I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 So I started a Khajiit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: So I started a Khajiit   Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:15 am

I started a female redguard and a male argonian.

Completed the Companions questline (or should I say werewolf questline?) and have got so many misc quests to complete.

FABULOUS!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: So I started a Khajiit   Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:24 pm

Daroska wrote:
I started a female redguard and a male argonian.

Completed the Companions questline (or should I say werewolf questline?) and have got so many misc quests to complete.

FABULOUS!!

Yeah... Misc quests are a real pain... They come up from nowhere and it's like a real tease to try and complete all of them... But it's also cool cause they do keep you engaged...

Hey, I got a question- what happens with the Blades questline if you start an Aldmer? Cause... They aren't all that popular in Skyrim...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: So I started a Khajiit   Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:48 pm

The Fonz wrote:
Daroska wrote:
I started a female redguard and a male argonian.

Completed the Companions questline (or should I say werewolf questline?) and have got so many misc quests to complete.

FABULOUS!!

Yeah... Misc quests are a real pain... They come up from nowhere and it's like a real tease to try and complete all of them... But it's also cool cause they do keep you engaged...

Hey, I got a question- what happens with the Blades questline if you start an Aldmer? Cause... They aren't all that popular in Skyrim...

I think you mean "Altmer". And no, nothing major changes save for a little different dialog.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: So I started a Khajiit   Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:00 pm

Burkman wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
Daroska wrote:
I started a female redguard and a male argonian.

Completed the Companions questline (or should I say werewolf questline?) and have got so many misc quests to complete.

FABULOUS!!

Yeah... Misc quests are a real pain... They come up from nowhere and it's like a real tease to try and complete all of them... But it's also cool cause they do keep you engaged...

Hey, I got a question- what happens with the Blades questline if you start an Aldmer? Cause... They aren't all that popular in Skyrim...

I think you mean "Altmer". And no, nothing major changes save for a little different dialog.

Sooo... That Blade chick is still all "Oh fuck those mischievous, conniving, backstabbing elves! They need to burn! I trust none of them! Oh, but you're OK... I trust you..."?
That sounds... Weird...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: So I started a Khajiit   Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:40 pm


_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: So I started a Khajiit   Today at 9:15 am

Back to top Go down
 
So I started a Khajiit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Getting Started, GW Version of paint Scheme.
» Should I get started with Dark Eldar?
» The Zombie apocalypse has started
» season 2 started in d3
» BrikWars Interest, and new LEGO venue in Philadelphia

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Games-
Jump to: