I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Whos Beta Testing tonight?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Whos Beta Testing tonight?   Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:20 pm

Wish I had a full time beta... you

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Vua_Rapuung
OT'er


Posts : 111
Join date : 2011-10-23
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Whos Beta Testing tonight?   Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:24 pm

Dovahkiin wrote:
Wish I had a full time beta... you

I Cant believe that I wasnt playing this last month...... *Wets Himself*

Banada dealer update on you playing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Whos Beta Testing tonight?   Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:39 pm

Y u no tell me toon name rapuung.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vua_Rapuung
OT'er


Posts : 111
Join date : 2011-10-23
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Whos Beta Testing tonight?   Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:40 pm

SadWilbourn wrote:
Y u no tell me toon name rapuung.

Vaurapuung
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vua_Rapuung
OT'er


Posts : 111
Join date : 2011-10-23
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Whos Beta Testing tonight?   Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:41 pm

Are you online atm?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Whos Beta Testing tonight?   Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:42 pm

Vua_Rapuung wrote:
Are you online atm?

Yes, what class are you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vua_Rapuung
OT'er


Posts : 111
Join date : 2011-10-23
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Whos Beta Testing tonight?   Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:43 pm

SadWilbourn wrote:
Vua_Rapuung wrote:
Are you online atm?

Yes, what class are you?

Jedi Knight Friend ME
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Whos Beta Testing tonight?   Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Vua_Rapuung wrote:
SadWilbourn wrote:
Vua_Rapuung wrote:
Are you online atm?

Yes, what class are you?

Jedi Knight Friend ME

Server? lolol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vua_Rapuung
OT'er


Posts : 111
Join date : 2011-10-23
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Whos Beta Testing tonight?   Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:58 pm

SadWilbourn wrote:
Vua_Rapuung wrote:
SadWilbourn wrote:


Yes, what class are you?

Jedi Knight Friend ME

Server? lolol

Do you know what teamspeak is?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Whos Beta Testing tonight?   Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:03 pm

So lonely waiting for download. no...just no

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vua_Rapuung
OT'er


Posts : 111
Join date : 2011-10-23
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Whos Beta Testing tonight?   Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:13 pm

Im on the leviatan server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Whos Beta Testing tonight?   Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:44 pm

Damn I finally downloaded it and I found out I am just a weekend tester.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vua_Rapuung
OT'er


Posts : 111
Join date : 2011-10-23
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Whos Beta Testing tonight?   Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:53 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Damn I finally downloaded it and I found out I am just a weekend tester.


Boooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Whos Beta Testing tonight?   Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:05 am

I'm still fucking waiting...

Somehow it's still on 6.30GB... I guess it got stuck at some point in the night after I fell asleep...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vua_Rapuung
OT'er


Posts : 111
Join date : 2011-10-23
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Whos Beta Testing tonight?   Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:28 am

BananaDealer wrote:
I'm still fucking waiting...

Somehow it's still on 6.30GB... I guess it got stuck at some point in the night after I fell asleep...

Just restart it it should pick up where it left off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Whos Beta Testing tonight?   Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:38 am

Vua_Rapuung wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
I'm still fucking waiting...

Somehow it's still on 6.30GB... I guess it got stuck at some point in the night after I fell asleep...

Just restart it it should pick up where it left off

I did that and it started up again...
Odd though, I can't seem to alt-tab to it and it stays minimized...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Whos Beta Testing tonight?   Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:32 am

Wtf?! I get to 3.21 and it stopped, telling me the server ain't responding...

/raaaaage

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Whos Beta Testing tonight?   Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:15 am

Yaaay! It started downloading again!! Well, it's still doing the check-up but it should star shortly... I might even be able to play today!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Whos Beta Testing tonight?   Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:41 am

Yaaay!! Just 1.70GB left!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Whos Beta Testing tonight?   Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:33 am

Well, it's done with the big chunk... But now it started downloading something again... 'English Assets 9' it says...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Whos Beta Testing tonight?   Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:41 am

BananaDealer wrote:
Well, it's done with the big chunk... But now it started downloading something again... 'English Assets 9' it says...

Ban, make sure you join the Cosmic Turbine server. That's where all the cool kids play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Whos Beta Testing tonight?   Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:44 am

SadWilbourn wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Well, it's done with the big chunk... But now it started downloading something again... 'English Assets 9' it says...

Ban, make sure you join the Cosmic Turbine server. That's where all the cool kids play.

Okaay... Uuugh... Weird name...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Whos Beta Testing tonight?   Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:54 am

BananaDealer wrote:
SadWilbourn wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Well, it's done with the big chunk... But now it started downloading something again... 'English Assets 9' it says...

Ban, make sure you join the Cosmic Turbine server. That's where all the cool kids play.

Okaay... Uuugh... Weird name...

Meh, what class are you gonna roll?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Whos Beta Testing tonight?   Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:28 pm

SadWilbourn wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
SadWilbourn wrote:


Ban, make sure you join the Cosmic Turbine server. That's where all the cool kids play.

Okaay... Uuugh... Weird name...

Meh, what class are you gonna roll?

Look for JaxSkintt, trooper... Still at lvl 3 and on origin world... Enjoying myself so far... Though sometimes the response time does seep slowish... And movement is somewhat strange... But I guess I can get used to it...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Whos Beta Testing tonight?   Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:11 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
SadWilbourn wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
SadWilbourn wrote:


Ban, make sure you join the Cosmic Turbine server. That's where all the cool kids play.

Okaay... Uuugh... Weird name...

Meh, what class are you gonna roll?

Look for JaxSkintt, trooper... Still at lvl 3 and on origin world... Enjoying myself so far... Though sometimes the response time does seep slowish... And movement is somewhat strange... But I guess I can get used to it...

you mean you didn't just get weekend beta like the rest of us? -_-

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Whos Beta Testing tonight?   Today at 1:05 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Whos Beta Testing tonight?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Guns & Glory: TSR - Final Version - Ready for Beta Testing
» Beta-Testing [Case File 08]
» *TONIGHT*DJ DIAMOND KUTS "DIAMONDS & DENIM" WELCOME 2 B.E.T./BDAY CELEBRATION FRIDAY NOVEMBER 21-PHILADELPHIA
» Beta medals and ribbons guide
» The Beta - Tips n Tricks thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: