OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Question for those of you in Skyrim... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Question for those of you in Skyrim... EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Question for those of you in Skyrim...

Go down 
+5
Causa
Branch
Burkman
Ban-Anad
Scott
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Question for those of you in Skyrim... Empty
PostSubject: Question for those of you in Skyrim...   Question for those of you in Skyrim... EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:55 am

So... I was playing New Vegas earlier when there were a bunch of kids at the boomers compound headed for the schoolroom. Well... I thought to myself... I've not really tried to attack kids before, and they're all so tightly packed together in a group. It was so tempting. So naturally I save the game... pull out my grenade rifle.... put an insidious grin on my face.... and fire away into the group of 10 or so children.

Well.. once the smoke settles I find that the kids are running away. I thought to myself... did I seriously miss? I chase after the little boom boomers with my chainsaw... only to discover that they were impervious to all sorts of damage.

-_-

What... the... fuck.... Bethesda?

So... my question is this... can you dismember children in Skyrim? yeah

And don't give me that face... we have all thought about it.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Question for those of you in Skyrim...   Question for those of you in Skyrim... EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:14 am

Oh what a cruel person you have become... Be careful Child Care doesn't hear of this... *Ahem*
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Question for those of you in Skyrim...   Question for those of you in Skyrim... EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:50 am

You mean to tell me that you haven't realized this before? You have never been able to kill children in the first place. With a certain mod, you can, but still. You have no idea how badly I wanted to kill the kids in Little Lamplight.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Question for those of you in Skyrim...   Question for those of you in Skyrim... EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:59 am

Jet get in the basement! IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!!
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Question for those of you in Skyrim...   Question for those of you in Skyrim... EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:07 am

Charlie Burkman wrote:
You mean to tell me that you haven't realized this before? You have never been able to kill children in the first place. With a certain mod, you can, but still. You have no idea how badly I wanted to kill the kids in Little Lamplight.

Burk nailed it.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Question for those of you in Skyrim...   Question for those of you in Skyrim... EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:20 am

Causa wrote:
Charlie Burkman wrote:

Burk nailed it.

Da-dum tsssss...

Question for those of you in Skyrim... H%26H_Tools_nail_gun
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Question for those of you in Skyrim...   Question for those of you in Skyrim... EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:50 am

BananaDealer wrote:

Da-dum tsssss...

Question for those of you in Skyrim... Holorifle

<3
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Question for those of you in Skyrim...   Question for those of you in Skyrim... EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:53 am

Causa wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

Da-dum tsssss...

Question for those of you in Skyrim... Holorifle

<3

Question for those of you in Skyrim... Anti-materiel_rifle

<3
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Question for those of you in Skyrim...   Question for those of you in Skyrim... EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:56 am

Charlie Burkman wrote:

No I've never realized this before... I've never tried... :|
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Question for those of you in Skyrim...   Question for those of you in Skyrim... EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:57 pm

Yeah, if you kill one you get this perk:

Question for those of you in Skyrim... Childkiller_Unused
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Question for those of you in Skyrim...   Question for those of you in Skyrim... EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:23 pm

Scott wrote:
Charlie Burkman wrote:

No I've never realized this before... I've never tried... :|

Everyone knows that children are immortal. Question for those of you in Skyrim... 2238782717
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Question for those of you in Skyrim...   Question for those of you in Skyrim... EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:52 pm

I would kinda be shocked if you could kill children too be honest.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Question for those of you in Skyrim...   Question for those of you in Skyrim... EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:25 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
I would kinda be shocked if you could kill children too be honest.

But is it really immersing if you can't? Is it? yeah
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Question for those of you in Skyrim...   Question for those of you in Skyrim... EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:25 pm

Today I saw someone playing Skyrimz during our Criminal Law lecture...

OMG!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Question for those of you in Skyrim...   Question for those of you in Skyrim... EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:02 pm

BananaDealer wrote:

OMG!

I think Skyrim has plenty to do with Criminal Law... plenty...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Question for those of you in Skyrim...   Question for those of you in Skyrim... EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:13 pm

Scott wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

OMG!

I think Skyrim has plenty to do with Criminal Law... plenty...

Yeah, the lecturer really took it lightly... He actually went on to explain how he (my class mate) was simply inflicting grievous bodily harm onto a dragon, but it would be a completely lawful murder as otherwise would mean the player did not act when he had the means and provocation to prevent an unlawful act (dragons destroying the world and all that) which constitutes a failure to act... He then proceeded to explain how to kill the dragon in the best way possible... Apparently he likes Skyrimz...

Though he did confiscate the laptop...
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Question for those of you in Skyrim...   Question for those of you in Skyrim... EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Because no one wants to be Manhunt 3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhunt_2#Controversy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for those of you in Skyrim...   Question for those of you in Skyrim... Empty

Back to top Go down

Question for those of you in Skyrim...
Page 1 of 1