I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 YaY!! My number came up!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: YaY!! My number came up!!!!   Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:49 pm

So it's beta for me too!! I"m so fucking happy!!

I'm wanna thank the whole OT for their support and friendship (and mainly for bearing with my cynicism)! And a special thanks to Scottie for all his favors...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: YaY!! My number came up!!!!   Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:58 pm

Hmm... As an EU player... Will I be able to also select US servers? Hmm...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: YaY!! My number came up!!!!   Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:08 pm

Ohshitson.

Now I get to play with Colla, Meat, and Banana?

Hory shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: YaY!! My number came up!!!!   Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:11 pm

SadWilbourn wrote:
Ohshitson.

Now I get to play with Colla, Meat, and Banana?

Hory shit.

That's if they let me into the US servers... I'm meant as part of their European server test-pool...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: YaY!! My number came up!!!!   Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:15 pm

Ah yes....I've seen this before. Say whaaa?


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: YaY!! My number came up!!!!   Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:22 pm

Spankmaster General wrote:
Ah yes....I've seen this before. Say whaaa?


Damn... That movie has always given me the creeps... It's not the movie per-sé... Just the eerie tune they play...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: YaY!! My number came up!!!!   Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:25 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
(and mainly for bearing with my cynicism)!

AHA! I WAS RIGHT THE WHOLE TIME!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: YaY!! My number came up!!!!   Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:44 pm

The Burkman wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
(and mainly for bearing with my cynicism)!

AHA! I WAS RIGHT THE WHOLE TIME!

I knew you'd hook on that... OMG!

OK, so I admit it, I may be somewhat cynical at times... But not in the bad way... I do approve and even at times share other's opinions... And I'd never shoot someone's point of view out of hand...
Let's just keep it at that I'm moderately cynical... But a cynical fuckface I am not...
OMG!

Well, 13.65 GB more to go! Imma go read a book...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: YaY!! My number came up!!!!   Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:57 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
The Burkman wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
(and mainly for bearing with my cynicism)!

AHA! I WAS RIGHT THE WHOLE TIME!

I knew you'd hook on that... OMG!

OK, so I admit it, I may be somewhat cynical at times... But not in the bad way... I do approve and even at times share other's opinions... And I'd never shoot someone's point of view out of hand...
Let's just keep it at that I'm moderately cynical... But a cynical fuckface I am not...
OMG!

Well, 13.65 GB more to go! Imma go read a book...

This is all I wanted to see from you. Thank you. There is no more bad blood.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: YaY!! My number came up!!!!   Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:00 pm

The Burkman wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
The Burkman wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
(and mainly for bearing with my cynicism)!

AHA! I WAS RIGHT THE WHOLE TIME!

I knew you'd hook on that... OMG!

OK, so I admit it, I may be somewhat cynical at times... But not in the bad way... I do approve and even at times share other's opinions... And I'd never shoot someone's point of view out of hand...
Let's just keep it at that I'm moderately cynical... But a cynical fuckface I am not...
OMG!

Well, 13.65 GB more to go! Imma go read a book...

This is all I wanted to see from you. Thank you. There is no more bad blood.

Burkman only tastes from the finest of blood...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: YaY!! My number came up!!!!   Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:01 pm

The Burkman wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
The Burkman wrote:


AHA! I WAS RIGHT THE WHOLE TIME!

I knew you'd hook on that... OMG!

OK, so I admit it, I may be somewhat cynical at times... But not in the bad way... I do approve and even at times share other's opinions... And I'd never shoot someone's point of view out of hand...
Let's just keep it at that I'm moderately cynical... But a cynical fuckface I am not...
OMG!

Well, 13.65 GB more to go! Imma go read a book...

This is all I wanted to see from you. Thank you. There is no more bad blood.


There never has been... Not on my side, at least...

12.70 GB to go!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: YaY!! My number came up!!!!   Today at 3:49 pm

Back to top Go down
 
YaY!! My number came up!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Make it so, Number One...
» Number of wins
» Number The Stars
» who have the brute with the highest number of victories?!
» FIA GT1-style number box, flag, and window banner

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: