rest of the TES games (Oblivion at least) or (at the least) going through the lore... It's exciting, interesting and not that hard to read...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: FUS ROH DAH!   FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:00 am

BananaDealer wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

It's not really that similar to DA, if anything DA should be similar to TES (not TES to DA)...
But the lore is really rich and the world just amazing to explore (both in-game and out of it)...

Also- it's also coming out for PC... But since you're not the hard-gaming type, I'd wager you don't have a pretty hard hitting rig... But I bet Spanky would love to share... Say whaaa?
I will recommend either playing through the rest of the TES games (Oblivion at least) or (at the least) going through the lore... It's exciting, interesting and not that hard to read...

Yeah, I'm not really a gamer... I like them, I play a few for fun, but that's about it. It does sound really really interesting though, i might check it out.

Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: FUS ROH DAH!   FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:01 am

BananaDealer wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

She's better off using her rig. Dude...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: FUS ROH DAH!   FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:03 am

... wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Oh... I'm so sorry... I didn't know... Dude...
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: FUS ROH DAH!   FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:12 am

BananaDealer wrote:
... wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

It's not something I'm proud of.

I have a complex about it.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: FUS ROH DAH!   FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:04 pm

... wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
... wrote:

It's not something I'm proud of.

I have a complex about it.

There, there... you can use mine. Sharing is caring.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: FUS ROH DAH!   FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:26 pm

Dovahkiin wrote:

You obviously have not played Demon's Souls.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: FUS ROH DAH!   FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:16 pm

The Burkman wrote:
Dovahkiin wrote:

You obviously haven't played Skyrim... xD
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: FUS ROH DAH!   FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:35 pm

Dovahkiin wrote:
The Burkman wrote:
Dovahkiin wrote:

I 100% guarantee that Demon's Souls is 100 times harder than what Skyrim will be. Demon's Souls is much more technical combat wise.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: FUS ROH DAH!   FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:39 pm

The Burkman wrote:
Dovahkiin wrote:
The Burkman wrote:
Dovahkiin wrote:

I 100% guarantee that Demon's Souls is 100 times harder than what Skyrim will be. Demon's Souls is much more technical combat wise.

It might be... but the fact still remains... until you fight a dragon in Skyrim you can't claim that. You have 7 days sir... :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUS ROH DAH!   FUS ROH DAH! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FUS ROH DAH!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: